2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Brandon Merriweather released....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude whiffed on so many tackles trying to blow dudes up...and half the time he actually did blow people up, 15 yards PF
30t6p3b.gif

I would say the Texans should pick up Merriweather, but we get enough personal fouls from Antonio Smith

I'm down to sign him. Sean Jones should be a backup, Cody Grimm wasn't fast to begin with but now he has a busted leg, and Larry Asante hasn't done %%$! in a regular season game yet.
Tanard and Meriweather would be crackin heads 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't mind a guy like Merriweather on my team either. Guys like him, they bring the wood, but when guyst like that get cut, a lot of the times they seem to figure it out. His second stint wherever could be big for him and that team.

meriweather will do fine in a place where he's allowed to roam a bit. but it just didn't work out in our system where he needs to stay responsible and "do his job". but he NEEDS to stop going for the big hit and just wrap guys up. whiffing as much as he does is NOT a good look

thought this was interesting:

wingoz trey wingo
With Brandon Meriweather being cut, none of the Pats 9 draft picks in 2007 still on the team

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

wingoz trey wingo
With Brandon Meriweather being cut, none of the Pats 9 draft picks in 2007 still on the team
Genius at work right there.

So Merriweather is a Bear now. Maybe a good fit based on everybody else around him, but just doesn't feel like a surprise or big splash to me. Felt safe and boring.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So Merriweather is a Bear now. Maybe a good fit based on everybody else around him, but just doesn't feel like a surprise or big splash to me. Felt safe and boring.

naw he went to the right team 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

wingoz trey wingo
Genius at work right there.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Where you hearing this?

It's flying around all over Twitter.
Will consider just a rumor until officially confirmed. 

'Report: Colts QB Peyton Manning needs a 2nd neck surgery to induce nerve regeneration'

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Where you hearing this?

It's flying around all over Twitter.
Will consider just a rumor until officially confirmed. 

'Report: Colts QB Peyton Manning needs a 2nd neck surgery to induce nerve regeneration'

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

damn
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom