2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Whos the worst player on your team ? or best in FA ?
Earl Clark as of right now. And Favors is the best option on the wire. 
id rather have lillard and EG. why would you want to trade for cp3 at this point? he doesnt do THAT much better than lillard
It's a keeper league (roto). And CP3's %'s are better and has higher assists totals with lower TO's. Plus owning EG has been a headache.
shouldnt there be rules in the keeper league about which players can be kept? like you're allowed to keep 1 player that is drafted from round 1...etc.

Thinking about offering this trade

Offer CP3 and Kevin Martin

For: Tony Parker and Ryan Anderson

should i stay put or do it?

He offered to give me DWill and Ryan Anderson for CP3 &.Kevin Martin. He wanted to keep T. Parker. Should I do it ? I wanted Parker instead

L. Sanders and j. Crawford (LAC) for Drummond and Lowry?
seems reasonable but if you're getting drummond you gotta be very patient
Thinking about offering this trade

Offer CP3 and Kevin Martin

For: Tony Parker and Ryan Anderson

should i stay put or do it?

He offered to give me DWill and Ryan Anderson for CP3 &.Kevin Martin. He wanted to keep T. Parker. Should I do it ? I wanted Parker instead
nevermind i'd keep cp3 and kmart. but you gotta look out for cp3s health cause his knee injury might be worse than what they're letting us know

Last edited:

nevermind i'd keep cp3 and kmart. but you gotta look out for cp3s health cause his knee injury might be worse than what they're letting us know

I already did the trade, cause Anderson will get rebounds, assist n hit more threes. while KMart dont grab boards. Ft% is really good tho.

Time to pick up Maresse Speights? Had 17 8 a couple nights ago and has 20 8 today. Scored double digits in last 5 games with at least 5 rebound per.

I would be dropping Drummond for him.

Time to pick up Maresse Speights? Had 17 8 a couple nights ago and has 20 8 today. Scored double digits in last 5 games with at least 5 rebound per.

I would be dropping Drummond for him.
i would take the gamble. drummond isnt going to explode anytime soon

I already did the trade, cause Anderson will get rebounds, assist n hit more threes. while KMart dont grab boards. Ft% is really good tho.
yeah anderson will definitely rebound more but i expected dwills numbers to be better. kmart gets a stl/game so you would be losing out on a lot of steals if dwill doesnt pick it up.

Second place in my league and I'm about to falter. The news just gets worst.

CP3, Granger, D. Rose, and now Thad Young = OUT. 
mean.gif

AD is the worst player on your team??? how is amare in the FA??

Yeah he is..Kobe hasn't been scoring lately so I kinda need points. AD comes through with the defensive stats but doesn't get many minutes so I was thinking about picking up Amare since he's looking better lately.

It's an 8 team league and we only get 2 utility and 2 bench. 9 players on each team so there's a lot of good players just sitting on our waiver wire haha

AD is the worst player on your team??? how is amare in the FA??
Yeah he is..Kobe hasn't been scoring lately so I kinda need points. AD comes through with the defensive stats but doesn't get many minutes so I was thinking about picking up Amare since he's looking better lately.

It's an 8 team league and we only get 2 utility and 2 bench. 9 players on each team so there's a lot of good players just sitting on our waiver wire haha
post your team first so we can evaluate

pg-Jrue Holiday
sg-Kobe Bryant
sf- James Harden
pf- Carlos Boozer
C- Chris Bosh
util-Greg Monroe
util-Danilo Gallinari
bn-Anthony Davis
bn-Derrick Rose

I'm currently 2nd place at the top of my division, just wanted to see if I could improve a bit while keeping D. Rose.

pg-Jrue Holiday
sg-Kobe Bryant
sf- James Harden
pf- Carlos Boozer
C- Chris Bosh
util-Greg Monroe
util-Danilo Gallinari
bn-Anthony Davis
bn-Derrick Rose

I'm currently 2nd place at the top of my division, just wanted to see if I could improve a bit while keeping D. Rose.
just drop rose. whats the point of holding onto an injured player if you have a huge selection of guys that can contribute nightly in your FA? who else is in your FA thats worth mentioning? you can probably upgrade from davis as well

Back
Top Bottom