**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

People overblow the whole China thing. He's not going to make it.

They said Yi was gonna make it his rookie year and he WAS on the ballot.

why would Lamb make the all-star? Lin wont either even if hes on the ballot.

$20 paypal bet right now.
Cant be serious. I will take that bet. For my clarification is this contingent on him making the ballot or no?

i said Lin will NOT make the all-star team. China doesnt give a crap about him :lol: srs too he wont even sniff it

Jeremy Lin may put up numbers that warrant him getting on the ballot and people getting behind him though. If Linsanity happened a few months earlier he would have went, they threw him in the Rising Stars Chuck Vs Shaq game off the strength of it alone and people were saying that he should have been added to the ASG ballot. If he gets 18 and 6 hes going.
why would Lamb make the all-star? Lin wont either even if hes on the ballot.

Cant be serious. I will take that bet. For my clarification is this contingent on him making the ballot or no?
i said Lin will NOT make the all-star team. China doesnt give a crap about him 
laugh.gif
 srs too he wont even sniff it
Cool. I'm still not backing off, a bets a bet.

Last edited:
Jeremy Lin may put up numbers that warrant him getting on the ballot and people getting behind him though. If Linsanity happened a few months earlier he would have went, they threw him in the Rising Stars Chuck Vs Shaq game off the strength of it alone and people were saying that he should have been added to the ASG ballot. If he gets 18 and 6 hes going.

:lol: @ 18 points per game.

That's not happening.

why would Lamb make the all-star? Lin wont either even if hes on the ballot.

i said Lin will NOT make the all-star team. China doesnt give a crap about him :lol:  srs too he wont even sniff it

thats fine i wasnt backing out, i said hes not gonna make the all-star team. cant wait to collect $20 :lol:

laugh.gif
@ 18 points per game.

That's not happening.
I can see it, I mean he was getting 14.5 in NY( I get that these numbers arent truly indicative of what he did) and I expect to see some improvement now that hes got his feet wet. Tone it down on the TO's, have a training camp where people are actually paying attention to you and you're actually involved in the offense. Its kind of a reach but I wouldnt be surprised if it happened.

Damian Lillard will be one of the top 10 PG's in the league this season if he stays healthy. I promise yall

This thread LOL.

All Imma say...D-Will is the best PG in the league. No debate

Damian Lillard will be one of the top 10 PG's in the league this season if he stays healthy. I promise yall

Blazer folk hyping up one of their kids again? Where have I read this story before?

I'm still waiting for Nic Batum to become Scottie Pippen like I was promised 4 years ago.......

When it comes to Lin, I don't think we have enough data to honestly gauge him. Can we wait a season?

This thread LOL.
All Imma say...D-Will is the best PG in the league. No debate

:stoneface:

Son is like 3rd at best.

:rolleyes @ the same dudes saying Jeremy Lin is a one-hit wonder calling Damian Lillard a top-10 PG before he's played a single regular-season game.

Who in the world said that about Lillard? Hahahahah

Man rookies shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread.

Not calling Lin a 1-hit wonder, but I am saying that we need more material from him before giving him a grade/

Back
Top Bottom