2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Started Trent after much back and fourth. :lol: Pretty satisfied but would have liked another TD in the 2nd. :lol: My opponent had Torrey Smith tho, so we're tied 15-15. :smh:

Started Flacco tonight instead of Romo. Pretty easy decision it seemed considering the circumstances. All I ask for is average QB play. :lol:

Hopefully the rest of my team can make up for Pitta :smh: had him and the Ravens PK going tonight

Pitta had two targets the whole game, prior to this game he lead the team in targets

crazy, Flacco throws the ball 46 times while Ray Rice only gets 18 carries?

Weeden throws 52 times while Trent only gets 14 carries?

some teams just don't know how to use their best player

Last edited:
before the season Big Ben said he was going to get Heath Miller into the pro bowl this year looks like he is a man of his word

Had Pitta involved in a trade of mine that I posted earlier (still starting/on my team till next week though so I had to eat this donut). After his performance tonight dude's telling me to void the trade :lol: :lol: (it's a league with all my friends and I'm the commish). Told him no shot, trade was accepted hours before the game kicked off.

Last edited:
Both Heath Miller and Peyton Hillis are on waivers in my league. My other TE besides Pitta is F. Davis so I may drop him for Miller, is Hillis worth a look?

I am offering Santonio Holmes for Chris Johnson?

I also have steven jackson and greg olsen that I am willing to offer.

Should I try to grab up CJ?

cmon flacco throw it to pitta smh

glad i own him in my free league :lol:

as for my money league, help me choose a flex WR/RB to start: PPR league

Andre Brown vs. Eagles

or

Eric Decker vs. Raiders

got flacco on the bench in my money league, hope Matt Ryan out performs him

got flacco & pitta starting in a work league. Too bad aaron hernandez is hurt right now :\

Can't believe I got Aaron Hernandez off waivers, I was like 10th or 11th in the waiver order :pimp: :pimp:

Dennis Pitta put a big fat donut for my squad last night. Not cool at all bro. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom