2011 NBA MVP Thread

^"Dwight's done more with less"? 

Really? 

I remember NTers getting so hyped after the midseason trades.  Suddenly it's not a good enough supporting cast for Howard. 

Israel Gutierrez knows nothing about sports outside the state of Florida.

Orlando has enough of a supporting cast that should be perfectly fine with the most dominant Center in the league. Also, I don't care what Hedo has done to this point, but he is always a very underrated player when playoff time rolls around. He's starting to show why they got him back.

The only knock I saw on him during Orlando's Finals run was that he wasn't a clutch shooter.

Israel Gutierrez knows nothing about sports outside the state of Florida.

Orlando has enough of a supporting cast that should be perfectly fine with the most dominant Center in the league. Also, I don't care what Hedo has done to this point, but he is always a very underrated player when playoff time rolls around. He's starting to show why they got him back.

The only knock I saw on him during Orlando's Finals run was that he wasn't a clutch shooter.

This thread should be close, we already know who is raising the trophy. Imo Rose should have ALL first place votes.

This thread should be close, we already know who is raising the trophy. Imo Rose should have ALL first place votes.

chris paul needs to get a little love (not saying he should get it).. but considering what he is doing with that team on 1 leg (especially now with west going down)

chris paul needs to get a little love (not saying he should get it).. but considering what he is doing with that team on 1 leg (especially now with west going down)

How anyone say Lebron deserves MVP when his team fell way short of everyone's expectations even though they have 2 of the top 5 players in the league?

How anyone say Lebron deserves MVP when his team fell way short of everyone's expectations even though they have 2 of the top 5 players in the league?

Here is my list

1)Rose
2)Pooh
3)Derrick

Someone made the point that LeBron's team had a worse record with better players...that should stop him right there.

I really do believe that Rose should have every first place vote..I know it won't happen, but that's how I feel.

Here is my list

1)Rose
2)Pooh
3)Derrick

Someone made the point that LeBron's team had a worse record with better players...that should stop him right there.

I really do believe that Rose should have every first place vote..I know it won't happen, but that's how I feel.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Here is my list

1)Rose
2)Pooh

3)Derrick

Isn't Rose's nickname pooh??

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Here is my list

1)Rose
2)Pooh

3)Derrick

Isn't Rose's nickname pooh??

Back
Top Bottom