2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

How yall about Larry Fitz, Roberts & Ryan Williams of the Cards tomorrow vs the Rams

the guy im playing has all 3 starting

Heath Miller or Dennis Pitta for this week?

And I'm on the fence about playing Chris Johnson this week, I was thinkin of going with Donald Brown. Good move?

St. Louis' secondary is pretty underrated, I could see Kolb struggling bad this week. I wouldn't start a Cardinal outside of Fitz, I'd feel good about going up against someone starting all 3 of them.

Heath Miller or Dennis Pitta for this week?
And I'm on the fence about playing Chris Johnson this week, I was thinkin of going with Donald Brown. Good move?
I would go Pitta, playing against a very bad KC Defense

I'm in the same RB trouble as you.  Have T. Rich and Forte starting right now, but unsure of how Forte will look by Sunday.  So then I'm left with either Brown or CJ.  I'm leaning toward Brown, only because of how good the Vikings D has been against RBs this season. But so were the Texans until last week so who knows lol.

i just put in a waiver for dropping Tamme for Kerley. gd move?

im kinda puttin my trust in Chandler(Bills) being a sleeper

Someone offered me Vernon Davis for Phillip Rivers should I accept the trade?

The reason I ask is the league I play utilizes OP so a QB could play in that position but with ESPN scoring that only counts 4 pts for a throwing TD and like -1 for a sack I am tempted because TE is definitely a weakness on my squad. With Jared Cook Jr and Scott Chandler

Edit: I decide to accept the trade. He dropped Carson Palmer so I am going to put out a waiver request to scoop him up. I have Leshoure and already had the Jets WR Kerley so I will just utilize them for the OP.

Last edited:
i thought he just got the day off to rest? he got cleared off of concussions

My mistake, you're right. He's actually practicing now :lol:

Wed, Oct 3

Updating a previous post, Chandler (head) is participating in Wednesday's practice, according to the Bills' official Twitter feed.

Recommendation: We're not sure as to what level of participation yet, but this confirms our earlier thoughts coming out of the weekend that Chandler's injury is/was minor and we expect him to play in Week 5 at San Francisco. He'll likely be probable or not on the report at all.

(Rotowire.com)

my friend offered me

DMC and Julio Jones
for 
Forte and Aj Green

what do you guys think?
DMC and Jones have been inconsistent. Green has been consistent and doesn't have a guy like White taking targets from him. Forte has been mostly injured but I see consistency from him. No deal IMO.

Just offered DMC/Roethlisberger/D. Moore for Shady/Schaub/Britt

Hope he bites
nerd.gif

Should I start
Big Ben vs phi
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs SF

T Gonzalez vs Washington
Greg Olsen vs Seattle

Minesoda DEF
Philly DEF

And

Torrey smith Vs KC
Steve smith vs Seattle
Andre Johnson Vs NYJ
Mike Wallace vs PHI
WRs (pick 3)

Tom Brady or Peyton Manning this week?
I'm leaning towards Brady because it is in New England. Tough choice though

Brady.

i just put in a waiver for dropping Tamme for Kerley. gd move?

im kinda puttin my trust in Chandler(Bills) being a sleeper

Kerley will only be as good as his QB, and Sanchez is atrocious. Besides, Jets are facing a top-ranked defense this week.

Should I start
Big Ben vs phi
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs SF

T Gonzalez vs Washington
Greg Olsen vs Seattle

Minesoda DEF
Philly DEF

And

Torrey smith Vs KC
Steve smith vs Seattle
Andre Johnson Vs NYJ
Mike Wallace vs PHI
WRs (pick 3)

Big Ben, Gonzo, Minnesota.

Torrey, AJ, Wallace.

I'm looking to pick up a new DB. McCourty and DeAngelo Hall are among the top available FAs. Both are facing pass happy offenses this week. What do you guys think?

My league allows 1 D and 1 DB. I currently have DeCoud as my DB and Navorro as my D.

Bonus: 5,000th post in like 9 years. :lol: :nthat:

What's the worse trade in your leagues?

One money league: Amendola/49ers D/ST for Torrey Smith/Fred Jackson/Broncos D/ST

Feel like I'm being trolled.

^ This trade just got accepted in one of my money leagues.

Neither team really gains THAT much. I feel like they traded for the sake of trading. :rolleyes

Brees, Mike Wallace, David Akers for Aaron Rodgers.

Demarco Murray, Fred Davis, Brandon Lloyd for Ced Benson, Owen Daniels, Mark Ingram.

Roddy White for CJ2K....just last week
eek.gif

mean.gif

All in the same money league. Giving ****** a suspicion theres alliances & ****
laugh.gif

Just got offered:

Giving:

Andy Dalton

DeMarco Murray

for

Chris Johnson

Tony Romo