2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Dude still wants to trade me Ridley for Cobb.  I'm not 100% in love with it but my only two reliable backs are Forte and Spiller.
id do it if ur RBs are only forte and spiller.  im assuming u have depth in WRs, so losing cobb for ridley is an upgrade.  

i love trading, last week i fleeced an owner for his Julio Jones and Matt Forte for Vincent Jackson, Reggie Bush, and Felix Jones

this week, i gave up Chris Johnson, Andre Johnson and Danny Amendola for Calvin Johnson.  and this was in the same league too

my team looks like this now (1PPR League)

Matt Ryan

AJ Green

Calvin Johnson

Julio Jones

Mike Wallace

Matt Forte

Darren Sproles

Jonathan Stewart

Aaron Hernandez

Kyle Rudolph

^ nice squad! I'm not in love with your RBs but there's no three WRs I'd rather have plus Ryan is a beast

WhatisLove, Yeah I figured it had to be 16 or 18. Sucks for him that you're the only one willing to trade with him but yeah with that many teams Weeden is not a terrible option

Last edited:
18 team leagues are always fun
laugh.gif

tired.gif

MT23, Squad is dumb stacked. In a PPR league Sproles is 'da man' and J-Stew, who I love especially after last week <3 isn't a bad option. He's getting more carries/looks than D-LO now if they can only start to use him in the Redzone...

Freeman or Eli big money league with the fam...
If you wanna take a risk go with Freeman since he has potential to breakout this game, Even tho Ell had an off week hes been pretty consistent lately.

Id personally go with Freeman tho since he has some nice weapons in Martin and Willams and hes been hot the past few weeks.

whats everyones thoughts on jamaal charles this week? i have sproles or d martin on the bench

Last edited:
Which secondary scares you more....Raiders or Steelers....

Which team has the better o-line.....Giants or Bucs

Need quick help on a trade offer I rec'd:

He is offering Mikel LeShoure for Steve Smith.

Dude in one of my leagues dropped Greg Jennings, just put in a claim to pick him up. I'm 3rd in the waiver order so I have a chance. Last week someone also dropped Garcon in that league and I scooped him up. I currently have Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown, Kenny Britt and Pierre Garcon. I'm 20 points out of a playoff spot but if I can grab one more win than the guy I'm tied with then I'll be in there with a (hopefully) juiced receiving corps :pimp:.

Thoughts on this trade I just pulled:

Sent: 

Tom Brady

Stevie Johnson 

CJ Spiller

Martellus Bennett

Received:

Cam Newton

Roddy White

Jamaal Charles

Brandon Pettigrew

It's a PPR keeper league. Starting Peyton at QB so I can keep Newton on my bench for later on down the road. 

what kind of player should I target when it comes to trading Larry Fitzgerald ? .5 ppr if it matters Torrey smith would be my number 1 and I'm straight on RB's

need some QB help

i have rivers and cutler.

joe flacco and sam bradford are on the waiver wire... should i make a claim for them? also who would you start this week out of the 3? (bradford on bye)

Pick 3. PPR, 6pt pass TDs:

Darren Sproles vs. Eagles
Doug Martin @ Raiders
Reggie Bush @ Colts
Brandon Weeden vs. Ravens

I'm thinking all of the RBs, since they all have nice matchups and Sproles is a PPR beast. But the Ravens D has looked pretty bad the past few weeks and Weeden has looked surprisingly good, minus week 1 and last week's weather-induced stinker. Opinions?

Pick 3. PPR, 6pt pass TDs:
Darren Sproles vs. Eagles
Doug Martin @ Raiders
Reggie Bush @ Colts
Brandon Weeden vs. Ravens
I'm thinking all of the RBs, since they all have nice matchups and Sproles is a PPR beast. But the Ravens D has looked pretty bad the past few weeks and Weeden has looked surprisingly good, minus week 1 and last week's weather-induced stinker. Opinions?

I agree but I'd factor in that the Ravens have had two weeks to game plan for Cleveland without Ray but + Suggs. I'd go with the RB's.

need some QB help
i have rivers and cutler.
joe flacco and sam bradford are on the waiver wire... should i make a claim for them? also who would you start this week out of the 3? (bradford on bye)

Cutler this week against Tennessee. I'd honestly drop Rivers for Bradford, Amendola will be back next week and all of a sudden they have a nice little trio of WR's.

Normally I wouldn't be even be thinking about this but...

Jamaal Charles or Rashad Jennings at flex?

what kind of player should I target when it comes to trading Larry Fitzgerald ? .5 ppr if it matters Torrey smith would be my number 1 and I'm straight on RB's

Denarius Moore or aim for the sky with Demarius Thomas. You gotta get back a #1 WR because with Flacco, Torrey is gonna be hit or miss every week. Maybe swing a RB for a solid #2 WR as well.

I agree but I'd factor in that the Ravens have had two weeks to game plan for Cleveland without Ray but + Suggs. I'd go with the RB's.
Word that was the thing that had me the most nervous about starting Weeden. I already have the RBs in the starting slots but I'm prone to making last second switches before the 1:00 games, so we'll see what happens on Sunday :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom