2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

UF all access was great. Muschamp seems like a mad man.

Seeing Mack Brown wearing #33 and fumbling brought back memories of Kestahn Moore
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like Ryan Williams might get his hardship waiver.

If so, I don't think it'll be long before Jacory and Stephen Morris are splitting scout team reps.
pimp.gif

Looks like Ryan Williams might get his hardship waiver.

If so, I don't think it'll be long before Jacory and Stephen Morris are splitting scout team reps.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lol GOlden Al dont want NOOOO Parts of Jacory

You also saw the offensive leaders section of the media guide huh?
laugh.gif
That guide was put together well.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Lol GOlden Al dont want NOOOO Parts of Jacory

You also saw the offensive leaders section of the media guide huh?
laugh.gif
That guide was put together well.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone else think Josh Harris from Wake is gonna have a big year? That boy is built like a damn LB and with the way Price struggled last year it makes me think he'll get alot of touches. The numbers he put up against Va Tech last year were just
sick.gif

Harris is LEGIT; if he were on a decent team he'd be getting a lot of hype IMO. Whenever he graduates I want the Skins to draft him; dude is the perfect third down back. Look at how he killed us last year (granted against a very bad run D, but he's explosive. Hosley isn't the fastest guy in the world, but he's in the 4.5's easily and Harris dusts him).

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone else think Josh Harris from Wake is gonna have a big year? That boy is built like a damn LB and with the way Price struggled last year it makes me think he'll get alot of touches. The numbers he put up against Va Tech last year were just
sick.gif

Harris is LEGIT; if he were on a decent team he'd be getting a lot of hype IMO. Whenever he graduates I want the Skins to draft him; dude is the perfect third down back. Look at how he killed us last year (granted against a very bad run D, but he's explosive. Hosley isn't the fastest guy in the world, but he's in the 4.5's easily and Harris dusts him).

30t6p3b.gif
this fool Jacory already throwing picks how was he even considered for a Heisman a few years ago

30t6p3b.gif
this fool Jacory already throwing picks how was he even considered for a Heisman a few years ago

knoxville gonna produce a 5-7 season.......bet they won't even beat montana by more then 17 points

knoxville gonna produce a 5-7 season.......bet they won't even beat montana by more then 17 points

College Gameday:

Weel 1: LSU-Oregon @ Cowboys Stadium

Week 2: Notre Dame @ Michigan

Week 3: Oklahoma @ Florida St.

College Gameday:

Weel 1: LSU-Oregon @ Cowboys Stadium

Week 2: Notre Dame @ Michigan

Week 3: Oklahoma @ Florida St.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

UM's Digital Media guide http://fbguide.theusports.com/pc/

Not sure how many other schools are doing this yet, if any.
Alot of schools have moved to posting the media guides online only. Some NBA teams also. I know the Mavs put theirs online.

Also, is anyone hearing A&M to the SEC picking back up again? Saw 2 different people talking about it on Twitter. One of them writes for the Aggies Scout site so I couldnt read what he posted.

HopWebsider David Sandhop

SEC source: we are just waiting on A&M to finalize things. http://ow.ly/1vvw31 #gigem #sec

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

UM's Digital Media guide http://fbguide.theusports.com/pc/

Not sure how many other schools are doing this yet, if any.
Alot of schools have moved to posting the media guides online only. Some NBA teams also. I know the Mavs put theirs online.

Also, is anyone hearing A&M to the SEC picking back up again? Saw 2 different people talking about it on Twitter. One of them writes for the Aggies Scout site so I couldnt read what he posted.

HopWebsider David Sandhop

SEC source: we are just waiting on A&M to finalize things. http://ow.ly/1vvw31 #gigem #sec

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Seeing Mack Brown wearing #33 and fumbling brought back memories of [he who shall not be named]
30t6p3b.gif
Fixed.

Thankfully him and that ultra bum Moody will never don a Gator uniform again unless they're trying to sell them for $10 on eBay.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Seeing Mack Brown wearing #33 and fumbling brought back memories of [he who shall not be named]
30t6p3b.gif
Fixed.

Thankfully him and that ultra bum Moody will never don a Gator uniform again unless they're trying to sell them for $10 on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom