2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

damn, i might lose this week now :smh: my opponent is off to a quick start with Lloyd and he has Bears defense.

Man I ******g KNEW Chris Givens was gonna go off against the Patriots. Watch Fitz put up zero catches against the Niners...

Thank you, Matt Ryan... also thank you whatever draft preview I read that suggested taking Ryan earlier. 10th QB off the board for my league, he's delivered for sure.

First week not starting Julio Jones and now he shows up. Wtf is going on with Megatron?

Thank you, Matt Ryan... also thank you whatever draft preview I read that suggested taking Ryan earlier. 10th QB off the board for my league, he's delivered for sure.

Being able to draft a QB late while snatching up skill players early on is such a rewarding feeling when it pays off.

Being able to draft a QB late while snatching up skill players early on is such a rewarding feeling when it pays off.
Did that with him last year... was disappoint

So my team is on the bottom. The top team offered me CJ Spiller for AJ Green I declined as I was looking to get more out of AJ Green. What are some possible trades I could pitch to this guy. I was going to try and push Colston for Spiller but I think he really wants Green and I really need a RB haha. I was going to counter with AJ Green for Martin, but I just don't really know right now. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

:lol: Calvin is NOT getting hit with any curse. He's double or triple teamed on every snap and the Lions are content letting him soak up the opposing Ds attention and looking to other receivers. Every time he's in single coverage, he gets the ball. Except for that TD he dropped today :x

Back
Top Bottom