[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

I'm at a deadlock on who to pick up, Calderon or Hawes while dropping Hawes.

For my guards, I have Wade, Reke, Nash, TP, and JET. For my forwards, I have Gay, DeAndre, Dirk, Marc, Tyson, Iguodala, and David West.

I'm leaning towards Calderon, but will those assists stay up that high?

I'm trading:

John Wall
Derrick Willams

for

Chauncey Billups
Jamal Crawford
Roy Hibbert

what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm at a deadlock on who to pick up, Calderon or Hawes while dropping Hawes.

For my guards, I have Wade, Reke, Nash, TP, and JET. For my forwards, I have Gay, DeAndre, Dirk, Marc, Tyson, Iguodala, and David West.

I'm leaning towards Calderon, but will those assists stay up that high?

I think Hawes is a safer bet, possible (or close) to triple-double every night. Calderon is injury prone, I should know, I've had him in my teams for the past 3 years. One upside with Calderon is Bayless' injury, if you can find out how long he is out then you might be able to tell how long Calderon will keep up his recent play/minutes.

any tips on my roster? 16 man league

wall
ellis
granger
nene
zbo
ben gordon
gordon hayward
marvin williams
ryan anderson
batum
alonzo gee
drew gooden
norris cole
rubio

Originally Posted by Squalie413

i got offered my tyler hansbrough for his rubio. iunno if i should do it my team in a 16 man is

wall
ellis
granger
nene
zbo
ben gordon
gordon hayward
marvin williams
ryan anderson
batum
alonzo gee
drew gooden
norris cole
tyler hansbrough

any tips for my roster? i need assists and rubio has potential but hansbroughs been pretty for me just his FG% sucks
what's up with your avy fam?
sick.gif
 you a jenny craig chaser? I'd give up T Hans for Rubio.  You're really relying on wall and monta for assts.

i got offered my tyler hansbrough for his rubio. iunno if i should do it my team in a 16 man is

wall
ellis
granger
nene
zbo
ben gordon
gordon hayward
marvin williams
ryan anderson
batum
alonzo gee
drew gooden
norris cole
tyler hansbrough

any tips for my roster? i need assists and rubio has potential but hansbroughs been pretty for me just his FG% sucks
what's up with your avy fam?
sick.gif
 you a jenny craig chaser? I'd give up T Hans for Rubio.  You're really relying on wall and monta for assts.

^ thanks yeah i accepted it. wall and ellis are pretty inconsistent with assists since theyre both scorers. ROFL who the $%!%$ jenny craig? but anyway real talk a fat #*# is a fat #*#

Offered Gallo for Hawes (mine)? Am I selling Hawes high enough/ should I accept? Also offered J Wall and Gallo for Monta and D Wright.

Damn, I just picked up marshon brooks like 3 hours ago and then he sprains his ankle, smh. Luckily his X-rays came back negative and he should a miss a couple of games only.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Zbo out for a while with an injury..smh what a waste of a 2nd round pick

ouch you reached for him.  Atleast he's not a bust like Dorell (my 5th pick)

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

ouch you reached for him.  Atleast he's not a bust like Dorell (my 5th pick)
It was in a 16 team league and he was the best big man available..ill just take the L

i feel u bro, i traded kobe for randolf cause i thought kobe will be hurt. ironic
tired.gif

patentboy i would rather keep gallo and rubio, but its up to u evans and dwright are struggling

i feel u bro, i traded kobe for randolf cause i thought kobe will be hurt. ironic
tired.gif

patentboy i would rather keep gallo and rubio, but its up to u evans and dwright are struggling
i would be getting gallo and rubio in the deal.

Dropped zbo for hawes. And now I gotta drop Manu. But for who? Calderon, Rubio, Augustin, budinger, or Conley are available...

Originally Posted by ekREV

Dropped zbo for hawes. And now I gotta drop Manu. But for who? Calderon, Rubio, Augustin, budinger, or Conley are available...

Grab Conley; he's very underrated.  He's gotten me 7 steals in 2 games and the first game he only played 23 mins and nabbed 14pts/ 7assts and 3 stls.    

^can't go wrong grabbing either calderon, augustin, or conley. what kind of leagues do you guys play in where all these good players are in the FA?

Back
Top Bottom