2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

11-5 in the future...
laugh.gif
As much as I'm hoping for this Mark Sanchez is going to lead us in a downward spiral.

It's not all mark's fault. It's like 60% his fault at most.

Ex at the end we should of had 3 time out. In the 3rd quarter Plaxico breaks the huddle early cause I guess it was a run play. He lolly gag to the wrong side of the field causing them to burn one.

The last drive god awful Wanye Hunter's false start that turned a 3rd &9 to a 14

They also decided to stop running the ball for some reason

It's not all mark's fault. It's like 60% his fault at most.

Ex at the end we should of had 3 time out. In the 3rd quarter Plaxico breaks the huddle early cause I guess it was a run play. He lolly gag to the wrong side of the field causing them to burn one.

The last drive god awful Wanye Hunter's false start that turned a 3rd &9 to a 14

They also decided to stop running the ball for some reason

The way I viewed the Broncos game is that the defensive held the Broncos in check throughout the entire game EXCEPT the last TD touchdown to Tebow.  That being said it was Mark Sanchez who threw that pick six making the score tied ending the third quarter.  If he never threw that pick six and adding that FG in the fourth the Jets would of been up even with that Tebow TD with the Broncos probably going for two points and a onside chance.  I blame Sanchez for the Broncos lost...

The way I viewed the Broncos game is that the defensive held the Broncos in check throughout the entire game EXCEPT the last TD touchdown to Tebow.  That being said it was Mark Sanchez who threw that pick six making the score tied ending the third quarter.  If he never threw that pick six and adding that FG in the fourth the Jets would of been up even with that Tebow TD with the Broncos probably going for two points and a onside chance.  I blame Sanchez for the Broncos lost...

Dunno if this was already posted or not. Just saw that Ryans about to get fined
Regardless of what you think about the Jets its really hard to hate on this dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Regardless of what you think about the Jets its really hard to hate on this dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

NFL Today on CBS just showed a clip of Decker clearly holding Cromartie on the Tebow TD to end the game. I had no idea he was held like that, I just thought Cro was being Cro and standing around, not making an effort.

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

NFL Today on CBS just showed a clip of Decker clearly holding Cromartie on the Tebow TD to end the game. I had no idea he was held like that, I just thought Cro was being Cro and standing around, not making an effort.

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cro wasnt stopping Tebow either way
laugh.gif

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Regardless of what you think about the Jets its really hard to hate on this dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This. I love it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

Regardless of what you think about the Jets its really hard to hate on this dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This. I love it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Game 1 NY-Boston, Garnett tripping Toney Douglas top open up Ray-Ray for the gamewinner.

Same soup reheated for me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Game 1 NY-Boston, Garnett tripping Toney Douglas top open up Ray-Ray for the gamewinner.

Same soup reheated for me.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom