2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Biggie62

So I ported in Miami this morning and checked the score of the game after my cruise and saw the results and all I can say is 
sick.gif
. How the hell did we lose to a team that can't throw?!?!?!?!?!
*+#! was like a high school game
30t6p3b.gif
don't act like your team can throw. the only dude sanchez hit all game was wearing bronco colors
laugh.gif

sorry, had to take that shot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

So I ported in Miami this morning and checked the score of the game after my cruise and saw the results and all I can say is 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
don't act like your team can throw. the only dude sanchez hit all game was wearing bronco colors
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey I don't defend Sanchez at this point.  If he doesn't get it by this year I feel that he never will.  But Sanchez can at least throw 20yds.  Teebow couldn't throw a 25 yard pass if he saw Jesus as his receiver.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey I don't defend Sanchez at this point.  If he doesn't get it by this year I feel that he never will.  But Sanchez can at least throw 20yds.  Teebow couldn't throw a 25 yard pass if he saw Jesus as his receiver.

How do people feel that this is the 2nd or 3rd time (I don't know if Pittsburgh count) that the league fined a player for roughing the passer but no flag in the game

How do people feel that this is the 2nd or 3rd time (I don't know if Pittsburgh count) that the league fined a player for roughing the passer but no flag in the game

I'll always take the W.

Defense looked really suspect today though.  People saying Revis got exposed today, but 1 TD allowed in 11 games is still elite status to me. 

Jets need a pass rusher soo badly!

btw David Harris = monster (as usual)

I'll always take the W.

Defense looked really suspect today though.  People saying Revis got exposed today, but 1 TD allowed in 11 games is still elite status to me. 

Jets need a pass rusher soo badly!

btw David Harris = monster (as usual)

So the Ravens already won...then the Titans, Broncos and Bengals did too. So this win got us nowhere?
tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.

So the Ravens already won...then the Titans, Broncos and Bengals did too. So this win got us nowhere?
tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.
I see it as karma for doin that Plaxico shoutout in his TD celebration....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take the dub. Although Sanchez's performance wasn't great, he scored when he had to.

Dude got lucky multiple times for throwing some muffins into the Bills' D. Lots of dropped INT's.

I think the Offensive playcalling, despite Sanchez's completion percentage, was a lil better today. Great balance with run and pass attacks. Good use of screens when we needed them. And finally using Keller properly for the WHOLE game. Still have got to scan the field better. I also feel like he's rushing the pass a lot of times. Maybe it's because he's used to and anticipates rushers in front of his face for every snap 
tired.gif
 which he's had to handle for the majority of the season so far.

One thing too... It was refreshing to have Rich Gannon critiquing Sanchez throughout the game from a former QB's point of view. Dude made a lot of good points.

tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take the dub. Although Sanchez's performance wasn't great, he scored when he had to.

Dude got lucky multiple times for throwing some muffins into the Bills' D. Lots of dropped INT's.

I think the Offensive playcalling, despite Sanchez's completion percentage, was a lil better today. Great balance with run and pass attacks. Good use of screens when we needed them. And finally using Keller properly for the WHOLE game. Still have got to scan the field better. I also feel like he's rushing the pass a lot of times. Maybe it's because he's used to and anticipates rushers in front of his face for every snap 
tired.gif

One thing too... It was refreshing to have Rich Gannon critiquing Sanchez throughout the game from a former QB's point of view. Dude made a lot of good points.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

i agree with that alot.

i'll take the W though,   i had a feeling the bills were going to come out looking better then they have in previous weeks.

sanchez got lucky alot of those passes weren't picked off and the pick before the end of the first half was unacceptable. however if ima get on him for the bad, i'll give him praise for the good.  4 td passes,  and making the necessary passes on the game winning drive were good to see.  i hope to see more of that next week in washington.   if their going to make a push the rest of the way  it starts now.

aside from that 
sick.gif
at the dropped punt  and akward td brad smith scored immediatly after.

stevie johnson
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

tired.gif

Stevie Johnson...
sick.gif
and
eek.gif
smokin.gif
at the same time.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

i agree with that alot.

i'll take the W though,   i had a feeling the bills were going to come out looking better then they have in previous weeks.

sanchez got lucky alot of those passes weren't picked off and the pick before the end of the first half was unacceptable. however if ima get on him for the bad, i'll give him praise for the good.  4 td passes,  and making the necessary passes on the game winning drive were good to see.  i hope to see more of that next week in washington.   if their going to make a push the rest of the way  it starts now.

aside from that 
sick.gif
at the dropped punt  and akward td brad smith scored immediatly after.

stevie johnson
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Just find a way to win the next two games and get to 8-5...I don't care how pathetic we look the AFC as a whole is trash, we just need to keep finding a way to grab wins.

Just find a way to win the next two games and get to 8-5...I don't care how pathetic we look the AFC as a whole is trash, we just need to keep finding a way to grab wins.

Back
Top Bottom