2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif

NFL Today on CBS just showed a clip of Decker clearly holding Cromartie on the Tebow TD to end the game. I had no idea he was held like that, I just thought Cro was being Cro and standing around, not making an effort.

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Cro wasnt stopping Tebow either way
laugh.gif

Game 1 NY-Boston, Garnett tripping Toney Douglas top open up Ray-Ray for the gamewinner.

Same soup reheated for me.
30t6p3b.gif

It's not surprising Sanchez got speared straight in the chest and the ref was right in front of him and the dropped pass that never got reviewed. The NFL might actually hate The Jets

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eek.gif

NFL Today on CBS just showed a clip of Decker clearly holding Cromartie on the Tebow TD to end the game. I had no idea he was held like that, I just thought Cro was being Cro and standing around, not making an effort.

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Game 1 NY-Boston, Garnett tripping Toney Douglas top open up Ray-Ray for the gamewinner.

Same soup reheated for me.
30t6p3b.gif

It's not surprising Sanchez got speared straight in the chest and the ref was right in front of him and the dropped pass that never got reviewed. The NFL might actually hate The Jets

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
A hold is a hold, whether it's on the goal line or 30-yards down the field, away from the play. The play should have been penalized, called back, and from there who knows what could have happened. Sure, the Broncos could have gotten a TD anyway, but there is a chance they wouldn't have. The point being is that the refs !%@% the bed, probably all hopped up on Tebow juice and failed to recognize.

eek.gif

What the ++!% man
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
A hold is a hold, whether it's on the goal line or 30-yards down the field, away from the play. The play should have been penalized, called back, and from there who knows what could have happened. Sure, the Broncos could have gotten a TD anyway, but there is a chance they wouldn't have. The point being is that the refs !%@% the bed, probably all hopped up on Tebow juice and failed to recognize.

terry bradshaw just went in on rex ryan. called him a blowhard , said he should kiss tebow's rings . is this dude serious ?

that slurpage actually pissed me off for real, dude even offered to let rex wear his rings
30t6p3b.gif

terry bradshaw just went in on rex ryan. called him a blowhard , said he should kiss tebow's rings . is this dude serious ?

that slurpage actually pissed me off for real, dude even offered to let rex wear his rings
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif

That dude stays salty about not a damn thing. He been hurt since Hard Knocks, because he doesn't like Rex's style.
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That dude stays salty about not a damn thing. He been hurt since Hard Knocks, because he doesn't like Rex's style.
eyes.gif

there aint one fan in the nfl who who not love rex as their coach , love dudes passion and belief in his guys ..

there aint one fan in the nfl who who not love rex as their coach , love dudes passion and belief in his guys ..

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I want Robert Griffin III to be our QB next year.
dude has been wildin...last night was just
eek.gif
pimp.gif

that said, i dont want him in the division
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I want Robert Griffin III to be our QB next year.
dude has been wildin...last night was just
eek.gif
pimp.gif

that said, i dont want him in the division
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

lol naw my friend.....rex cryin brings it upon himself.....he wants to beat the best (BB) he should emulate the best (BB)
and keep his mouth shut.....perhaps then he'd earn some respect.  i dont know if its terry so much as slurpin Tebow as it is stickin it to someone who deserves it gettin stuck to.

been a pats fans since the 80's....and to be honest i liked u guys better when u had my ninja herm eds 
pimp.gif

once man'gina stepped up i lost all respect.

as for the video how much someone wanna bet it was a new jerk Pests fans that called Rex out in that vid....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

lol naw my friend.....rex cryin brings it upon himself.....he wants to beat the best (BB) he should emulate the best (BB)
and keep his mouth shut.....perhaps then he'd earn some respect.  i dont know if its terry so much as slurpin Tebow as it is stickin it to someone who deserves it gettin stuck to.

been a pats fans since the 80's....and to be honest i liked u guys better when u had my ninja herm eds 
pimp.gif

once man'gina stepped up i lost all respect.

as for the video how much someone wanna bet it was a new jerk Pests fans that called Rex out in that vid....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So I ported in Miami this morning and checked the score of the game after my cruise and saw the results and all I can say is 
sick.gif
.  How the hell did we lose to a team that can't throw?!?!?!?!?!

So I ported in Miami this morning and checked the score of the game after my cruise and saw the results and all I can say is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

sick.gif
*+#! was like a high school game
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

sick.gif
. How the hell did we lose to a team that can't throw?!?!?!?!?!
30t6p3b.gif
don't act like your team can throw. the only dude sanchez hit all game was wearing bronco colors
laugh.gif

sorry, had to take that shot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom