2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Got offered to give up Dez Bryant to get Nicks. Agreed to do it for next week since Nicks is out tomorrow. Worth it?

I would have done that immediately, whether Hicks is in or out for tomorrow. Wouldn't want the guy to pull that trade off the table... especially if I had someone at WR who could cover for this week.

Last edited:
would larry fitzgerald for his chris johnson be worth it they're both struggling??

My running backs are currently murray, stewart and wells smh

My wide receivers are currently megatron, fitz, marshall and crabtree

we can start 2 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex

Last edited:
Got offered to give up Dez Bryant to get Nicks. Agreed to do it for next week since Nicks is out tomorrow. Worth it?
I would have done that immediately, whether Hicks is in or out for tomorrow. Wouldn't want the guy to pull that trade off the table... especially if I had someone at WR who could cover for this week.
QFT. Dont be surprised if dude backs out if Dez has a good week
would larry fitzgerald for his chris johnson be worth it they're both struggling??

My running backs are currently murray, stewart and wells smh

My wide receivers are currently megatron, fitz, marshall and crabtree
I like your WR depth more than your RB depth.... so I would do the trade

Just moved Run DMC/Garcon for Antonio Brown/Alfred Morris/Andre Brown. Feeling good about it, but I'm not done in this league, where I'm 0-2.

Will be targeting Benjarvus next.

Got a couple situations im trying to figure out

League 1: Desean or Law Firm for my flex, no ppr. Leaning towards BJGE since pat peterson matches up well with DJAX

League 2: This ones kinda tough. I ended up with NoBurners Turner and Bradshaw as my RB2 and RB3, so I had to handcuff both with Rogers and Wilson. My TE is Celek so I have Fleener also as a match up play. This has left me with very little flexibility to add players, and I don't really know what to do. The only player i can drop easily would be Lance Moore. Im thinking about dropping Wilson. I was so confused by this that I didn't add anyone this week, even though I had the number 1 waiver. Vick is my starting QB and I want to add Palmer, so thats the 1st move Id make. Greg Little, Shaun Draughn, and Alshon, are also available, and I'd like to add at least 2 of them.

My wr's are julio, steve johnson, britt, and moore

Rb's- Mcfadden, bradshaw, turner, rodgers, wilson

Got a couple situations im trying to figure out

League 1: Desean or Law Firm for my flex, no ppr. Leaning towards BJGE since pat peterson matches up well with DJAX

League 2: This ones kinda tough. I ended up with NoBurners Turner and Bradshaw as my RB2 and RB3, so I had to handcuff both with Rogers and Wilson. My TE is Celek so I have Fleener also as a match up play. This has left me with very little flexibility to add players, and I don't really know what to do. The only player i can drop easily would be Lance Moore. Im thinking about dropping Wilson. I was so confused by this that I didn't add anyone this week, even though I had the number 1 waiver. Vick is my starting QB and I want to add Palmer, so thats the 1st move Id make. Greg Little, Shaun Draughn, and Alshon, are also available, and I'd like to add at least 2 of them.

My wr's are julio, steve johnson, britt, and moore

Rb's- Mcfadden, bradshaw, turner, rodgers, wilson
League 1 go with Law Firm
Just moved Run DMC/Garcon for Antonio Brown/Alfred Morris/Andre Brown. Feeling good about it, but I'm not done in this league, where I'm 0-2.

Will be targeting Benjarvus next.
Umm that trade kinda means you are all in on Alfred Morris.... if you trust him under Shanahan to start him every game then more power to you.

Personally I do not like this trade...

Umm that trade kinda means you are all in on Alfred Morris.... if you trust him under Shanahan to start him every game then more power to you.

I don't trust him. But as a Raider fan, I trust our new ZBS blocking scheme much less. Our players are far from comfortable in our new offense and it shows, painfully.
I'm not done making moves and the next player I'm targeting is Benjarvus. I have Forte, but waiting on him to get healthy and McFadden to re-emerge could have me in a deep hole @ 0-3. Appreciate your input, but I feel like I had to make a move to get a win this week. I'm certainly not finished. Got Benjarvus and McGahee on my radar.

What do you guys feel about Donnie Avery?

He's getting tons of buzz.

Thinking about starting over him over Lafell as my 3rd WR this week behind Cruz and Vince Jackson...thoughts?

I met get chancy and start Wilson this week, he has big play ability and panthers give up the run....

Having trouble deciding on my flex position this week. Standard league.

Willis McGahee vs Texans
Alfred Morris vs Bengals
Brandon LaFell vs Giants
Antonio Gates vs Falcons

I'm leaning towards LaFell. Sitting McGahee because he's going up against a tough Texans D. I like Morris but RGIII takes away from his production. And with Gates I'm just not sure about him. If he wasn't injured I've have him in there no question (you can start WR/TE/RB at flex in this league).

Any help?

Last edited:
Having trouble deciding on 1 of my RBs and flex position this week. Pick 2 (Standard League):

Willis McGahee
Michael Bush
Alfred Morris
Brandon LaFell
Antonio Gates

RB wise...go Willis. He had a great game last week

Flex...go Morris or Lafell...go with your guy feeling

Got offered Nicks for Chris Johnson? I know Nicks is out this week but should I go ahead and do this?

Willis had a great game because the falcons didn't want Manning passing on them. He's not gonna have that production against Houston.

RB wise...go Willis. He had a great game last week
Flex...go Morris or Lafell...go with your guy feeling
I added some of my thinking into my post after you quoted me. I know McGahee had a great game last week against the Falcons but this week he's going up against a much better Texans D. That's why I'm leaning on starting Michael Bush vs Rams instead. I could still start McGahee at flex, but I think LaFell would be the better choice. If Gates was 100% I'd be starting him, but as always, he's injured :lol:.

Last edited:
Got offered Brandon Lloyd for Amendola. Other Wr's are Fitz, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith and Nate Washington. Should I take it?

What do you guys feel about Donnie Avery?

He's getting tons of buzz.

Thinking about starting over him over Lafell as my 3rd WR this week behind Cruz and Vince Jackson...thoughts?

I'm a type that looks at matchups. LaFell vs. that Giants secondary >>> Avery vs. that Jaguars secondary. Check the numbers... Jags pass D is solid

Start Matt Ryan VS Chargers or Matt Stafford VS Titans? Ryan has been better the past two weeks, but Titans pass D isn't great, so think Stafford may have a big game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom