2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Greg Jennings for Steve Smith?

Id get Greg... I've been targeting him since hes in a contract year but he might not even be playing this week with the groin.

WTH....someone dropped victor cruz for one of my league after 1 week

Its a wrap for league if I'm able to get him on my squad

I lost Fred Jackson last weekend. I am trying to get spiller. The guy who has him is asking for Steve Smith. 

My other WR are Calvin, AJ Green, Bowe, Blackmon. 

Fair Deal ? 

Steve Smith for Spiller ? 

Somebody in my league dropped S.Ridley for Ogletree. Trying to see if I can get him off waivers to get more depth at the RB or use him for trade bait in the future

Should I drop Ryan Williams for Cobb? Williams didn't do **** vs the Seahawks this week but I still think Williams will eventually be the lead guy for the Cardinals.

I lost Fred Jackson last weekend. I am trying to get spiller. The guy who has him is asking for Steve Smith. 

Fair Deal ? 

I'd do it, Fred Jackson's timetable is set at 3-8 weeks smh.

missed out on Spiller, Ridley is still available, may snatch him if he has another good week, but I'm not hurting at RB right now. Was able to pick up Cobb for WR depth, I like how GB used him last week.

Fair Deal ? 

What other RB do you have and what other RB are available. Also what is your Starting Lineup format.

Should I drop Ryan Williams for Cobb? Williams didn't do **** vs the Seahawks this week but I still think Williams will eventually be the lead guy for the Cardinals.

Depends on who your other receivers are, really. I always put a premium on RB's myself and like to stack them up even for weeks down the road for when they could possibly take over.

I had Ryan Williams in a league but ended up dropping him because of my lack of confidence in anything Arizona, outside of Fitz. Even when he takes over for Beanie, it doesn't neccessarily mean he'll produce.

I'd say go for it because you know Cobb will produce for you right now and should remain a good option for Rodgers and you still got the KR potential.

Kenny Britt, Alshon Jeffery, or Jonathan Dwyer for my flex this week?

Alshon. I'd want to see if Britt is ready to jump right back into the mix and produce before plugging in him right away and although Dwyer has been running really well, best of any Pittsburg RB, you still don't know if Tomlin is fully committed to making him a premiere back right now.

Alshon is going against GB who hasn't seemed to improve on their defensive weaknesses they had last year.

The other two may produce, but are wild card's this week in my opinion. Alshon is the safest bet.

didnt get crabtree :frown: didnt get any of my waiver claims actually did see that stephen hill was available so i dropped manningham for him

Aight Champ...wk2 lineup who do I start ......Also got flex options

RB- Marshawn Lynch vs Cowboys
RB- Darren Sproiles vs Panthers
RB- Alfred Morris vs Rams
RB- CJ Spiller vs KC
RB- Trent Richardson vs Cincy
WR- Eric Decker vs Falcons
WR- Dwayne Bowe vs Bills
WR- Jeremy Maclin vs Bmore
WR- Alshon Jeffrey vs GB
WR- Titus Young vs 9ers
WR- Kenny Britt vs SD

I want Ryan Mathews... who do I trade for him?

D. Sproles
D. Bryant
R. Wayne
RGIII
A. Boldin
J. Dwyer
Stephen Hill.
Dez Bryant
Victor Cruz

Any combination of any of these players?

I am thinking unload RGIII now while the hype machine is on full tilt! Plus I have A. Rodgers

RGIII and Sproles for Ryan Mathews fair?

Reggie Wayne and Sproles for Ryan Mathews?

Comments?

Last edited:
Who to play in the flex this week?

Donald Brown v. the Vikes

or

Brandon Lloyd v. the Cards

Any input is appreciated fam.

Aight Champ...wk2 lineup who do I start ......Also got flex options

RB- Marshawn Lynch vs Cowboys
RB- Darren Sproiles vs Panthers
RB- Alfred Morris vs Rams
RB- CJ Spiller vs KC
RB- Trent Richardson vs Cincy
WR- Eric Decker vs Falcons
WR- Dwayne Bowe vs Bills
WR- Jeremy Maclin vs Bmore
WR- Alshon Jeffrey vs GB
WR- Titus Young vs 9ers
WR- Kenny Britt vs SD

I want Ryan Mathews... who do I trade for him?

D. Sproles
D. Bryant
R. Wayne
RGIII
A. Boldin
J. Dwyer
Stephen Hill.
Dez Bryant
Victor Cruz

Any combination of any of these players?

I am thinking unload RGIII now while the hype machine is on full tilt! Plus I have A. Rodgers

RGIII and Sproles for Ryan Mathews fair?

Reggie Wayne and Sproles for Ryan Mathews?

Comments?

My Kenny Britt for Sidney Rice

Pull trigger?

Who to play in the flex this week?

Donald Brown v. the Vikes

or

Brandon Lloyd v. the Cards

Any input is appreciated fam.

Flyer. whats your format? 2 RBs 2 WRs, and a flex?

Doobie, who are your other RBs? I'd try to keep sproles and trade RG3 and Wayne for Ryan Matthews, but I would hold off until I see the rest of your lineup.

d5, Keep Kenny Britt

Notorious, Brandon Lloyd vs. the cards.

Last edited:
So my RB's are McCoy, McGahee, Michael Bush and Ben Tate....and my WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Garcon, Mike Williams and Kendall Wright. I want a better #2 RB than McGahee....who do you think I should target and what would be a good offer to get another starting RB?

Sidenote: anybody think Jeremy Kerley can be this year's Victor Cruz?

Back
Top Bottom