2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Statis22

Blynn would welcome him back with open arms
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly think he has played his last down at Michigan. 

On the cool I'm surprised he got that many chances.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RR didn't care. He needed to win. Needed his top playmakers. Hoke needs the same but there was NO WAY he could have let Stonum see the field this year. 
Stonum has a problem and needs to get his head right. He didn't need football added into it. Hope the best for him but I don't think 22 is going to be playing here again. 

Gunna: I am most excited about Justice, Raymon Taylor and Blake Countess. Blake apparently has been a stud. Justice can get out of the backfield and catch the ball which is what Borges wants. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

RR didn't care. He needed to win. Needed his top playmakers. Hoke needs the same but there was NO WAY he could have let Stonum see the field this year. 
Stonum has a problem and needs to get his head right. He didn't need football added into it. Hope the best for him but I don't think 22 is going to be playing here again. 

Gunna: I am most excited about Justice, Raymon Taylor and Blake Countess. Blake apparently has been a stud. Justice can get out of the backfield and catch the ball which is what Borges wants. 

Man...Hoke is that dude though. Good $@%%. Gonna miss Stonum but these dudes gotta learn.

Odoms is still there tho right? I mean, he's an alright WR for us...he can atleast give us depth...I trust our run game though. Shaw seems pretty talented to become out lead man

Man...Hoke is that dude though. Good $@%%. Gonna miss Stonum but these dudes gotta learn.

Odoms is still there tho right? I mean, he's an alright WR for us...he can atleast give us depth...I trust our run game though. Shaw seems pretty talented to become out lead man

Kellen is a very good QB. it doesn't occur to me that he will be rattled at all against UGA

I still think Dawgs take it.

Kellen is a very good QB. it doesn't occur to me that he will be rattled at all against UGA

I still think Dawgs take it.

I think Biose beats Georgia

Does anybody have guess on how The U will look this year can we win with Jacory Harris?

I think Biose beats Georgia

Does anybody have guess on how The U will look this year can we win with Jacory Harris?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Glad Kellen  never did this vs UCF

[table][tr][th=""]http://Georgia Passing[/th][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]C/ATT[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][/tr][tr][td]A. Murray[/td][td]21/38[/td][td]198[/td][td]5.2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]21/38[/th][th=""]198[/th][th=""]5.2[/th][th=""]0[/th][th=""]2[/th][/tr][/table]
images

You worry about us hanging 50 on them chump bum vols

[table][tr][th=""]http://Georgia Passing[/th][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]C/ATT[/th][th=""]YDS[/th][th=""]AVG[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]INT[/th][/tr][tr][td]A. Murray[/td][td]21/38[/td][td]198[/td][td]5.2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Team[/th][th=""]21/38[/th][th=""]198[/th][th=""]5.2[/th][th=""]0[/th][th=""]2[/th][/tr][/table]
images

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

images

You worry about not making it 19 of 22 vs UF

images

Originally Posted by KingJames23

images

Another vols fan ? Naw like I said.....worry about that damn 50

Originally Posted by KingJames23

images

Another vols fan ? Naw like I said.....worry about that damn 50

These 2 (WR Junior Hemingway & TE Kevin Koger) are going to need to step up the most and be among the leading receivers.

720382.jpg

J Hem has been the most talented receiver in the program for years but always has a nagging injury.  Kev should get plenty of action w/ Borges' offense utilizing the TE much more than Rich.

Hopefully Stonum will learn his lesson and be back next year better than ever.  We could really use him in '12.

-----

No Country for Kellen Moore Slander.

kellen-moore_p1.jpg

pimp.gif

These 2 (WR Junior Hemingway & TE Kevin Koger) are going to need to step up the most and be among the leading receivers.

720382.jpg

J Hem has been the most talented receiver in the program for years but always has a nagging injury.  Kev should get plenty of action w/ Borges' offense utilizing the TE much more than Rich.

Hopefully Stonum will learn his lesson and be back next year better than ever.  We could really use him in '12.

-----

No Country for Kellen Moore Slander.

kellen-moore_p1.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom