2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

What good will Braylon be if we have a God awful QB throwing him the ball.

True, but him and Sanchez had good chemistry when they played together. One of the reasons I wanted them to keep Braylon after 2010. I've all but given up on Sanchez but bringing back the receiver he had the best chemistry with is a good move

What good will Braylon be if we have a God awful QB throwing him the ball.

True, but him and Sanchez had good chemistry when they played together. One of the reasons I wanted them to keep Braylon after 2010. I've all but given up on Sanchez but bringing back the receiver he had the best chemistry with is a good move

I'd say he had the best chemistry with Keller. WTF happened with that?

The organization needs to own up to Sanchez messing up too. Bringing in Tebow destroyed this kids confidence.

I'd say he had the best chemistry with Keller. WTF happened with that?
The organization needs to own up to Sanchez messing up too. Bringing in Tebow destroyed this kids confidence.

The accountability needs to be held on both sides imo. I can point out many examples of where the Jets didn't put Sanchez in the best position to succeed but at the same time some of the fumbles and turnovers he commits at this point in his career are just plain stupid and unacceptable.

I'm conflicted on what they should do for next season. It's all but inevitable he'll be back next season, part of me wants the team to make giving him weapons to work with a priority in the offseason and go from there while part of me wants them to get a transitional qb like an Alex smith for a season or so while they pursue a long term option.

That said go eagles and go cowboys and if its a 3 way tie at 7-7 I'm going to just laugh. Part of me would be amused if this drama circus like team that's been considered one of the worst teams in the league at times managed to mess around and make the playoffs

They punted us into field goal range. Is it bad that I want us to just run up the middle 3 times and take the field goal? :nerd:

Everyone wanna blame Sanchez but the Oline aint helping one bit.

Oline has been off all year long and so has the play calling. Soprano is just as bad as Shotenhieimer.

Woody Johnson needs to take a long hard look at this team and figure out what's really the issue.

1. We need to get rid of Mike Tannenbaum
2. Sporano isn't the right guy for us
3. Our O-Line is horrible and nothing like what it was a few years ago. We need to draft well in that department.
4. We need younger linebackers and a pass rush
5. If we're so committed to running the ball, let's get a decent RB. Shaune Greene isn't going to be our answer going forward.
6. If we can't get a RB, it's time to let go of Sanchez
7. We need to let go of Holmes as well. Dude is a cancer and has a history of splitting up locker rooms.

It's really sad how bad our offense is. With such a great defense we have, you'd figure we'd win some close games.

With that being said, Kyle Wilson is such a bust :smh:

Titan are just attacking him now.

Last edited:
Im a grown ***** man but im crying inside :smh: :x

Like how do you botch a game like that, OVER AND OVER ?

And over ?

I mean, I don't even know what to say. We're a horrible team, period. Changes need to be made.

Even with all those interceptions Sanchez threw the Jets still had a chance to win the game :rofl: you can't make that up.

Back
Top Bottom