2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I agree Lyles cant have any influence, but in the world of sports everyone has an influence. The main point now is how much of an influence he had, which this article does a good job at minimizing. At this point it's just 'he said, she said' and it's gonna get more and more muddled as we go. The whole 25k doesnt help Oregon's side either.

I just pray that Oregon gets the O$U/Auburn treatment, and not the spiked-knuckle +%+ fisting that USC got.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by trunks206

Just re-uped me season tickets to watch the best RB in the country lead us to a BCS bowl....

20101122-184235-pic-40888338_t607.jpg

I cant freaking wait!!!!!

oji9mt.jpg
                  CAR  YDS  AVG  TD  LG
L. James     13        49      3.8       0    14

Just re-uped me season tickets to watch the best RB in the country lead us to a BCS bowl....

20101122-184235-pic-40888338_t607.jpg

oji9mt.jpg
                  CAR  YDS  AVG  TD  LG

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

CAR  YDS  AVG  TD  LG

I'mma let someone else fight this battle, I'm tired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

CAR  YDS  AVG  TD  LG

I'mma let someone else fight this battle, I'm tired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Junior Hemingway... what a %+!!#@! name.
Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

I'm just saying, those names rock. Any others that come to mind? Random.
just names, not great wrs but

tai streets
mercury hayes

marquise walker

doug dutch

stevie breaston(plants)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Junior Hemingway... what a %+!!#@! name.
Plus:
Mario Manningham
Adrian Arrington

I'm just saying, those names rock. Any others that come to mind? Random.
just names, not great wrs but

tai streets
mercury hayes

marquise walker

doug dutch

stevie breaston(plants)

Originally Posted by Caerus

Arizona State Jerseys might be the best in CFB.
Not even saying this because I hate ASU, but those jerseys are awful in my opinion. They look like a blog user PS'd a USC pro combat an ASU decided to change the logos and run with it.  Of course, ASU's colors of poop and piss don't help, but they've remedied that by planning to wear all black (the fans too) which is perhaps the worst idea ever for the climate in Tempe.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Arizona State Jerseys might be the best in CFB.
Not even saying this because I hate ASU, but those jerseys are awful in my opinion. They look like a blog user PS'd a USC pro combat an ASU decided to change the logos and run with it.  Of course, ASU's colors of poop and piss don't help, but they've remedied that by planning to wear all black (the fans too) which is perhaps the worst idea ever for the climate in Tempe.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fake Alabama fan.
Posting from my honeymoon 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Wife is tired and alseep 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Chester, isn't that the guy that was as fake as they come in the Natty thread? Dude's routine was tired as hell. We all know LaMike is the best RB in the country, but I'll be damned if Chris Polk doesn't rush for 1500. I worry about his production with Keith Price at QB instead of Locker (who I think some teams keyed in on WAAY too much which allowed Polk to do so well) but guy is a horse at the tailback position. Credit is certainly due his way. Unlike a lot of Duck fans, I don't hate Washington and don't care for the rivalry. I'm happy for teams' success, as long as my own team just does better.

Camp starts today, with game one being less than 4 weeks away. #pumped 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the fake Alabama fan.
Posting from my honeymoon 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Wife is tired and alseep 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Chester, isn't that the guy that was as fake as they come in the Natty thread? Dude's routine was tired as hell. We all know LaMike is the best RB in the country, but I'll be damned if Chris Polk doesn't rush for 1500. I worry about his production with Keith Price at QB instead of Locker (who I think some teams keyed in on WAAY too much which allowed Polk to do so well) but guy is a horse at the tailback position. Credit is certainly due his way. Unlike a lot of Duck fans, I don't hate Washington and don't care for the rivalry. I'm happy for teams' success, as long as my own team just does better.

Camp starts today, with game one being less than 4 weeks away. #pumped 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom