2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

My question was serious though cu Beal is suppose to return tonight, could Webster sustain his production? Beal was beasting there for a few weeks before going down with a wrist injury.

So definitely drop Terry for Bayless? Or just drop TYoung already? His saying he heard a "pop" on his leg when he got the injury occurred got me really worried.

You sure that's not Pau you're talking about? Pau heard a pop with his foot injury, i haven't heard Thad say he heard a pop with his injury.

webster doesnt get many plays drawn for him but he is still able to hit his shots when hes open and is in position. even when beal is back, webster will still  be the starter and he will still get his minutes and shots as long as he is open. i didnt say that webster is a long term guy, just pick him up for now cause hes doing well. if hes not doing well then just drop him.

So definitely drop Terry for Bayless? Or just drop TYoung already? His saying he heard a "pop" on his leg when he got the injury occurred got me really worried.
You sure that's not Pau you're talking about? Pau heard a pop with his foot injury, i haven't heard Thad say he heard a pop with his injury.
Thaddeus Young - F - 76ers

Thaddeus Young said his hamstring injury "felt like a rubber band popping."

Although Young's injury is officially a Grade 1 pull, it certainly sounds worse than that. He has been told by doctors to expect to be sidelined for 3-4 weeks. If Young misses exactly three weeks, he'll be unavailable for the next eight games.

An MRI revealed that Thaddeus Young suffered a Grade-1 hamstring strain and he is expected to miss a minimum of three weeks.

Reports from earlier today suggested he might have suffered a complete tear -- also known as a Grade-3 strain -- and this news shouldn't come as a big shock to his owners. Young is in the midst of a career season with career highs in boards, assists, blocks and steals and the Sixers are going to have a tough time replacing his 35.5 minutes per game. Spencer Hawes should be considered a must-own player while Dorell Wright and Lavoy Allen could also be called upon to fill the void, though Doug Collins will mix and match depending on matchups. Young owners in standard leagues can cut him in some situations.

we'll see how webster does when beal is back tonight, then analyze from there. im just saying that hes worth picking up for now if you got disposable players like pau and thad

Thaddeus Young said his hamstring injury "felt like a rubber band popping."

Although Young's injury is officially a Grade 1 pull, it certainly sounds worse than that. He has been told by doctors to expect to be sidelined for 3-4 weeks. If Young misses exactly three weeks, he'll be unavailable for the next eight games.

An MRI revealed that Thaddeus Young suffered a Grade-1 hamstring strain and he is expected to miss a minimum of three weeks.

Reports from earlier today suggested he might have suffered a complete tear -- also known as a Grade-3 strain -- and this news shouldn't come as a big shock to his owners. Young is in the midst of a career season with career highs in boards, assists, blocks and steals and the Sixers are going to have a tough time replacing his 35.5 minutes per game. Spencer Hawes should be considered a must-own player while Dorell Wright and Lavoy Allen could also be called upon to fill the void, though Doug Collins will mix and match depending on matchups. Young owners in standard leagues can cut him in some situations.

Yeesh, that's not good.

Last edited:
Should I just go ahead and drop Bledsoe?
im thinking of this too. bledsoe has so many games from now until allstar break though... if you can pickup someone with equal quality then i guess you should. all i got in my FA are beal, ridnour, or thornton...

Webster actually been putting up pretty good stats. He might be on a hot streak. I'd pick him up if  were you guys.

Pick up Dalembert or Mcgee for my streamer tomorrow? Normally wouldn't even consider Dalembert but he had that career game the other night, and with Sanders out he might get another good game tomorrow. Gonna drop Pau tonight for one of these dudes since i only have two guys playing tomorrow. Need to gain some ground, still down this week.

Last edited:
I might risk Dalembert. I do notice that the top team in my league has McGee so ....

It's up to you, I'd say.

Maurice Harkless. What you guys think about him?
good player for defensive goodies but really doesnt contribute much overall even with extended minutes. he doesnt seem like he wants to score
Pick up Dalembert or Mcgee for my streamer tomorrow? Normally wouldn't even consider Dalembert but he had that career game the other night, and with Sanders out he might get another good game tomorrow. Gonna drop Pau tonight for one of these dudes since i only have two guys playing tomorrow. Need to gain some ground, still down this week.
id give the slight edge to dalembert but its really a tossup depending on the health of sanders

good player for defensive goodies but really doesnt contribute much overall even with extended minutes. he doesnt seem like he wants to score

Thanks. I'm not too worried about the lack of scoring. My team can outscore most teams most weeks in my league. But I do need improvement steals and block wise.

My league is kind of different this year. Been in this league for years, but now they've added that every add/drop is .50 cents. You're allowed 5 add/drops in a week. No one was hardly using them, but I've gone berserk the last week or so because I'm in 10th place out of 12. :lol: It's a must win from here on out for me. Up 7-2 this week.

Back
Top Bottom