**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

I am mad that I am just seeing this thread. Let me touch on this near dead thread.
1. Rondo: I don't give a damn if Rondo can't shoot, other than CP3/Nash, I wouldn't trust anyone else running my mob. Leadership, coach on the floor. I just love ROndo's game man. I love his quirkiness while playing. I just love his game even if he can't shoot consistently. Positives heavily outweigh his inability to knock jumpers down.
2. Westbrook: Same with Rondo in he has a big flaw in his game that makes people want to write him off. Decision making is his issue. But fellas remember that he has only been playing the position for about 4 years FULL TIME. Give him credit for what he has done in terms of transitioning into the position. He is doing a helluva job. OKC wouldn't be OKC without him and we all know this. What I love most about him is how hard he goes. He doesn't care who is in front of him, he never backs down. He would try to rip God's head off if he could. I love his fighting spirit. I love it.
3. Rose: Hope he can get healthy. I love watching his floaty speed. Watching him dribble the ball up the court in transition is a thing of beauty. His bounce, my goodness. I wish he was more dominant on the defensive end but he has improved over the years with Thibs. Just get soon. I would rather him take it safe and miss all of this year.
4. CP3: My dude. Runs the team. Nothing else needs to be said. Firery little dude. Wish I could see him in shape though. Seems to have that Melo, PP, Caron Butler, fatboy gene. Never LOOKS in shape. But we all know how great he is.
5. Deron: Folks forgot about him in NJ. Didn't forget but his face wasn't even out there like that. He will be back in our minds once the season starts.
6. TP: I don't know why he is so underrated. Maybe because he is on that "boring" team in Texas. If he was on a bigger market maybe he would get more love. I don't know what it is to be honest man.
7. Nash: Reminds me of my favorite player of all time Mark Price. In terms of pure shooting, who else can do it better? When I think of Nash I think of shooting. Love watching the dude shoot and he is so shifty. Not quick, not fast, but he gets by folks no matter how slow his feet at. Will be concerned how he and Big Kobe work it out.
8. Wall: I wonder if he will ever get it honestly. I hope he does. Right now to me he is a helluva athlete. Has to turn into a basketball player between the ears. Isn't a dumb player but I wonder if he needs to get out of DC to flourish. Seems like everyone else does.
9. Kyrie: We will see. I am a fan. I love his pace. Not really quick but he is crafty with the ball. I love his shooting form.
10. Lin: Honestly, I am scared that he will be a bust. I am scared that folks will be so hell bent on proving him to be a fraud that he will get the best from everyone every night. I still remember how scared I was for him after Mario/Norris both plucked him in the open court last year when they played MIA. That whole game, my heart was beating fast hoping it didn't happen again. I know as if I was the one playing right? LOL
11. Tywon Lawson: Speed, Speed, Speed. Making the DC Area proud. I love watching him laying the ball up
12. Rubio: Get well soon my dude
These folks aren't in any order above.

Was that just a random list?

Cause I know you don't think Lin is better than Ty.

lin in the top 10? this thread is over with now
No he isn't in the Top 10. I just listed/spoke on the first 10 PG's that came to my mind. I do not think Lin is Top 10.

You dudes don't read. My last sentence in my post CLEARLY saids, no order.

Last edited:
This group of guys is fun to watch, regardless of how you rank them.

There isn't a guy in this group that I wouldn't love to watch for certain things...

Paul, Deron, Rose, Rondo, Russell, Nash, Kidd, Lin, Curry, Jennings, Jrue, Calderon, Lawson, Collison, Conley Jr., Teague, Parker, Rubio, Brandon Knight, Kyrie, Wall, Lillard, Dre Miller, Aaron Brooks, etc.

Nope, not at all.

382422_466358913392638_965788181_n.jpeg

Oh, okay.

That was a blown coverage and you know it nice try though :lol:

& even if he wasnt jokin everyone is STILL closer to the shooter in that pic than the ronho pic....

look again kobe is lookin at him but im sure he wasnt guarding him it was blake who is BEHIND kobe :lol:

No he isn't in the Top 10. I just listed/spoke on the first 10 PG's that came to my mind. I do not think Lin is Top 10.
You dudes don't read. My last sentence in my post CLEARLY saids, no order.
you put that **** at the top then DC so when u list them people dont get ready to kill you
roll.gif

again you guys are throwing tony parker at the top of your list and killing other guys for what they cant do. TP cant guard a chair.

Rajon Rondo just hit a midrange jumper. :pimp:

Rajon Rondo just missed two midrange jumpers. :frown:

Last edited:
Through 4 preseason games: 29mpg, 18.5ppg, 5apg, 3rpg, 1spg, 54%FG, 64% 3PT

Looks extremely comfortable out there and like a different player. Trying to tell y'all :nerd:

I was waiting on somebody to post that like I didn't know what I was doing.

But, you'll see once the season starts.

Chris Paul
Rajon Rondo
Deron Williams
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose

Tony Parker
Steve Nash
Kyrie Irving (more of a prediction than anything else)

I really wanna see the rookie class as well except for Austin rivers I feel like he's gonna be in for hell playing point, I'm really looking forward to Tony Wroten jr picked 25 overall by the grizz he's a 6'6 player with point guard speed

Back
Top Bottom