2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

*checks the secret UF board*

Josh Clemons? No need in wasting your time hopping in that race lol

Wait there's a secret board?
laugh.gif

[kg]anything is possible[/kg]
Spoiler [+]
but not really

Ok State
pimp.gif

Finally hope they can upset OU this season. I root for them every year to do it smh

Ok State
pimp.gif

Finally hope they can upset OU this season. I root for them every year to do it smh

So I’m sitting at my desk and there is a knock at my door. A secretary says a Coach from FSU is here to see you. I go to the door and there is DC. Now I am a bama guy to the core but in this instance when a player/prospect I am affiliated with is in the equation all that is put to the side for the best interest of the student-athlete. I can honestly say I stopped being a fan of any university and assumed an unbiased role. This I swear.

So DC and I begin to small talk. He begins to ask questions about this players teachers and how “willing

So I’m sitting at my desk and there is a knock at my door. A secretary says a Coach from FSU is here to see you. I go to the door and there is DC. Now I am a bama guy to the core but in this instance when a player/prospect I am affiliated with is in the equation all that is put to the side for the best interest of the student-athlete. I can honestly say I stopped being a fan of any university and assumed an unbiased role. This I swear.

So DC and I begin to small talk. He begins to ask questions about this players teachers and how “willing

[h1][/h1]
[h1]SU running back is victim of stabbing on Syracuse University campus[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, July 29, 2011, 3:55 PM     Updated: Friday, July 29, 2011, 6:17 PM[/h5]
ps-logo.jpg
By Charley Hannagan / The Post-Standard

9844694-large.jpg
Frank Ordonez / The Post-StandardPrince-Tyson Gulley is the No. 2 tailback on the SU depth chart.

Syracuse, NY -- Syracuse University sophomore running back Prince-Tyson Gulley was the victim of an early morning stabbing after a large fight broke out at a party in the 300 block of Slocum Drive on the SU campus, Syracuse police said.

Police said Gulley, 19, suffered multiple stab wounds but the injuries were not considered life-threatening. Gulley was taken to Upstate University Hospital by Rural Metro Ambulance. A hospital spokesperson said she had no update on Gulley and couldn't confirm he was admitted to the hospital.

"We are aware of the incident in which Prince-Tyson Gulley was injured last night. He is recovering from the injuries and will be under the care of our medical staff. We will continue to work with the proper authorities as we handle the matter internally," SU head football coach Doug Marrone said in a statement released late this afternoon.

Gulley is listed as the number-two tailback on the SU preseason depth chart, behind senior Antwon Bailey.

Gulley, from Garfield High School in Akron, Ohio, was a backup running back and kick returner for the Orange last season. As a freshman, he was fourth in the Big East in kickoff returns, averaging 21.8 yards in 29 attempts. Gulley also carried the football 13 times for 74 yards (5.7 average) and a touchdown.

The sophomore was looked at as a key contributor for the Orange at tailback this year, as he is the only player other than Bailey with any significant experience.

Behind Bailey and Gulley are three sophomores -- Steven Rene, Jerome Smith and converted linebacker Mario Tull; and a pair of freshmen -- Adonis Ameen-Moore and walk-on Greg Tobias.

See our previous coverage.

Rural Metro spokeswoman Melissa Fleischmann said ambulance crews also took a 24-year-old man from Slocum Drive to Upstate University Hospital for treatment. She said his injuries were not life-threatening.

Police ask that anyone with information about the incident call 442-5222.

Syracuse University officials referred all questions about the stabbing to police.

Get well soon not just for football but overall. Since the Connective Corridor has gone up in the city, more incidents like these has happened. When its complete, I can only imagine the trash from the West side and South side that'll find their way on campus.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]SU running back is victim of stabbing on Syracuse University campus[/h1][h5]Published: Friday, July 29, 2011, 3:55 PM     Updated: Friday, July 29, 2011, 6:17 PM[/h5]
ps-logo.jpg
By Charley Hannagan / The Post-Standard

9844694-large.jpg
Frank Ordonez / The Post-StandardPrince-Tyson Gulley is the No. 2 tailback on the SU depth chart.

Syracuse, NY -- Syracuse University sophomore running back Prince-Tyson Gulley was the victim of an early morning stabbing after a large fight broke out at a party in the 300 block of Slocum Drive on the SU campus, Syracuse police said.

Police said Gulley, 19, suffered multiple stab wounds but the injuries were not considered life-threatening. Gulley was taken to Upstate University Hospital by Rural Metro Ambulance. A hospital spokesperson said she had no update on Gulley and couldn't confirm he was admitted to the hospital.

"We are aware of the incident in which Prince-Tyson Gulley was injured last night. He is recovering from the injuries and will be under the care of our medical staff. We will continue to work with the proper authorities as we handle the matter internally," SU head football coach Doug Marrone said in a statement released late this afternoon.

Gulley is listed as the number-two tailback on the SU preseason depth chart, behind senior Antwon Bailey.

Gulley, from Garfield High School in Akron, Ohio, was a backup running back and kick returner for the Orange last season. As a freshman, he was fourth in the Big East in kickoff returns, averaging 21.8 yards in 29 attempts. Gulley also carried the football 13 times for 74 yards (5.7 average) and a touchdown.

The sophomore was looked at as a key contributor for the Orange at tailback this year, as he is the only player other than Bailey with any significant experience.

Behind Bailey and Gulley are three sophomores -- Steven Rene, Jerome Smith and converted linebacker Mario Tull; and a pair of freshmen -- Adonis Ameen-Moore and walk-on Greg Tobias.

See our previous coverage.

Rural Metro spokeswoman Melissa Fleischmann said ambulance crews also took a 24-year-old man from Slocum Drive to Upstate University Hospital for treatment. She said his injuries were not life-threatening.

Police ask that anyone with information about the incident call 442-5222.

Syracuse University officials referred all questions about the stabbing to police.

Get well soon not just for football but overall. Since the Connective Corridor has gone up in the city, more incidents like these has happened. When its complete, I can only imagine the trash from the West side and South side that'll find their way on campus.

Back
Top Bottom