2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

David Garrard to the Seahawks... Please. Is it possible to die from laughing?

So Garrard wouldn't be an upgrade from Jackson & Whitehurst?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
at cutting Garrard.

Dammit...wish the 49ers hadn't signed Tolzien so quickly.
30t6p3b.gif
Garrard is better than Alex Smith and would be a much better mentor for Kaepernick.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JPZx

David Garrard to the Seahawks... Please. Is it possible to die from laughing?
So Garrard wouldn't be an upgrade from Jackson & Whitehurst?
Pah.

Why they keep screwing my dude MJD though? He needs to get outta JAX asap...

Originally Posted by Statis22

Garrard took a pounding all preseason and got cut for his troubles.

Del Reject: "Garrard didn't find a rhythm all preseason."
Well no %!@%...he got hit or pressured almost EVERY SNAP all preseason. Now your're gonna put a journeyman QB coming off a torn ACL last season and a rookie in that same situation. Garrard was made the scapegoat and got screwed over when he's taken the high road for all these troubles his time there...classless move and they wonder why no one takes them seriously...

I live in Jax and want to support the Jags but I was Jets fan before they existed growing up and this is exactly why it stays that way.

and the injuries continue for the giants:

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Another big injury for Giants: LB Jon Goff tore his ACL and is out for year. Giants likely to re-sign their former LB Kawika Mitchell.

MikeGarafolo Mike Garafolo
Source says Goff collided knees with a teammate in practice on Monday. That's how the injury occurred. Unreal. #nyg

could garrard be an option now in indy with all the manning drama occurring? i mean i know they just signed collins but shouldnt they at least consider signing him? i mean with manning not practicing, we dont know how long he could be out and garrard showed some potential.

I don't Garrard is a good fit for Indy. He's probably destined to be a #2 now, for the rest of his career.

The sorry fans here were calling for his head and finally got what they wanted. David is a solid QB in the NFL and you can win with him as your QB. I'm going to miss Garrard he is a class act and good football player.

Gabbert should start over McCown though.

I wonder who made this decision. GM or Del Rio? I like Del Rio, but something tells me the only reason he was brought back this year was because of the lockout.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

The sorry fans here were calling for his head and finally got what they wanted. David is a solid QB in the NFL and you can win with him as your QB. I'm going to miss Garrard he is a class act and good football player.

Gabbert should start over McCown though.
Super random, but what font is the Jaguars thing in your sig?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Another big injury for Giants: LB Jon Goff tore his ACL and is out for year. Giants likely to re-sign their former LB Kawika Mitchell.
Good grief, do the Giants not have a training staff or something???

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

hopes he gets better

Back
Top Bottom