Drop him for Kawhi Leonard?

Edit: Here's my FA
derrick williams, jeff green, leonard, odom, singler, hinrich
Thinking about offering this trade

Offer CP3 and Kevin Martin

For: Tony Parker and Ryan Anderson

should i stay put or do it?
if you get tp and anderson go for it
I have Lin, Harden, Jj Redick, Monta Ellis, Tyreke Evans, Jarrett Jack, Kevin Martin, Ilyasova, Carlos Boozer, Bismack Biyombo, Tiago Splitter, Anthony Davis, and Amir Johnson. Thinking of adding Bledose because he seems to be improving with Cp3 out. Worth an add over anyone?
drop bismack

i was proposed this trade:

i get:

lebron james
jordan crawford

i give up

kobe bryant
john wall
bradley beal

my current roster:

brandon jennings
john wall
jameer nelson
george hill
bradley beal
harrison barnes
josh smith
david lee
anthony davis

Should I trade away Kobe and Lilard for Paul and Kevin Martin, try to get a few other players in there? Batum Aldridge, sanders, are his other productive players.

Was just proposed this trade:

Jrue Holiday

for

Goran Dragic
Omer Asik

Here's my roster:

Jrue Holiday
Andre Miller
Jimmy Butler
Luol Deng
Earl Clark
Thaddeus Young
DeMarcus Cousins
Spencer Hawes
Derrick Favors
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dion Waiters
Kyrie Irving
Nicolas Batum
Andrea Bargnani

I am tempted to pull the trigger. I am in the middle of the league in rebounds and near the top in assists.

Should I trade away Kobe and Lilard for Paul and Kevin Martin, try to get a few other players in there? Batum Aldridge, sanders, are his other productive players.

i wouldn't, Paul is still injured and Lillard and Kobe can give you pretty good numbers across the board. The way Kobes been playing lately he'll give you assists. Just a matter of if he keeps playing the pass game.

Was just proposed this trade:

Jrue Holiday

for

Goran Dragic
Omer Asik

Here's my roster:

Jrue Holiday
Andre Miller
Jimmy Butler
Luol Deng
Earl Clark
Thaddeus Young
DeMarcus Cousins
Spencer Hawes
Derrick Favors
Amar'e Stoudemire
Dion Waiters
Kyrie Irving
Nicolas Batum
Andrea Bargnani

I am tempted to pull the trigger. I am in the middle of the league in rebounds and near the top in assists.
seems reasonable

Guy is looking to trade Durant, he lost rondo due to the injury. help for setting up a trade for durant? 12 man 8 cat

his roster                                                                            

my roster

Tried kemba cousins for durant. jennings anderson for durant both got rejected. propose jennings cousins for durant or is that too much?

Guy is looking to trade Durant, he lost rondo due to the injury. help for setting up a trade for durant? 12 man 8 cat

his roster                                                                            

my roster

Tried kemba cousins for durant. jennings anderson for durant both got rejected. propose jennings cousins for durant or is that too much?
if he didnt take your first 2 trades then theres not much you can do. its obvious that he wants an arm and a leg for durant. just stay put. your team looks very good already

Last edited:
^^ yeah guy prob wants the world. I like how ilyasova has SF eligibility now, hopefully him waiters and leonard are my FA saviours

^^ yeah guy prob wants the world. I like how ilyasova has SF eligibility now, hopefully him waiters and leonard are my FA saviours
leonard is on and off so if you see him get 2 straight games of less than 30 min, you should consider dropping him

Bargnani and Granger.coming off injury and available in my league.

I picked up D Rose and hes clear to practice, should I look to pick up Granger ?

I had ine slot I was steaming with, just picked up B. knight

Bargnani and Granger.coming off injury and available in my league.

I picked up D Rose and hes clear to practice, should I look to pick up Granger ?

I had ine slot I was steaming with, just picked up B. knight
you can pick them up but dont expect much production from any player coming off injury. it takes at least 2 weeks for them to be fully productive. if you're going to be playoff bound then yeah you should pick them up and hold onto them

Whos the worst player on your team ? or best in FA ?
Earl Clark as of right now. And Favors is the best option on the wire. 
id rather have lillard and EG. why would you want to trade for cp3 at this point? he doesnt do THAT much better than lillard
It's a keeper league (roto). And CP3's %'s are better and has higher assists totals with lower TO's. Plus owning EG has been a headache.

Back
Top Bottom