2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nah, it's true at this point. Unfortunately, if the Texans take the division it will forever (this year at least) be because Peyton was injured. We'll never know now if it truly was their year whether Peyton played or not.

Watch Kerry go nuts ala Favre in 2009.
laugh.gif
Where you like 2 years ago? That's when Collins had the fountain of youth. After that, he was finished, and pretty much showed the same this preseason. Plus, I don't by
the whole "because Peyton was injured" thing, cause they are finally catching up to the Colts talent wise, plus the Texans have the confidence they can beat them with Peyton
anyway. They slowly chipped away at them for years, and finally have both the talent and physicality to beat and even manhandle them, with or w/o Peyton.. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Colts weren't doing anything this year anyway, but you don't want things like this to happen.

Hey, the pathetic-yet-always-overhyped Houston Texans might make the playoffs now! Sucks that it might happen by default, but hey - it's the only way that squad will ever make it in.
You're a 49ers fan. Why are you even in this thread?

You're an Atlanta Falcons fan. Go stare at your 1998 NFC Champion banner.

Ok...You guys need to sense my sarcasm with the Kerry Collins comment.
laugh.gif

For those who don't know, I've been on record many times now, even a bet, stating that Houston will win that division. Even before Manning got hurt. The Collins comment was a joke because with the stars aligned for Houston this year, it would be an absolute shock they didn't win it.

Just waiting for the regional maps to come out. Look forward to those every week of the season.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Just waiting for the regional maps to come out. Look forward to those every week of the season.

Eh...Seattle plays at the same time and channel as Minnesota, so I know what game I'll be getting. Got my stream on the ready though.

Isn't there usually a true doubleheader on both channels the first week of the year?

Nevermind. I thought that doubleheader was usually the case, but i checked my guide and stupid tennis is on CBS for the afternoon.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope that changes. I need the Ticket back.

Hey, the pathetic-yet-always-overhyped Houston Texans might make the playoffs now! Sucks that it might happen by default, but hey - it's the only way that squad will ever make it in.

laugh.gif

regarding the texans,  this should be the year for them to pull through and finally make some noise, but it seems like since about 2009 each season has been the season their supposed to finally show something and they flop. 

im calling it right now,  if the texans don't get off to a decent start this year when everything pretty much is set in place for them to win their division then i don't see them making noise with the group they got anytime soon.  hell if houston doesn't get off to a hot start, i seriously think jacksonville will win the south.

The defense is young so if the Texans do happen to flop again the new staff will have something to work with.

Can we just agree to cut out all the 'you are fan of team ----, so your opinion doesn't matter' nonsense? It is ridiculous, childish, illogical, and simply bogs down good threads

Slowly getting pumped, can't believe Balt v Pitt is a 1:00 CBS game

Sonnage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chester, you need to go back to this avy:

Oregon+duck+%231.bmp

It makes your posts 10x funnier.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

John Michael Vincent of ESPN 1070 Indianapolis reports Peyton Manning will need to undergo another procedure on his neck.

Be skeptical of the report until it's confirmed elsewhere. Manning willreportedly be out "indefinitely" if it's true. Adam Schefter's reportthat the organization is preparing to go forward with Kerry Collins asthe Week 1 starter does lend some credibility to this report. We'll letyou know when we hear more.
The beginning of the end.
tired.gif

movie0001newhw8.gif

208ttt0.jpg

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the texans have been according to the the analysts, the team to finally take the AFC South division year after year. and still nothing
laugh.gif
keep dreaming guys

Titans are taking the division. Is Hass ends up on his back, Locker will have no problem filling in
pimp.gif

considering what the 49ers did in the 80s and 90s, how is being a 49ers fan an insult?

is NT really that young?

2 top 5 QBs ever (at least in my opinion.. both are at least top 10, for anyone), played for that team..

the greatest receiver ever, played for that team..

the greatest safety ever, played for that team..

the '89 and '94 teams are 2 of the greatest teams ever (look at the offense AND the defense on those teams)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

anyone know when they are coming out?

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

the texans have been according to the the analysts, the team to finally take the AFC South division year after year. and still nothing
laugh.gif
keep dreaming guys

Titans are taking the division. Is Hass ends up on his back, Locker will have no problem filling in
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CJ can go for 200yds every game and the Titans can still lose. Titans WRs have Braylon Edwards hands, and that secondary will be abused all year. They
weren't that much better than the Texans last year, and didn't do anything to address that.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

According to Jay Glazer, David Garrard got cut. Uhhhhhhh, what?

Only possible explanation is that they're determined to get Andrew Luck. That's my theory.

David Garrard to the Seahawks... Please. Is it possible to die from laughing?

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

According to Jay Glazer, David Garrard got cut. Uhhhhhhh, what?

Only possible explanation is that they're determined to get Andrew Luck. That's my theory.

laugh.gif
I think they're just gonna roll the dice with Gabbart and see what happens. But like UNike said, the 49ers would love to have him there as a pretty stable QB....but they're just
gonna ride Alex Smith to 2-14 and Andrew Luck.

Wow the Jags are cutting Garrard...how about cutting the offensive line for screwing him over all preseason and firing Del Reject first? SMH...

Back
Top Bottom