**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

Big question though, is Lin going to start for the West in the A.S.G due to the China vote? If so, what will the repercussions be?

And no, Mateen Cleaves doesn't count.

Or Mike Conley.

If Mateen was still playing he would be better than Lin.

and Conley is wayy better so ill take that as a sarcastic post.

Lin is terrible, he can barley play the point let a lone make plays.

I won't go that far, but Lin does still go right 130% of the time and I am amazed nobody has picked up on it and tries to push him left, even hedging the screen to do so. Because he can not go left. He also will lead the league in failed jump passes that turn into turnovers.

I won't go that far, but Lin does still go right 130% of the time and I am amazed nobody has picked up on it and tries to push him left, even hedging the screen to do so. Because he can not go left. He also will lead the league in failed jump passes that turn into turnovers.
Dwyane Wade has that stat on lockdown.

CP3
Deron
Rose
Rondo
Nash
Parker
Westbrook
RUbio
Lawson
Jennings
Jameer Nelson
Holiday
Conley
Brandon Knight
Wall
Augustin
Darren Collison
Sessions
Andre Miller
Kyrie Irving
Kyle Lowry
Calderon
Felton

CP3
Deron
Rose
Rondo
Nash
Parker
Westbrook
RUbio
Lawson
Jennings
Jameer Nelson :rofl:
Holiday
Conley
Brandon Knight (pistons right?)
Wall
Augustin
Darren Collison
Sessions
Andre Miller (basic game srs)
Kyrie Irving
Kyle Lowry
Calderon
Felton(fat felton srs)

the 20-25(23 to be exact) like i said... now come up with 27 more

Last edited:
clearly i was exaggerating about 50, there are a few more players id take over him to play the PG but you guys would disagree with them.

hes not even close to being better than anyone ive listed. they can actually play...

you guys are making fun of my posts yet i posted a list like you asked. all those players are better.

bitter knick fans still crying over that bum. be happy you didnt waste 30 mill or w/e on a worthless player.

Big question though, is Lin going to start for the West in the A.S.G due to the China vote? If so, what will the repercussions be?
If he has a decent first half, he probably will. Paul go be pissed.
i said it when they got him....but Lin & Lamb will be starters for the west for how ever long they are on Houston
Yup. I've already accepted it though, the ASG is for the fans, let the fans pick who they want playing regardless of what country theyre voting from. Theyre still fans and if ASG starts are really bruising someones ego like that then IDK what to say especially in this situation I would hope that they look at the situation for what it is and just accept it. 

I'm not sure about Lamb though, this year at least, he might not even make the ballot, but if hes on there then yeah its over.

why would Lamb make the all-star? Lin wont either even if hes on the ballot.

$20 paypal bet right now.

why would Lamb make the all-star? Lin wont either even if hes on the ballot.

$20 paypal bet right now.
Cant be serious. I will take that bet. For my clarification is this contingent on him making the ballot or no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom