2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

laugh.gif
that Juco CB was getting ROASTED vs Baylor

R.I.P. Big East. TCU, WVU, UC, UL & BYU to join the B12. Surprised that Texas budged on TCU.

If true, this is good news for the Big 12 (14).

R.I.P. Big East. TCU, WVU, UC, UL & BYU to join the B12. Surprised that Texas budged on TCU.

If true, this is good news for the Big 12 (14).

Quotes on Farmer from CLK, for Jay:
"George [Farmer] is doing great with us," Kiffin said as he outlined the rationale for the blue-chip recruit from Serra's position switch.

"We made a decision with George and his family to redshirt him because he was so far behind with some injuries and stuff early on. We've really had a great three weeks with him on the Service team. He's played quarterback, he's played tailback, he's played receiver.

"We've actually been putting him in the running back individual [drills]," Kiffin said. "He looks great there. If that could work out -- it's something he did before he got to Serra, played running back -- that would be real exciting. That would give us a big, physical guy (6-1, 205 pounds) and one of the fastest guys in the country. We're looking at that. As we look at that position, we're still lacking in game-breaking speed back there as we continue to see in games."

But they're not taking his redshirt off. "We thought about it, but we've just gone that direction right now. We'll stay that direction unless some unforeseen things happen. We're really excited about him and his future here.

"Sometimes as you redshirt the guys, especially highly recruited guys, they get better immediately because the pressure comes off," Kiffin said. "These national Top-10 players, they have so much pressure put on them to do the same thing that Robert Woods did. As soon as it doesn't go that way, they're hearing every week from every person around them, 'Why aren't you doing this? Why aren't you doing that?'

"And it mounts. They're just trying to go to school and be a normal freshman. A lot of times we've seen it help guys. It relaxes them. Just like him. He's practiced great."
Big XII according to reports is now:

WVU
TCU
Cincy
Louisville
BYU
Texas
Texas Tech
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Kansas State
Baylor
Iowa State
Missouri

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
  I still think Missouri bolts when it/if the invite comes in from the SEC.

Big Ten- 12 teams
Big XII- 14 teams
SEC- 13 teams
Pac 12- 12 teams

%$+% don't make sense, so much for ever having a playoff system.  Thanks Texas for screwing the pooch.

Quotes on Farmer from CLK, for Jay:
"George [Farmer] is doing great with us," Kiffin said as he outlined the rationale for the blue-chip recruit from Serra's position switch.

"We made a decision with George and his family to redshirt him because he was so far behind with some injuries and stuff early on. We've really had a great three weeks with him on the Service team. He's played quarterback, he's played tailback, he's played receiver.

"We've actually been putting him in the running back individual [drills]," Kiffin said. "He looks great there. If that could work out -- it's something he did before he got to Serra, played running back -- that would be real exciting. That would give us a big, physical guy (6-1, 205 pounds) and one of the fastest guys in the country. We're looking at that. As we look at that position, we're still lacking in game-breaking speed back there as we continue to see in games."

But they're not taking his redshirt off. "We thought about it, but we've just gone that direction right now. We'll stay that direction unless some unforeseen things happen. We're really excited about him and his future here.

"Sometimes as you redshirt the guys, especially highly recruited guys, they get better immediately because the pressure comes off," Kiffin said. "These national Top-10 players, they have so much pressure put on them to do the same thing that Robert Woods did. As soon as it doesn't go that way, they're hearing every week from every person around them, 'Why aren't you doing this? Why aren't you doing that?'

"And it mounts. They're just trying to go to school and be a normal freshman. A lot of times we've seen it help guys. It relaxes them. Just like him. He's practiced great."
Big XII according to reports is now:

WVU
TCU
Cincy
Louisville
BYU
Texas
Texas Tech
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Kansas State
Baylor
Iowa State
Missouri

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Big Ten- 12 teams
Big XII- 14 teams
SEC- 13 teams
Pac 12- 12 teams

%$+% don't make sense, so much for ever having a playoff system.  Thanks Texas for screwing the pooch.

Tennessee's New AD ,Dave Hart, just may have F'd up, he was quoted as saying the SEC will look to grow past 13 in the near future LOL. I don't think he got the email to keep his mouth shut.

And wow at CLK's statement about their Running game. He's trying to ruffle some feathers and get some production (Baxter)

Tennessee's New AD ,Dave Hart, just may have F'd up, he was quoted as saying the SEC will look to grow past 13 in the near future LOL. I don't think he got the email to keep his mouth shut.

And wow at CLK's statement about their Running game. He's trying to ruffle some feathers and get some production (Baxter)

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

How many teams does the Big 12 have now?

ComeUp, my apologies for doubting Cincy.
laugh.gif

I didn't think the Big 12 was gonna exist when I made those comments.

Frogs have to be the happiest dudes out here...

I wasn't sure there was going to be a B12 during the whole thing either. The 'insiders' were consistent with what they were hearing the whole time, though. ESPN only reports what they want to report half of the time because they're trying to push their own agenda.

Sork
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

How many teams does the Big 12 have now?

ComeUp, my apologies for doubting Cincy.
laugh.gif

I didn't think the Big 12 was gonna exist when I made those comments.

Frogs have to be the happiest dudes out here...

I wasn't sure there was going to be a B12 during the whole thing either. The 'insiders' were consistent with what they were hearing the whole time, though. ESPN only reports what they want to report half of the time because they're trying to push their own agenda.

Sork
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

everyone knows they will go to 14 tho. BTW how did Tennesse steal dude from bama? ant dude a bama grad?

exactly.

everyone knows they will go to 14 tho. BTW how did Tennesse steal dude from bama? ant dude a bama grad?

exactly.

tMay, I no longer think y'all will get Damien Jacobs, I'm hearing mixed signals on Santos tho. Vols staff have been told as long as Sirmon is still on staff he'll stay a Vol commit. But I rea that he is seriously considering aTm now
Yea, I kinda started to get that feeling with Jacobs after the visit. The fact that a new Juco guy out of Oklahoma has surfaced as a possible new offer (Kevin Forston out of NE Oklahoma A&M) kinda backs that up as well.

And I figured Santos would at least reconsider TAMU after the SEC announcement. According to a media guy that spent some time with the staff and the team this summer, Dat supposedly thinks that Santos is high maintenance and would rather move on a couple of other guys. We could really use a big run-stopper in the middle like Santos, though.

And we desperately need to build up some quality depth on the defensive side of the ball. I suppose that could come as some of our younger guys develop over the next couple of years, but we're really thin as far as productive talent goes right now. The first couple of years in the SEC could be pretty ugly for us.

tMay, I no longer think y'all will get Damien Jacobs, I'm hearing mixed signals on Santos tho. Vols staff have been told as long as Sirmon is still on staff he'll stay a Vol commit. But I rea that he is seriously considering aTm now
Yea, I kinda started to get that feeling with Jacobs after the visit. The fact that a new Juco guy out of Oklahoma has surfaced as a possible new offer (Kevin Forston out of NE Oklahoma A&M) kinda backs that up as well.

And I figured Santos would at least reconsider TAMU after the SEC announcement. According to a media guy that spent some time with the staff and the team this summer, Dat supposedly thinks that Santos is high maintenance and would rather move on a couple of other guys. We could really use a big run-stopper in the middle like Santos, though.

And we desperately need to build up some quality depth on the defensive side of the ball. I suppose that could come as some of our younger guys develop over the next couple of years, but we're really thin as far as productive talent goes right now. The first couple of years in the SEC could be pretty ugly for us.

now i know most might not care here, but if that big 12 move happens, it just killed the best college basketball conference/traditions/ and some rivalries
feel bad for St. Johns, Villanova, Marquette, Georgetown and the rest of the Big East BAsketball schools

now i know most might not care here, but if that big 12 move happens, it just killed the best college basketball conference/traditions/ and some rivalries
feel bad for St. Johns, Villanova, Marquette, Georgetown and the rest of the Big East BAsketball schools

I'll be glad if that Big XII news is true, more likely that ND has to come to the ACC
laugh.gif

And against my better judgment I just bought a ticket and found a ride to the Clemson game. Leaving tomorrow at 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really hope we don't lose
laugh.gif

I'll be glad if that Big XII news is true, more likely that ND has to come to the ACC
laugh.gif

And against my better judgment I just bought a ticket and found a ride to the Clemson game. Leaving tomorrow at 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really hope we don't lose
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom