2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I got TYoung now too and in last place of the playoff berth so I am barely hanging off. Still not sure if he is worth a drop on who is available on the FA in my league.

On a different note, who is a better play right now, Jason Terry or Jerryd Bayless?

I got TYoung now too and in last place of the playoff berth so I am barely hanging off. Still not sure if he is worth a drop on who is available on the FA in my league.

On a different note, who is a better play right now, Jason Terry or Jerryd Bayless?
bayless seems to have the green light on offense now

Hey, I'm new to the NT forum and I was wondering if I could get some opinions on what I should do with my lineup for the rest of the week. I'm in an 8 team league and its pretty much your standard head-to-head.

Going into today I'm up, but not by a lot. Both the guy I'm facing and I have full lineups. I wanted to get thoughts on who I have in my lineup today because I have an extra player playing that I'll have to leave on my bench.

My Friday Lineup:
PG: Deron Williams
SG: Joe Johnson
SF: Paul George
PF: Blake Griffin (he should play today)
C: Tyson Chandler
G: Raymond Felton
F: Al Horford
UTL: Kyle Korver
UTL: Anthony Davis

Then on my bench, there is Boozer. I'll slide Boozer in if Blake doesn't play, but if he does play should I leave my lineup as is? Or take someone else out for Boozer?

Should I stick with Anthony Davis against ATL today, or drop him for Rubio or K-Mart.

BTW I'm in a standard head-to-head type league.

Last edited:
Stick with ANthony Davis only is going to get better with time, rubio not really gonna give pts Kmart has better upside though over rubio

Problem I have with Davis is that at times his minutes suck.

I'm in a standard head-to-head, 8 team league, so there are quite a few nice free agents sitting out there. I was hoping to get some thoughts on my roster and if there is anyone I should try and trade off before the deadline. I'm pretty comfortable with my roster at this point, but I'm only 7-7 and am winning this week's matchup by 9 points heading into today.

This is what my roster looks like:
Deron Williams
Joe Johnson
Ty Lawson
Raymond Felton
Monta Ellis
Paul George
Blake Griffin
Tyson Chandler
Paul Pierce
Al Horford
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Anthony Davis

Problem I have with Davis is that at times his minutes suck.

I'm in a standard head-to-head, 8 team league, so there are quite a few nice free agents sitting out there. I was hoping to get some thoughts on my roster and if there is anyone I should try and trade off before the deadline. I'm pretty comfortable with my roster at this point, but I'm only 7-7 and am winning this week's matchup by 9 points heading into today.

This is what my roster looks like:
Deron Williams
Joe Johnson
Ty Lawson
Raymond Felton
Monta Ellis
Paul George
Blake Griffin
Tyson Chandler
Paul Pierce
Al Horford
Kyle Korver
Carlos Boozer
Anthony Davis
whos your notable FA's?

Mo Harkless and Nate Robinson are avail in most league grab em up!!!!
Nate has been gone in my league, is Harkless really breaking out with all the injuries in Orlando?
nope. hes not doing too much to pull away from a regular fantasy SF you can find in your FA. he gives you a couple steals and a block here or there, above average rebounds, and small amount of points.

Mo Harkless and Nate Robinson are avail in most league grab em up!!!!

Nate has been gone in my league, is Harkless really breaking out with all the injuries in Orlando?

Harkless is a deep sleeper with all the injuries in Orlando hes going get plenty of pT and his upside is already above avg. Ive expected nate to be gone by now who else you got in your FA pool?

There isn't much left in the FA, Bayless is the best right now. There's Webster, Ariza, DGreen, Butler, Gibson, RLopez, Dunleavy, Aminu and AndreMiller was just dropped.

There isn't much left in the FA, Bayless is the best right now. There's Webster, Ariza, DGreen, Butler, Gibson, RLopez, Dunleavy, Aminu and AndreMiller was just dropped.

Bayless is def the 1st choice, Taj Gibson been hooping too had a dbl dbl the other night and Aminu is back to starter mins

Bayless is def the 1st choice, Taj Gibson been hooping too had a dbl dbl the other night and Aminu is back to starter mins

bayless, webster, aminu, green in that order

So definitely drop Terry for Bayless? Or just drop TYoung already? His saying he heard a "pop" on his leg when he got the injury occurred got me really worried.

So definitely drop Terry for Bayless? Or just drop TYoung already? His saying he heard a "pop" on his leg when he got the injury occurred got me really worried.
thad is out 3 weeks minimum so id drop him

I thought TYoung was a hamstring injury yikes a pop...def Terry he cant even get more pt over Bradley and hes already in a shooting slump major dissapointment.

Yah it's suppose to be a grade A (minor) hamstring injury but he said he felt a pop and that just doesn't feel very comforting, the injury could linger longer than 3 weeks.

Thaddeus Young said his hamstring injury "felt like a rubber band popping."

Thought you was talking about Green from the Warriors id say Green he shoots a high % in Fg and 3s...Webster on the other hand can he really be consistent throughout the season thats the question...

Thought you was talking about Green from the Warriors id say Green he shoots a high % in Fg and 3s...Webster on the other hand can he really be consistent throughout the season thats the question...
as long as webster gets playing time he'll be a good source for 3s. he doesnt take that many bad shots so i dont expect him to give you under 45%FG and his ft is always good so hes worth a flier for a week or two

also as long as manu is out, green should produce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom