2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

who's a good kicker 2 pickup blair walsh jay feely mike nugent or phil dawson?
it's pretty much dumb luck. We can barely predict how regular QB/RB/WR/TE can do, but when the kickers job is dependent on how the offense moves the ball and how they do in the redzone, its tough to predict. I just go by whoever is the highest scoring offense

I was THIS close to trading Michael Bush and Mike Williams for Chris Johnson a few days ago :smh:.....dude ended up turning it down last minute but if I just threw in Pierre Garcon instead of Williams then I probably would have him.

Brady
McCoy
Charles
CJ2K
Fitz
Antonio Brown
Jimmy Graham
Bears D
Jacob Tucker

Would have been a damn wrap for my league.

Who's a RB I should look at with offering a Michael Bush and Garcon package? Don't say Doug Martin because my friend isn't giving him up. I could probably get Green-Ellis or somebody like that. I also have Aaron Hernandez as trade bait. All I need is another strong RB to put at my flex.

I've lost my last 2 matchups by a total of 2.5 points.
indifferent.gif

Time to throw a hail mary and fish for a trade.

I offered RGIII CJnoK and Andre Johnson for Arian foster... Probably get rejected.

My last 2 weeks........

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]The HotMeatloaf[/TD]
[TD]Loss[/TD]
[TD]113.60 - 113.70[/TD]
[TD]Recap[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Linsfranc's Legion[/TD]
[TD]Loss[/TD]
[TD]136.51 - 139.01[/TD]
[TD]Recap[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Damn, damn, damn. Let's hope for stat corrections in our favor come Thursday.

Heartbreakers..both repped

I appreciate it. Sadly, they really don't soothe the tears I shed. I was up like 40 going into last night, he had Forte & the Bears D. Plus, I talked big **** in the smack talk section before the game. :lol:

Last edited:
My team is...

Brady
McCoy, Charles, Michael Bush, Ryan Williams, Ben Tate
Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams, Jerome Simpson
Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez
Bears D
Justin Tucker

Should I trade Hernandez and Antonio Brown for Fred Jackson and Mike Wallace? Then I could start McCoy, Charles and Fred Jackson at my RB and flex spots, and Fitz and Mike Wallace as my WR's.

My team is...
Brady
McCoy, Charles, Michael Bush, Ryan Williams, Ben Tate
Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams, Jerome Simpson
Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez
Bears D
Justin Tucker
Should I trade Hernandez and Antonio Brown for Fred Jackson and Mike Wallace? Then I could start McCoy, Charles and Fred Jackson at my RB and flex spots, and Fitz and Mike Wallace as my WR's.
I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

Who to pick up this week: Donnie Avery or Andre Roberts?

Would you do that trade even if I had to include Michael Bush? So I would trade Hernandez, Antonio Brown and Michael Bush for Fred Jackson and Mike Wallace....

I have Pitta :smh::smh:
Who are your top 3 to pick up?

1. Pettigrew
2. Keep Pitta
3. To me, Celek/Daniels/Chandler/Miller/Davis are similar in value, if Pitta lays another egg this week, I'd drop him for one of the 5, probably in that order.

Would you do that trade even if I had to include Michael Bush? So I would trade Hernandez, Antonio Brown and Michael Bush for Fred Jackson and Mike Wallace....
Yeah I'd still do it. Now that Forte is back, Bush's value is decreased unless Forte gets hurt again. And even when he was hurt, Bush split carries with Khalil Bell. He wasn't the one man army he was last year when McFadden went down.

Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller will have a timeshare, but I'm expecting Jackson to get more touches than Spiller. And Antonio Brown will have similar yardage to Mike Wallace, but Wallace will have more TDs. You really don't need Hernandez since you already have Graham. When he's on his bye I'm sure there will still be quality replacements available on your waiver wire.

And to the guy asking about TEs, I like Heath Miller, Owen Daniels, Brandon Pettigrew/Scott Chandler. I'd keep Pitta though, I still like him even though he was terrible last week.

Last edited:
Bout to sell the farm for Arian Foster. :lol:

Just offered RGIII, CJ28 and Andre Johnson for Foster.

starting lineup would be

Matt Ryan

Foster

T Rich

Miles Austin

Greg Jennings/Lance Moore

McGahee/Lance Moore/Greg Jennings

Jermichael/Heath Miller

Akers

DEF

Cutler to fill in for Ryan in week 7.

Hoping this goes through... The other party texted me and said "tempting"

Fitzpatrick or Ponder this weekend? Romo :smile:/) is on the bye and I've been rolling with Fitz anyway the last couple weeks. But he's going up against SF and Ponder is going up against a weak Titans D.

^Damn man, Jennings AND Jermichael??? You gotta separate your heart from your roster. I have Jermichael too so I know how that feels. But to stay on topic, that's a nice lineup for you if he accepts. I doubt he will just because Foster is a fantasy god, but you're set at QB already without RG3, have enough depth at WR to be okay, and not losing much in CJnoK.

^Damn man, Jennings AND Jermichael??? You gotta separate your heart from your roster. I have Jermichael too so I know how that feels. But to stay on topic, that's a nice lineup for you if he accepts. I doubt he will just because Foster is a fantasy god, but you're set at QB already without RG3, have enough depth at WR to be okay, and not losing much in CJnoK.
Jermike was a draft pick, he is what he is.

Jennings I acquired in a trade.  Fandom aside I expected a big year out of him due to his contract situation and hes come flat out and said he knows what kind of $$$ hes looking for next year and he'd leave GB if needed.  He's gotta put himself on showcase... Unfortunately this injury is dropping his value big time...

If my heart was that much in my roster I'd have accepted the multiple offers that would have sent me Rodgers already.
laugh.gif

Despite starting Ry Williams & RunDMC I pulled off a win this week. Big ups to Fitzpatrick & Brandon Marshall for picking up the slack. 3-1 feels
glasses.gif

Who would you start this week?

Pick 2 RB:

T Rich

Ridley

Ry Williams

Pick 2 WR:

Torrey Smith

Brandon Marshall

Garcon

Antonio Brown

Back