2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Yeah I'd still do it. Now that Forte is back, Bush's value is decreased unless Forte gets hurt again. And even when he was hurt, Bush split carries with Khalil Bell. He wasn't the one man army he was last year when McFadden went down.
Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller will have a timeshare, but I'm expecting Jackson to get more touches than Spiller. And Antonio Brown will have similar yardage to Mike Wallace, but Wallace will have more TDs. You really don't need Hernandez since you already have Graham. When he's on his bye I'm sure there will still be quality replacements available on your waiver wire.
And to the guy asking about TEs, I like Heath Miller, Owen Daniels, Brandon Pettigrew/Scott Chandler. I'd keep Pitta though, I still like him even though he was terrible last week.

If that guy doesn't take my trade offer....do you think I should do Garcon and Aaron Hernandez for Ryan Mathews and Kenny Britt? The guy who has them said he would probably do that. I want Brandon Lloyd in the deal but he said he doesn't wanna give him up but he'd trade Britt instead.

Bout to sell the farm for Arian Foster. :lol:

Just offered RGIII, CJ28 and Andre Johnson for Foster.

starting lineup would be

Matt Ryan

Foster
T Rich

Miles Austin
Greg Jennings/Lance Moore

McGahee/Lance Moore/Greg Jennings

Jermichael/Heath Miller

Akers

DEF

Cutler to fill in for Ryan in week 7.

Hoping this goes through... The other party texted me and said "tempting"

you are insane. Seriously, insane.

Despite starting Ry Williams & RunDMC I pulled off a win this week. Big ups to Fitzpatrick & Brandon Marshall for picking up the slack. 3-1 feels 8) .

Who would you start this week?

Pick 2 RB:
T Rich
Ridley
Ry Williams

Pick 2 WR:
Torrey Smith
Brandon Marshall
Garcon
Antonio Brown

Trent & Ryan.

Smith and Marshall.

Should I drop Denarius Moore for either Hartline or Andre Roberts? Andrew Hawkins, D. Bess, K. Wright also some other names available.

Whats the market on DMC, what should I be expecting in return. I received an offer of CJ2K + V Jax, but I'm good on that end.

Is DMC for Sproles + Desean fair? Or how about Peyton+Julio for Matt Ryan+Fitz, I'd be getting the latter. Pls help
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looking for some help.

My RBs are:

Ryan Mathews
Ryan Williams
Trent Richardson
Matt Forte
Donald Brown
CJ Spiller

My WRs are:

Steve Smith
Jeremy Maclin
Greg Jennings

Would you guys drop Brown (or any other RB) for Hartline? Or Andre Roberts, Andrew Hawkins?

I really thought my WR core was solid at the beginning of the year but my god are they trash. :x Could use some help.

Also, for this week which 3 of my RBs would you guys start? Trying to chose between:

Ryan Mathews @ NO
Ryan Williams @ STL
Trent Richardson @ NYG
Matt Forte @ Jac

Should I drop Denarius Moore for either Hartline or Andre Roberts? Andrew Hawkins, D. Bess, K. Wright also some other names available.

Whats the market on DMC, what should I be expecting in return. I received an offer of CJ2K + V Jax, but I'm good on that end.

Is DMC for Sproles + Desean fair? Or how about Peyton+Julio for Matt Ryan+Fitz, I'd be getting the latter. Pls help :lol:
Why would you drop Moore? Keep him

What you guys think about Dominik Hixon this week? Thinking of picking him off waivers since the Giants are playing Cleveland who will be without Haden again. I doubt that Nicks will play this week

Last edited:
Yay or Nay?

I get: Matt Ryan and Cedric Benson

I give: Ridley, Rivers, Rudolph

My team right now is:

QB: Rivers
RB: Foster, Matthews, Ridley, Mendenhall, J Stew
WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt, Simpson
TE: Finley, Rudolph

10 team league, regular ESPN scoring.

Yay or Nay?

I get: Matt Ryan and Cedric Benson

I give: Ridley, Rivers, Rudolph

My team right now is:

QB: Rivers

RB: Foster, Matthews, Ridley, Mendenhall, J Stew

WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt, Simpson

TE: Finley, Rudolph

10 team league, regular ESPN scoring.

I would have broken the damn accept trade button by now

If that guy doesn't take my trade offer....do you think I should do Garcon and Aaron Hernandez for Ryan Mathews and Kenny Britt? The guy who has them said he would probably do that. I want Brandon Lloyd in the deal but he said he doesn't wanna give him up but he'd trade Britt instead.
Not too sure I'd do that trade. It's a toss up though. There's high upside on both guys you'd be getting, but they could also end up being duds. I'd like it alot more if you got Lloyd.

Someone in my league dropped Jonathan Stewart, should I pick him up?

DMC on a bye

Or I can pick up Brandon Bolden/Randal Cobb for a flex?

Going to try to get Minn defense as well.

Proposed a trade to send CJ Spiller to my friend for Victor Cruz.. Is this a good trade?

My other backs are (McCoy, Peterson, Ridley, Mendenhall, Leshore)
And my current receivers (Dez, floyd, Moore, S.Johnson)

No PPR

Last edited:
Rivers @ NO

or

Peyton  @ NE

Also

Garcon is looking to come back, should I start him? (vs ATL)

I have:

Andre Johnson @ NYJ

Jordy Nelson @ IND

Djax at the flex @ Pitt

Proposed a trade to send CJ Spiller to my friend for Victor Cruz.. Is this a good trade?
My other backs are (McCoy, Peterson, Ridley, Mendenhall, Leshore)
And my current receivers (Dez, floyd, Moore, S.Johnson)
No PPR

Definitely, you have more than enough RB depth to trade a guy who will probably go back to a 60/40 split with Jackson. Plus, Cruz showed me a lot last week picking up the slack with Nicks out. I like that trade for you.

Pabs, those are tough calls all around. I'd go slightly with Rivers + AJ/Nelson/Garcon.

Pablo - I'd go Peyton just because Rivers is more prone to mistakes. I'd wait on Garcon until next week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom