2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

One game at a time babe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Just find a way to win the next two games and get to 8-5...I don't care how pathetic we look the AFC as a whole is trash, we just need to keep finding a way to grab wins.

truth , afc is up for grabs

sanchez gotta look for plax more ... seems to go to him only late in games .

Just find a way to win the next two games and get to 8-5...I don't care how pathetic we look the AFC as a whole is trash, we just need to keep finding a way to grab wins.

Originally Posted by onewearz

just get in and let whatever happen happen.

i'd take my chances with either oakland or houston in the wild card game   and if anything else were to happen it would be a bonus.

they better come out playing sunday though.  no looking like crap against a team they should beat with no problems.  a loss to ******** in december would be flat out inexcusable.

Originally Posted by onewearz

just get in and let whatever happen happen.

i'd take my chances with either oakland or houston in the wild card game   and if anything else were to happen it would be a bonus.

they better come out playing sunday though.  no looking like crap against a team they should beat with no problems.  a loss to ******** in december would be flat out inexcusable.

laugh.gif
stevie's dance was pretty funny but completely uncalled for

karma came around with the quickness tho wit those drops

but had he caught that one going across the field and scored it woulda been
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
stevie's dance was pretty funny but completely uncalled for

karma came around with the quickness tho wit those drops

but had he caught that one going across the field and scored it woulda been
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Jim Leonhard came to the defense of quarterback Mark Sanchez during a radio spot earlier today, taking exception to the fans who booed Sanchez during pregame introductions on Sunday.

"I think we have a great crowd,

pimp.gif

Jim Leonhard came to the defense of quarterback Mark Sanchez during a radio spot earlier today, taking exception to the fans who booed Sanchez during pregame introductions on Sunday.

"I think we have a great crowd,

Looking at this conference, I think we have to win out to actually get into the playoffs. It would really suck to finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs.

Looking at this conference, I think we have to win out to actually get into the playoffs. It would really suck to finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs.

I told yall...everyone we needed to lose, won this week. This win was spinning wheels.

I told yall...everyone we needed to lose, won this week. This win was spinning wheels.

Jimmy needs to understand that while he feels that way, him and Eric Smith have had awful years as well. So if he would like me to get on him also, I can. Sanchez deserves most of what he has gotten from the fans. He makes some mind boggling plays at times.

But he will still be here. Jim will not.

Jimmy needs to understand that while he feels that way, him and Eric Smith have had awful years as well. So if he would like me to get on him also, I can. Sanchez deserves most of what he has gotten from the fans. He makes some mind boggling plays at times.

But he will still be here. Jim will not.

i can't blame leonard. i could see booing during poor play during the game as that's completely justifable, but to boo the home team players during introductions for anything other then minimal effort or them having a horrible attitude is unnecessary imo.

your at home, warming up, that loud home crowd is a factor and it should be loud and roudy around kickoff time, not players getting booed.

like i said, boo sanchez when he threw the pick, or when the offense looked like crap, boo cromartie for messing up that punt that tied the game, but during warmups, and the intro the whole stadium should be loud and cheering for the home team imo.

at the end of the day, if you spent money on your ticket your free to cheer and boo whoever you want but i personally wouldn't do it during warmups and introduction.

i can't blame leonard. i could see booing during poor play during the game as that's completely justifable, but to boo the home team players during introductions for anything other then minimal effort or them having a horrible attitude is unnecessary imo.

your at home, warming up, that loud home crowd is a factor and it should be loud and roudy around kickoff time, not players getting booed.

like i said, boo sanchez when he threw the pick, or when the offense looked like crap, boo cromartie for messing up that punt that tied the game, but during warmups, and the intro the whole stadium should be loud and cheering for the home team imo.

at the end of the day, if you spent money on your ticket your free to cheer and boo whoever you want but i personally wouldn't do it during warmups and introduction.

Who heard Tim Hasselbeck questioning Mark's time spent at the facility and how he's heard he's not studying and prepping as much as he should. Believes he might be the type of QB that instead of staying late on Thursday/Friday night, he's out enjoying a nice dinner in the city.

Mark seemed ticked off when Michael Kay asked him about it yesterday, and rightfully so. Not once have I heard a bad thing about his time spent preparing for an upcoming again.

Who heard Tim Hasselbeck questioning Mark's time spent at the facility and how he's heard he's not studying and prepping as much as he should. Believes he might be the type of QB that instead of staying late on Thursday/Friday night, he's out enjoying a nice dinner in the city.

Mark seemed ticked off when Michael Kay asked him about it yesterday, and rightfully so. Not once have I heard a bad thing about his time spent preparing for an upcoming again.

Originally Posted by bkmac

i read this on a jets messageboard i go on regularly yesterday.   there's alot of other things criticism is justifable on towards him but i don't doubt his work ethic,  between the jets west camps during the offseason and other things i've read, i get the perception he's willing to put the necessary work in.  it just sucks the results haven't been there completely yet.

Back
Top Bottom