2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Second place in my league and I'm about to falter. The news just gets worst.

CP3, Granger, D. Rose, and now Thad Young = OUT. 
mean.gif
I can add Pau Gasol to that list. 

I must have the worst luck in the world. Lmao

got proposed a trade:

i give up:

kobe bryant, john wall. bradley beal

i get:

lebron james, jordan crawford

my team: head to head league

pgs: john wall, jameer nelson, brandon jennings
sgs: kobe bryant, george hill, bradley beal
sf: josh smith, harrison barnes
pf/c: david lee, anthony davis

got proposed a trade:

i give up:

i get:

So pretty much Kobe and Wall for LeBron? I wouldn't. Even if it's lebron. 

Monta Ellis, kevin Martin and Eric Bledsoe on my team. Which one would you bench?
the one who comes off the bench. kmart
got proposed a trade:

i give up:

i get:

whos the best player in your fa
Drop Luke for Nick Young? 
yes asap

drop Pau Gasol and pick up Antawn Jamison?

I might drop Pau as well, season is pretty much over by the time he comes back and who knows how well he's gonna play being sidelined that long.

Evan Turner's inconsistency :x This dude seems to only play when he feels like it

Last edited:
Wish they'd let us know more details about CP3's injury ...
he should be back by this weekend
drop Pau Gasol and pick up Antawn Jamison?
I might drop Pau as well, season is pretty much over by the time he comes back and who knows how well he's gonna play being sidelined that long.

Evan Turner's inconsistency
sick.gif
This dude seems to only play when he feels like it
drop pau but i dont know if jamison will get a lot of minutes since he seems to struggle in d'antonis system. try to pick up someone more consistent

drop pau but i dont know if jamison will get a lot of minutes since he seems to struggle in d'antonis system. try to pick up someone more consistent

I'm thinking of picking up Clark, been playing fairly consistently and getting double-doubles. I need to see what good 4/5's are available.

I'm thinking of picking up Clark, been playing fairly consistently and getting double-doubles. I need to see what good 4/5's are available.
clark is still in your FA? must be a small league...

Honestly. If your locked into a playoff spot you should keep injured players. If not drop the ones who are out for a signficant amount of time.

Just think about it Most playoffs start around 5 weeks from now so you want to keep getting wins so you can get a good playoff birth.

I dropped Pau and Thad young because I couldnt afford to keep them on my bench. Sometimes you gotta make high risk high reward moves.

Honestly. If your locked into a playoff spot you should keep injured players. If not drop the ones who are out for a signficant amount of time.
Just think about it Most playoffs start around 5 weeks from now so you want to keep getting wins so you can get a good playoff birth.

I dropped Pau and Thad young because I couldnt afford to keep them on my bench. Sometimes you gotta make high risk high reward moves.

I'm first in my league right now but still considering dropping Pau. I got Redick, Blake, and Duncan out right now so i need to produce. Currently losing 8-2 this week so far. Pau is the only one with a long term injury so he's really the only one i might drop.

I'm first in my league right now but still considering dropping Pau. I got Redick, Blake, and Duncan out right now so i need to produce. Currently losing 8-2 this week so far. Pau is the only one with a long term injury so he's really the only one i might drop.
drop pau for sure hes out 6 weeks,

Pick up Earl Clark or Amir Johnson? Kidd-Gilchrist is available as well, should be back from his injury soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom