2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Looking to dump McFadden, how is Sproles in return? PPR league.

And Julio Jones
sick.gif
 How do you not register a catch until the 4th qtr? Extremely underwhelming

Looking to dump McFadden, how is Sproles in return? PPR league.

And Julio Jones :x  How do you not register a catch until the 4th qtr? Extremely underwhelming

Julio Jones is being game planned for, he is also being doubled a lot.

in terms of your trade

I have both McFadden and Sproles in my league, they are very different backs and although Sproles is said to be given the rock more by the Saints to actually run now, he and McFadden are not equals.

McFadden had a bad week - but I think he bounces back big time after the bye week

League 1) Decided to get real cute by starting Pitta @ TE and Bennett @ the flex. Both combined for a whopping 0.5 points :stoneface: Down 16pts with B. Marshall left and opponent has the Bears Def...

League 2) Down 18pts with B. Marshall and Dan Bailey...

League 3) Up 20pts against undefeated opponent (a chick nonetheless...) who has Miles and Witten left...

Basically, tonight needs to be a shootout with Marshall going off and no balls going to Miles or Witten. 2-1 in all my leagues but I'm prepared for 2-2 |I

So I have Michael Bush and Matt Forte....with the news that Forte will start. Should I start him? He could have a minimal role or could have a hell of a game. EFF FORTE >:

Andre Johnson & Ryan Matthews for Ray Rice?

I can afford to give Andre Johnson since im stacked at WR with Steve Smith, Stevie Johnson, and Vincent Jackson

Also under the impression the Texans are going to run away with the south and start resting players around FF playoff time...

Last edited:
miles austin & the bears d goin ham on me right now lookin at 3-1 ...... the only thing that would save me now is romo carving them up in the 2nd half & im not holding my breath for it

Last edited:
I knew i should of started Cutler or Stafford. Damn. But with no Revis i thought for sure Niners would try and air it out, not run all day and run options wit Kap.
My opponent got Dez, Witten and Forte left in play. All i got is Marshall left. It's not lookin good.

Drop that ball Dez, drop that ball. Thanks :D

Ball out Marshall

Awww man... I thought I was good bread :lol:

I lost at the buzzer with that TD to Witten. Lost by 3.

Last edited:
My bench outscored my starters... 80.80 to 78.94. :stoneface:

That's due to terrible outings by McFadden, Crabtree, and even Michael Bush tonight... Chandler, Hartline, and Boldin on the bench. It just looks bad, even though I still think I made the right calls (although I'm done with Crabtree... I will trade him for a kicker if I have to). :stoneface:

Huge win in my money league this week. Godgers and Roddy saved the season falling to 1-3 would be devastating.

BRANDON ******G MARSHALL!!!! :lol:

I was down 21.3 before the game started, I had Marshall, he had nobody. Bears were up 14 with like 5 minutes left, 3rd and 8 in field goal range. I thought they were gonna just run it between the hashes for an easier field goal but they go play-action pass to Marshall for a 30yd TD. I went nuts :lol: :lol:. That play gave me the win by 5.5 points. 3-0 this week :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

PPR league my RB's are terrible, CJ2k, J. Stew, Brown, Jaquizz
WR's are Amendola, Nelson, Calvin Johnson, Hartline, Britt

trading Megatron and Nelson for Lesean McCoy and Reggie Wayne

had that and Megatron/Amendola for Charles/Torrey Smith/Ridley (but this trade was veto'd for IDK why)

Back
Top Bottom