2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I don't think I'm messing with Trent Richardson this week

Everything looked good last week and he ended up playing a a half

Any changes I should make to my lineup this week...

Also, I've lost 3 of the last 4 weeks (twice to the leading scorer of the week, also the two highest scores of the season so far). Is there any changes I should be looking to make, trade wise?

I think you're just having some bad luck. You're deep everywhere on that team. I'd hold tight.

I don't think I'm messing with Trent Richardson this week
Everything looked good last week and he ended up playing a a half
I'm leaning that way also.  I didnt want to start A. Morris vs PIT this week but at least he will probably get around 65 yds or so, not 8 yards on 8 carries SMH

Should I still be starting Cam Newton over Josh Freeman at this point? I sat Freeman last week and he had a way nicer game than Cam, plus the week before when Carolina was on their bye he balled out. Thankfully it didn't cost me the game last week.

Freeman's playing Min & Cam's got Chicago.

One of my boys has CJ2K, Alfred Morris, Bradshaw, and Jamaal Charles. I am in desperate need of a RB as I only have Lynch, DeAngelo Williams :x, and Larod-Stephens Howling :x. I am gonna have to offer him Julio Jones or Jordy Nelson.

Any particular trade scenarios that work best for me?

If you can get Charles forJordy, I'd say go for it. I wouldn't give up on Howling so easily though. He might not be able to handle the workload but he looked good against a tough Minny defense.

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to think ahead to playoff time, so just wanted to get some advice on my options...

My Roster

Brees

Forte, Richardson, CJ2K, A. Morris, D. Brown

Cruz, B. Lloyd, D. Moore, Hartline, Amendola, G. Jennings

Rudolph

Vikings D

Thinking ahead to week 11, Vikings on a Bye.  I normally play matchup Defenses, but dudes in my league started hoarding Defenses. Only NYJ, Denver and Dallas are startable options available. Should I drop Hartline and go after one of those defenses now so I'm set for the playoffs? Or just wait it out until closer til then.  NYJ has some good matchups late in the year, and Minn schedule gets rough for a couple games. 

If you can get Charles forJordy, I'd say go for it. I wouldn't give up on Howling so easily though. He might not be able to handle the workload but he looked good against a tough Minny defense.

Jordy is the clear cut number 1 in GB.

Julio since his first week has been meh. And he's not the number 1, trade him.

One of my boys has CJ2K, Alfred Morris, Bradshaw, and Jamaal Charles. I am in desperate need of a RB as I only have Lynch, DeAngelo Williams :x, and Larod-Stephens Howling :x. I am gonna have to offer him Julio Jones or Jordy Nelson.
Any particular trade scenarios that work best for me?

Just an update from this earlier post. Last time we talked, he was considering CJ2K for Julio.

Jordy is the clear cut number 1 in GB.
Julio since his first week has been meh. And he's not the number 1, trade him.

I don't think so, I think it's more of a distribution there. Especially with Jennings on the mend. Don't let Fraij telling you he's top 10 fool you :lol:

Only kidding but I would part with Jordy first, what makes you say Julio isn't the number one? They take turns being number 1 every week.

Should I start Brady @ STL?

Or Big Ben vs. ******** at home?

I'm leaning towards Tom because Rogers just annihilated the Rams secondary last week but Big Ben has been pretty good this year. Especially at home

Wondering if I should start Chris Givens vs the Patriots awful secondary over Fitzgerald vs 49ers, Denarius Moore @ Chiefs or Antonio Brown vs ********....

I wanna start him over Fitz since he's playing the 49ers but I think that playing the Cardinals at home could be a trap game for the 49ers and they could pull off the upset with Fitz getting atleast a TD. Givens could end up with like 3 long TD's though vs that Patriots secondary.

Should I start Brady @ STL?

Or Big Ben vs. ******** at home?

I'm leaning towards Tom because Rogers just annihilated the Rams secondary last week but Big Ben has been pretty good this year. Especially at home

******** secondary is HORRIBLE, I expect Big Ben to easily get 300 yards or more. And remember that Pats vs Rams game is in London this week.

Wondering if I should start Chris Givens vs the Patriots awful secondary over Fitzgerald vs 49ers, Denarius Moore @ Chiefs or Antonio Brown vs ********....

I wanna start him over Fitz since he's playing the 49ers but I think that playing the Cardinals at home could be a trap game for the 49ers and they could pull off the upset with Fitz getting atleast a TD. Givens could end up with like 3 long TD's though vs that Patriots secondary.

Don't get too cute my friend. There's no way you can sit Brown against the ******** AWFUL secondary nor would I sit Moore against KC. I have them both on my team and I will have them in the lineup. This Rams vs Pats game has trap written all over it, especially in London.

I would hate to sit Fitz too but out of the options you listed he would be the guy.

I don't trust Skelton at all as Fitz's quarterback....I'm really thinking about trading him right now before he has a few bad games in a row. I have Antonio Brown, Denarius Moore, Garcon, Chris Givens and Stephen Hill as my other WR's.

Start Brandon Myers @ KC or Vernon Davis @ ARI ?

I'm not very confident in Alex Smith right now, plus Arizona Def shut down Kyle Rudolph.

First post, hope I didn't mess this up.

^ start davis

help me start a TE and WR in a PPR league:

logan paulsen vs. steelers

or

jacob tamme vs. saints

pick a WR:

josh gordan vs. chargers

or

kendall wright vs colts

Sup dudes. Fella on the left needs Rashad Jennings badly. I don't really need help at RB that badly. What's a fair trade considering MJD's injury? I need help at TE, clearly, but I also like Chicago's D.

He offered Moore thus far, but I know he'll move from that, even though I don't know dude very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom