2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

CJ2K should bounce back against SD if the line can open up some significant running lanes.

I'm not so sure. SD's defense held McFadden under 3.0 YPC. I'm not sure if the Raiders switch to a Zone Blocking scheme (and McFadden's struggles in that system vs. a Power Blocking scheme) has anything to do with that or if the credit should go to the Chargers improved run defense. Either way, I don't like Johnson's chances against them.

yes, SD front 7 has vastly improved. They will blitz constantly against locker which in turn will not work out for CJ at all. And SD's offense is no fluke, they got playmakers and were missing matthews who will add a whole dimension to their schemes. Then TEN will most likely have to abandon the run because they will be playing from behind.

Last edited:

So as you know, F. Jackson is down for at Least 4 weeks. Freaking out right now as I have NO RB backups except for Bilal Powell (I went a little WR crazy since it was my first PPR league).

I was hoping to use Denarius Moore, Bess and Cobb as tradebait. But Moore didn't play and Bess was doo doo. I'm trying to sell Cobb high.

Here are some trades I have in mind for Cobb

- Michael Bush (fair trade? If not, the owner is a first time fantasy player that has alot of RBs so I'm hoping to pull a fast one)
- Dexter McCluster (seems to be a fair trade for Cobb, looks to be even the same player, but could use Dexter's RB/WR eligibility.. Can the RB eligibility be taken away later in the season if he doesn't play as RB anymore and comes out as WR#3?
- Doug Martin + Harvin for Austin + Cobb .. yes its a BS trade, but the guy sent me an offer of Donald Brown + Greg Little for Austin + Cobb :stoneface:

Or am I just overvaluing Cobb right now? His role on the Packers looked great from what I saw on Sunday.

Before the season I read that McCluster was playing primarily as a WR.... but I'm sure he'll retain RB eligibility because that's what he'll be listed as

Should I trade LeSean McCoy for Doug Martin and Julio Jones?

My RB's are McCoy, McGahee, Michael Bush, Ben Tate and Ryan Williams, and my WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams, Kendall Wright and Greg Little.

My RB's are McCoy, McGahee, Michael Bush, Ben Tate and Ryan Williams, and my WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams, Kendall Wright and Greg Little.
Ehhhh I am leaning towards no, because with Fitz, Brown, and Garcon you are set at WR. If anything you need to try to improve on your rb depth

McGahee should get supplemented by Moreno soon

Bush and Tate are Cuff guys, so either number 2 or flex options

Ryans williams is playing cause beanies hurt

i wouldnt personally.

Can't decide on RBs this week.

Sproles got lucky with a 2pt conversion but had no rushing yards.
I recently picked up Ridley.

So I got
Demarco Murray
Benjarvus Green-Ellis

Then on bench
Sproles
Ridley

In my 16 team league, I just traded Brees and Kendall Wright for Eli and Marshall..... I'm pretty drunk not sure how i feel

should i pick up oakland defense @mia or cin vs cle?

fill in these 3 slots: WR, W/T, W/R (PPR league)

eric decker@atl

james jones vs chi

randall cobb vs chi

jacob tamme @atl

peyton hillis @buf

robert meachem vs ten

dexter mccluster @buf

ben tate @jac

pick 2 RBs for week2 (standard league):

ray rice @phi

marshawn lynch vs dal

darren sproles @car

donald brown vs min

cj spiller vs kc

alfred morris @stl

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I like the Dexter McCluster Matchup vs. Bills this week.  Hes available in my 10 team PPR league... should I drop Jaquizz Rodgers for him?  Jonathan Dwyer is also available at RB. 
e3a47b5f_Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Got the players I wanted through waivers. Stevan Ridley and Dennis Pitta
Needed more depth at TE and really liked what I saw out of Pitta and Flacco seems to target him a lot. I'm still not sure what to expect out of Richardson, he's probably going to be the main rusher for the Browns but teams are going to single in on him. If so Ridley should help out, especially if last week is any sign of his future.

Should I drop Titus Young for someone like Randall Cobb or Jonathan Dwyer? Crabtree and Britt are available in my league as well; are they worth a look? My bench is Jeremy Maclin, Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Ben Tate and Toby Gerhart. I'm afraid of Megatron and the Madden curse and Young may get looks later on in the year. I also feel like Tate and Gerhart aren't going to be too productive right now so I'd want to pick up someone who can get some points like Dwyer right now. Although with injuries, those two may be highly sought after later on.

Starters are Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Megatron, Julio Jones and AJ Green at Flex.

Last edited:
^Dude drop Gerhart if anything, I dropped him for Cobb. Read up on Titus they have been praising him like Buddha all thru preseason and training camp

Should I drop Titus Young for someone like Randall Cobb or Jonathan Dwyer? Crabtree and Britt are available in my league as well; are they worth a look? My bench is Jeremy Maclin, Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Ben Tate and Toby Gerhart. I'm afraid of Megatron and the Madden curse and Young may get looks later on in the year. I also feel like Tate and Gerhart aren't going to be too productive right now so I'd want to pick up someone who can get some points like Dwyer right now. Although with injuries, those two may be highly sought after later on.
Starters are Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Megatron, Julio Jones and AJ Green at Flex.
drop gerhart for britt. rest of your team seems very good so no need to add cobb or dwyer. is this an 8 man league?

Back
Top Bottom