2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by bkmac

Who heard Tim Hasselbeck questioning Mark's time spent at the facility and how he's heard he's not studying and prepping as much as he should. Believes he might be the type of QB that instead of staying late on Thursday/Friday night, he's out enjoying a nice dinner in the city.

Mark seemed ticked off when Michael Kay asked him about it yesterday, and rightfully so. Not once have I heard a bad thing about his time spent preparing for an upcoming again.

i read this on a jets messageboard i go on regularly yesterday.   there's alot of other things criticism is justifable on towards him but i don't doubt his work ethic,  between the jets west camps during the offseason and other things i've read, i get the perception he's willing to put the necessary work in.  it just sucks the results haven't been there completely yet.

Can't lose anymore gimme games . I feel we can sweep rest of the NFC east.. and Kansas City and MIA should be Ws.. its very fathomable to finish 11-5.. continuity must maintained.. feel like the D and recievers are gonna have to carry us.

Can't lose anymore gimme games . I feel we can sweep rest of the NFC east.. and Kansas City and MIA should be Ws.. its very fathomable to finish 11-5.. continuity must maintained.. feel like the D and recievers are gonna have to carry us.

to me it's just take it one game at a time.

it's possible for them to win their last 5 games by all means.

however this team has been too damn inconsistent this year and has a habit of letting inferior teams and players look much better then when they really are. plus aside from the first bills game, they've flat out sucked on the road this year which is uncharacteristic of them considering the past 2 seasons they've been a better road team then home team.

ideal situation for this week, the steelers take care of business against cincinnati, and the vikings pull an upset off at home, and the jets do their job.

i really don't think denver is all that good but that tiebreaker they have is huge, not sure how the tiebreakers would work with the bengals though.

however this team has been too damn inconsistent this year and has a habit of letting inferior teams and players look much better then when they really are. plus aside from the first bills game, they've flat out sucked on the road this year which is uncharacteristic of them considering the past 2 seasons they've been a better road team then home team.

ideal situation for this week, the steelers take care of business against cincinnati, and the vikings pull an upset off at home, and the jets do their job.

i really don't think denver is all that good but that tiebreaker they have is huge, not sure how the tiebreakers would work with the bengals though.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

It may go based off conference record and if that's the case, we have 5 conference Ls. Lol

It may go based off conference record and if that's the case, we have 5 conference Ls. Lol

Rex Grossman came right on time. quote me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

damn,    the bengals need to start goofing then.     i can see them losing to pittsburgh  and hopefully baltimore is playing week 17 with a chance to clinch the north or a first round so they play all their players in that game.

aside from that  it sucks houston is without a qb,  because other then that  arizona or st louis need to come through and beat them.

denver plays the bears without cutler,  the vikings on sunday, new england, at buffalo, and kc at home. 

those tiebreakers really suck when you think about it.     the jets need to win out and if they are to lose a game here on out, it needs to be against a nfc team, they can't afford no more conference losses.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

damn,    the bengals need to start goofing then.     i can see them losing to pittsburgh  and hopefully baltimore is playing week 17 with a chance to clinch the north or a first round so they play all their players in that game.

aside from that  it sucks houston is without a qb,  because other then that  arizona or st louis need to come through and beat them.

denver plays the bears without cutler,  the vikings on sunday, new england, at buffalo, and kc at home. 

those tiebreakers really suck when you think about it.     the jets need to win out and if they are to lose a game here on out, it needs to be against a nfc team, they can't afford no more conference losses.

just win this game by any means necessary.

we already lost to a virgin, we better not lose to rex freakin grossman

just win this game by any means necessary.

we already lost to a virgin, we better not lose to rex freakin grossman

maybe i drank too much jack tonight but i'm convinced the jets lose this one ......

i'll apologize in the morning ....

maybe i drank too much jack tonight but i'm convinced the jets lose this one ......

i'll apologize in the morning ....

lmao, ima be where onewearz is in about 3 hours (it's barely 10:47 here in LA) but if they lose to the ******** im going to act belligerent tomorrow.

if anything wear convince the ******** to let the jets wear the green jerseys 5-0 in the greens 0-5 in the white jerseys.

lmao, ima be where onewearz is in about 3 hours (it's barely 10:47 here in LA) but if they lose to the ******** im going to act belligerent tomorrow.

if anything wear convince the ******** to let the jets wear the green jerseys 5-0 in the greens 0-5 in the white jerseys.

every jet fan knows we're gonna lose this game . this is what they do, they break our hearts , we get left at the prom right when we're about to score .

i swear i'll sound different by gametime ..
tongue.gif

every jet fan knows we're gonna lose this game . this is what they do, they break our hearts , we get left at the prom right when we're about to score .

i swear i'll sound different by gametime ..
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom