2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I feel you, I'm the same way. One thing to look at with Martin is Carl Nicks being out. His splits are heavy on the left/middle:

Left: 47 rushes, 210 yards, 12 first downs, 2 TD, 4.5 yards per rush.
Middle: 56 rushes, 249 yards, 10 first downs, 1 TD, 4.4 yards per rush.
Right: 26 rushes, 84 yards, 1 first down, 3.2 yards per rush.

I feel you, I'm the same way. One thing to look at with Martin is Carl Nicks being out. His splits are heavy on the left/middle:
Left: 47 rushes, 210 yards, 12 first downs, 2 TD, 4.5 yards per rush.
Middle: 56 rushes, 249 yards, 10 first downs, 1 TD, 4.4 yards per rush.
Right: 26 rushes, 84 yards, 1 first down, 3.2 yards per rush.
Yeah I saw that earlier in the week and while it is kind of concerning, I feel like his matchup is just too good to bench him. Plus I didn't start him last week so I don't wanna get burnt again :lol:.

EDIT: Sproles didn't practice today due to an injury to his hammy. If he ends up being questionable by Saturday/Sunday I'm gonna sit him in favor of Weeden since he plays on Monday night and I won't have anyone else to go in place of him.

EDIT 2: Now they're saying it's a hand injury. Since he's primarily a pass-catcher this has me even more nervous :\.

Last edited:
Which secondary scares you more....Raiders or Steelers....
Which team has the better o-line.....Giants or Bucs
Steelers, but not by a whole not esp. with an old/injured Polamalu in the game. Ryan Clark is playing at a high level though, as usual. Their CBs are nothing to write home about. And I like the G-Men o line just because of their consistency and effectiveness running the ball, Nicks the big FA Guard is done for the yr in Tampa

bxbadboy, Dez Bryant easily.

denni5, I'd play Flacco over all other options.

Nickthestick, don't get too cute now with Weeden
laugh.gif
 ..He just put up a whopping 5 pts last week in my league. Play all 3 RB's

illmatic, Freeman @ OAK. the Game has all the makings of a shootout

I give: Greg Jennings

for: Cecil Shorts & Steven Hill

I'm in need of wides this week... what do you guys think? Jennings hasn't done much for me all year and is set to get surgury. He won't be back until week 13 or so at best. What do you guys think?

This is my lineup.

I need 3 players.

Dwayne Bowe @SD
Dez Bryant @ATL
Cecil Shorts @DET
James Jones ARI

I think I'm playing James Jones for sure. The other 3 are toss ups.

Cassel is back, and Bowe had a big game against them earlier this year.

Dez will most likely be playing on a sore hip.

I'm a Lions fan, and know that they have a tendency to give up big plays. Shorts is Jacksonville's #1 WR.

Last edited:
Alright already posted this but I am still having trouble, only received one response the other day.

Pick 3
Dez Bryant
Titus Young
Mike Williams
Dwayne Bowe
Andre Roberts

Right now I have Dez and Roberts out. Just trying to get a feeling as to what people think on Bowe this week. Or should I sub Dez in for Titus?

I need 3 players.
Dwayne Bowe @SD
Dez Bryant @ATL
Cecil Shorts @DET
James Jones ARI
I think I'm playing James Jones for sure. The other 3 are toss ups.
Cassel is back, and Bowe had a big game against them earlier this year.
Dez will most likely be playing on a sore hip.
I'm a Lions fan, and know that they have a tendency to give up big plays. Shorts is Jacksonville's #1 WR.

I would sit Dez or Shorts. Lions have only allowed 1 100 yard receiver all year for what it's worth. While the defense is susceptible to giving up the big play, I am not to worried about Blaine Gabbert.

I'm in big trouble right now.

Current running backs
DeMarco Murray (hurt)
Rashard Mendenhall (hurt)
Johnathan Dwyer (hurt)
Daryl Richardson (bye)
Daniel Thomas

That leaves Daniel Thomas my only for sure starter since Mendenhall & Murray most likely will be out :nerd:

Who should I drop out of those 5 to pick up and start either

Top free agents
Felix Jones
Isaac Redman
LaRod Stephens-Howling
Vick Ballard
Peyton HIllis
Ronnie Brown

I just traded my brother Josh Freeman, Bowe and Nicks for Percy Harvin and Josh Gordon.

He needed a QB and I already have Matty Ice.

I feel like I robbed him.

Percy and Demaryrius are now my starting WRs in all leagues :lol:

Last edited:
I'm in big trouble right now.
Current running backs
DeMarco Murray (hurt)
Rashard Mendenhall (hurt)
Johnathan Dwyer (hurt)
Daryl Richardson (bye)
Daniel Thomas
That leaves Daniel Thomas my only for sure starter since Mendenhall & Murray most likely will be out
nerd.gif

Who should I drop out of those 5 to pick up and start either
Top free agents
Felix Jones
Isaac Redman
LaRod Stephens-Howling
Vick Ballard
Peyton HIllis
Ronnie Brown
Dwyer is starting for the Steelers tho aint he?

Id drop Richardson or Thomas and pick up Ballard or Redman if he is cleared to play.

Matty Ice will not fail you, but if you want to ride the hot hand and think Oakland can't stop Tampa's offense then follow your gut and use Josh.
Should I sit Torrey Smith in favor of Steve Smith? Smitty is killing me with his lack of TD's.

similar type of situation,

Luck vs. MIA

or

Freeman vs. OAK?

Omfg Dwayne Bowe dropped a gimme earlier in the game :smh:

The Chiefs are so ******g awful. So mad at McCluster for dropping that punt, I think a Dwayne Bowe scrap TD was in the works :smh:

Dude I'm playing against in one of my leagues had the Chargers D/ST :smh: :smh: :smh:. Hopefully the Texans can come close to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom