2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

UM's Digital Media guide http://fbguide.theusports.com/pc/

Not sure how many other schools are doing this yet, if any.
Alot of schools have moved to posting the media guides online only. Some NBA teams also. I know the Mavs put theirs online.

Also, is anyone hearing A&M to the SEC picking back up again? Saw 2 different people talking about it on Twitter. One of them writes for the Aggies Scout site so I couldnt read what he posted.

HopWebsider David Sandhop

SEC source: we are just waiting on A&M to finalize things. http://ow.ly/1vvw31 #gigem #sec
I talked about it a couple of pages back. I think A&M to the West Coast and Oklahoma to the SEC is a done deal, especially with TTU laying down the gauntlet as well.

USC-e is getting a lot of hype this year, can't wait until they get throttled again this year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

UM's Digital Media guide http://fbguide.theusports.com/pc/

Not sure how many other schools are doing this yet, if any.
Alot of schools have moved to posting the media guides online only. Some NBA teams also. I know the Mavs put theirs online.

Also, is anyone hearing A&M to the SEC picking back up again? Saw 2 different people talking about it on Twitter. One of them writes for the Aggies Scout site so I couldnt read what he posted.

SEC source: we are just waiting on A&M to finalize things. http://ow.ly/1vvw31 #gigem #sec
I talked about it a couple of pages back. I think A&M to the West Coast and Oklahoma to the SEC is a done deal, especially with TTU laying down the gauntlet as well.

USC-e is getting a lot of hype this year, can't wait until they get throttled again this year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Travis Lewis out for 8 weeks w/ a broken foot.

Came to post this. Great player but OU will be fine. Nobody on their schedule is really that close to them.

Came to post this. Great player but OU will be fine. Nobody on their schedule is really that close to them.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by KingJames23

orly.jpg

Excellent response

I assume you don't think I'm serious. Who on their schedule in the first 8 weeks is supposed to give them a game?

FSU? +%$@ outta here, they'll deliver a beat down like they did last year (not as bad though). OU wins by 17+
Texas? With Gilbert at QB?
laugh.gif

OU is clearly the best team in the country.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

orly.jpg

Excellent response

I assume you don't think I'm serious. Who on their schedule in the first 8 weeks is supposed to give them a game?

FSU? +%$@ outta here, they'll deliver a beat down like they did last year (not as bad though). OU wins by 17+
Texas? With Gilbert at QB?
laugh.gif

OU is clearly the best team in the country.

I'm getting pretty tired of these SEC rumors. I think I'm one of the few Aggies that doesn't really care to go to the SEC.

TAMU will most likely be hosting Damien Jacobs and Aziz ****tu the weekend of the Oklahoma State game.

I'm getting pretty tired of these SEC rumors. I think I'm one of the few Aggies that doesn't really care to go to the SEC.

TAMU will most likely be hosting Damien Jacobs and Aziz ****tu the weekend of the Oklahoma State game.

pimp.gif

Dude who committed to Tennessee?

pimp.gif

Lots of smoke around A&M again... If they're gonna go they need to just go and dare the government to cut their funding. Austin isn't going to cut the balls off one of it's two top-shelf public schools. That would pretty well bomb Rick Perry and any run he intended to make at the White House.

Rumors are ESPN told Tech they wouldn't pick up their game against Texas unless it was on the LHN... wonder how that'll go over.

Lots of smoke around A&M again... If they're gonna go they need to just go and dare the government to cut their funding. Austin isn't going to cut the balls off one of it's two top-shelf public schools. That would pretty well bomb Rick Perry and any run he intended to make at the White House.

Rumors are ESPN told Tech they wouldn't pick up their game against Texas unless it was on the LHN... wonder how that'll go over.

Originally Posted by Caerus

They gave him the Wolverine surgery.

pimp.gif
roll.gif

USC guys, hows Dillon Baxter looking?
Looking good so far.  Just posted 12 carries 103 yards and 2 TDs in first scrimmage.
Bout to be a log-jam at RB with Tyler, DJ Morgan, Baxter, Curtis McNeal, and now Amir Carlisle

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Looking good so far.  Just posted 12 carries 103 yards and 2 TDs in first scrimmage.
Bout to be a log-jam at RB with Tyler, DJ Morgan, Baxter, Curtis McNeal, and now Amir Carlisle

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
roll.gif

In the vid I posted on the last page CLK said he really wouldn't mind starting Amir now.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
roll.gif

In the vid I posted on the last page CLK said he really wouldn't mind starting Amir now.

Yea, same guy that was also committed to FSU out of HS. I think he already has his visit set for that weekend. I'm not sure what our chances are with him.

Back
Top Bottom