2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

larry fitzgerald :stoneface:
marques colston :stoneface:
steven jackson :stoneface:
fred davis :stoneface:
titus young :stoneface:

combined they only got me 20 points. and matt forte got injured thursday. my team is in shambles and its only week 2. :smh:

I wish I had production like this every week. Still got Matt Ryan and Demaryus Thomas left too :smokin

In my opinion, no. Stafford is going to be fine. Ridley is too unpredictable right now (not sure what kind of direction NE's offense is going in... but if they want to win, they really are going to need to go back to their pass-dominant offense). I think Luck and Smith are great backups... but I wouldn't want them starting every week (nor would I want Schaub).
Pitta seems like he would be the most consistent... but lower potential ceiling from week to week than the other two IMO. I would also go for Celek.
Got offered a trade... McFadden for (my) Welker and Gonzalez. I already have:
TE: Scott Chandler (Bills) as a backup TE
WR: Desean Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Sydney Rice, Michael Crabtree, Domenik Hixon (about to be dropped)
RB: Willis McGahee, Michael Bush, Rashad Jennings
I'm obviously low on RB, and I think McFadden will come out of his little slump... more worried about an injury with him. Problem is, I think Welker is also going to see more targets (obviously with Hernandez out; plus, I figured he would get more anyway)... and I look at Gonzalez as being very consistent (don't think I'll be able to rely on Chandler, although he has been decent the past few weeks and is in a good situation in Buffalo).
Thoughts? Obviously, I'd like to switch Welker out for some combination of Boldin/Jennings, but don't know if he'd go for it.

I agree with you. I been saying Stafford is gonna be fine, he just had a bad game last week and ran into the top defense in the league (GO NINERS YEAH!!!). Plus i like having Luck and Smith as a just in case scenario. I just need a another RB sheesh

My soapbox guys (Demayrius, Spiller and Percy) are making me look smart.

However the guy I was totally off base on was McFadden, I thought dude would lead the league in rushing.

Damn the Raiders front office and whoever decide it was wise to go to a zone blocking scheme.

im down 87 to 99 in one league, with roddy white and eric decker still to go...all his players are done.
had bowe on my bench...would have given me the win already...this KC team will be playing from behind a lot this year...i think bowe might be my other must-start receiver after roddy, leaving me with a choice every week for stevie johnson, desean jackson or decker in the flex :smokin

I'm up 3 points and I got Matt Ryan tonight but he has Julio Jones and Willis McGhaee......will be a close one

I'm down 22.

He's got Demaryius Thomas and I got Decker and Peyton left. Think I got a shot?

Can't start off 0-2! :frown:

my team killed it today :wow: :wow:
beating my opponet by 63 pts :lol: and hes good a fairly good team too but everyone played poorly.
2-0 baby

Story of my season so far... superior team having subpar performances. Least i didnt draft mcfadden or stafford i guess but damn... 4 money league teams. One win... maybe in 2 weeks.

Fml. No bueno

Talk to me guys I plan on proposing this trades will rep of course.
First of all this is my squad.
QB E.Manning
RB M. Forte
RB R. Rice
WR V. Cruz
WR W. Welker
TE F. Davis
W/R R. Bush
W/R/T J. Nelson
Bench:
QB J. Cutler
WR L. Moore
WR V-Jax
RB A. Morris
RB F. Jackson
RB M. Bush
I was going to propose A. Morris and L.Moore for Steve Smith. Thoughts?

Dont do it to urself... 2 for 1 trades r usually good money when ur gettin the best player but im not sure if u can afford to lose alfred with 2 backs alrdy down... i kno i kno sganny can be fickle with his backs but i wouldnt do it... steve will draw doubles all day too. Look for lance to b not far behind his pace with as much as NO will hafta play chuckball

However the guy I was totally off base on was McFadden, I thought dude would lead the league in rushing.

Damn the Raiders front office and whoever decide it was wise to go to a zone blocking scheme.

Zone blocking works, ask Houston :D raiders Oline is just bad

Talk to me guys I plan on proposing this trades will rep of course.
First of all this is my squad.
QB E.Manning
RB M. Forte
RB R. Rice
WR V. Cruz
WR W. Welker
TE F. Davis
W/R R. Bush
W/R/T J. Nelson
Bench:
QB J. Cutler
WR L. Moore
WR V-Jax
RB A. Morris
RB F. Jackson
RB M. Bush
I was going to propose A. Morris and L.Moore for Steve Smith. Thoughts?

I would say do it, but i think your receivers are good enough and to keep the depth at RB right now will be valuable in case anothe injury happens

that late 4th quarter TD by Stafford prob hurt my chances for this week.

Now only up 6 points and he has J Jones tonight.

Up 19.18 points and I'm going against Matt Ryan.

Denver defense needs to come thru in the clutch for me. That or Michael Turner reverts back to the Burner.

i have fred jackson and ahmad bradshaw. my RB1 is DMC and my last backup RB is donald brown. am i crazy if i drop fred jackson for a ben tate or andre brown? i feel like fred jackson lost his job, whether or not he comes back early or late

So far this week I'm 1-1 with a close game to be decided tonight. I'm up 3.5 with McGahee to go, he has Demaryius Thomas.

Any thoughts on Fred Davis? It's looking like RGIII spreads the ball out way too much for him to have that big of an impact (he has 9 targets, 4 catches, 52 yards, 0 TD in two games). Is he worth dropping for Dennis Pitta (24 targets, 14 catches, 138 yards, 1 TD in two games). PPR league.

Sidenote: Look at this bench. I already got the W but I'd be heated if I lost :lol:.

Last edited:
I'm up by 17, got Willis McGahee & Broncos D left. He has Peyton Manning, Demaryius Thomas, & Jacob Tamme left :x

t-minus 9 hours until the greatest wide receiver performance in the history of the national football league

by julio jones 4 TD'S 220 YARDS AND 15 RECEPTIONS.......61 points

JULIO PLEASE ALLOW MY TEAM TO FLOURISH AFTER STARTING COBB OVER  LYNCH

WE NEED THIS!!!!!! THE HONEY BADGER AND 69'ER'S ORGANIZATION WILL GO AS FAR AS U TAKE THEM

Last edited:

Zone blocking works, ask Houston :D raiders Oline is just bad

Naw they were fine last year, DMC can't run in that scheme for some reason.

I'm hurting at WR and willing to part with Gronk.

Gronk for Hakeem Nicks? Maybe add in to get Sidney Rice?

Alright guys I need your help. A guy wants to offer Calvin Johnson for Ray Rice straight up.

My RBs: Sproles, , Ridley, P.Thomas, Quizz

My WRs: Julio, Percy, Denarius Moore, Sidney Rice

Should I accept or not?

Back
Top Bottom