2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Glad Kellen  never did this vs UCF

[table][tr][th=""]http://Georgia Passing[/th][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]C/ATT[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][/tr][tr][td]A. Murray[/td][td]21/38[/td][td]198[/td][td]5.2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]21/38[/th][th=""]198[/th][th=""]5.2[/th][th=""]0[/th][th=""]2[/th][/tr][/table]
images

Glad Kellen  never did this vs UCF

[table][tr][th=""]http://Georgia Passing[/th][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]C/ATT[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][/tr][tr][td]A. Murray[/td][td]21/38[/td][td]198[/td][td]5.2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]21/38[/th][th=""]198[/th][th=""]5.2[/th][th=""]0[/th][th=""]2[/th][/tr][/table]
images

Michigan has decided to suspend Darryl Stonum for the year for his Michael Floyd-like actions. Big loss. Hope Jerald Robinson is ready to make some plays.

Will Hagerup suspended the first 4 games. For a P kid sure acts like he means something. (He was pretty good for the team last year)

Terrence Robinson will not be missed when he misses the first game of the year.

Brady means it when he says these cats needs to represent Michigan the way he wants.

Michigan has decided to suspend Darryl Stonum for the year for his Michael Floyd-like actions. Big loss. Hope Jerald Robinson is ready to make some plays.

Will Hagerup suspended the first 4 games. For a P kid sure acts like he means something. (He was pretty good for the team last year)

Terrence Robinson will not be missed when he misses the first game of the year.

Brady means it when he says these cats needs to represent Michigan the way he wants.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what yall WRs look like?

sick.gif

Seriously, nobody that is worth a damn. Anybody that says different is lying to themselves.

JeRon Stokes should be able that guy, but I havent heard glowing reports at all during his 3 years.

Jeremy Jackson and Drew Dileo were the 2 I heard the best stuff about. Roundtree still has very suspect hands. Tay has already reached his peak. Junior is always nursing an injury

The 2 I think could do the best are Jerald Robinson a RS Frosh and Kelvin Grady a RS Sr. It has been said that Jerald decided that he wanted to put his all into football this past spring and I would say Kelvin has the best hands on the team, is shifty and tough as nails. He doesn't fumble as much as his drunk brother Kevin either. 

But yeah, the WRs at Michigan are terrible. 

what yall WRs look like?

sick.gif

Seriously, nobody that is worth a damn. Anybody that says different is lying to themselves.

JeRon Stokes should be able that guy, but I havent heard glowing reports at all during his 3 years.

Jeremy Jackson and Drew Dileo were the 2 I heard the best stuff about. Roundtree still has very suspect hands. Tay has already reached his peak. Junior is always nursing an injury

The 2 I think could do the best are Jerald Robinson a RS Frosh and Kelvin Grady a RS Sr. It has been said that Jerald decided that he wanted to put his all into football this past spring and I would say Kelvin has the best hands on the team, is shifty and tough as nails. He doesn't fumble as much as his drunk brother Kevin either. 

But yeah, the WRs at Michigan are terrible. 

I'd say Oregon is elite, TCU is on the cusp too. Going across the country to beat Va Tech wasn't easy either.

Let Boise State cook.

I'd say Oregon is elite, TCU is on the cusp too. Going across the country to beat Va Tech wasn't easy either.

Let Boise State cook.

damn, well what about the RBs?

Ummmm... once again nobody that has proven a damn thing. Tough to do much when Denard was running 20-25 times a game.
I would say smart money would be on Soph Stephen Hopkins, Soph Fitz Toussaint or SR Michael Shaw. 

Maybe one of the frosh: Thomas Rawls or Justice Hyes. Both have looked good in early 7on7's catching the ball but who knows when the pads start popping. 

Rawls is a beast and the easy comparison is Mark Ingram since he broke Marks rushing records i Flint and is built like him but bigger. He still needs to be given a green light when the fall semester rolls around. Clearinghouse said he can be admitted but now its up to Michigans admissions. 

My guess has been Shaw since he is the most explosive and if he is healthy, he has homerun threat and seemed to be running real hard last year before RR decided to shuffle everyone in and out.

So, stealing Brionte Dunn is a must this year in recruiting.

damn, well what about the RBs?

Ummmm... once again nobody that has proven a damn thing. Tough to do much when Denard was running 20-25 times a game.
I would say smart money would be on Soph Stephen Hopkins, Soph Fitz Toussaint or SR Michael Shaw. 

Maybe one of the frosh: Thomas Rawls or Justice Hyes. Both have looked good in early 7on7's catching the ball but who knows when the pads start popping. 

Rawls is a beast and the easy comparison is Mark Ingram since he broke Marks rushing records i Flint and is built like him but bigger. He still needs to be given a green light when the fall semester rolls around. Clearinghouse said he can be admitted but now its up to Michigans admissions. 

My guess has been Shaw since he is the most explosive and if he is healthy, he has homerun threat and seemed to be running real hard last year before RR decided to shuffle everyone in and out.

So, stealing Brionte Dunn is a must this year in recruiting.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I read somewhere Stonum is gonna take a redshirt this year.

That is true. The funny thing is, anything that he does that makes the staff think otherwise and they wont ask him back for his 5th year.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I read somewhere Stonum is gonna take a redshirt this year.

That is true. The funny thing is, anything that he does that makes the staff think otherwise and they wont ask him back for his 5th year.

Back
Top Bottom