2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Looks like my Elf will be getting a pack of Newports, White Fudge Oreos, Obey T Shirt, Roger Willams in "Jack" on VHS and a Smoothie Blender. :D

I didn't plan on sending mine out to my elf until at least the 20th of December. I want him to actually get it around xmas

ummm my SS is on its way...

part 1 of 2 i guess

as far as my Secret Santa....I saw these last minute...

If I am your Elf...

reflector shades or safari print shades from look/see and i'll be a happy elf!!

AND

I know i added my bday is 12/25 so plz have sympathy...we get screwed on this day for gifts.

Last edited:
I don't really care what I get. I could get a card and I'd be good. Just the simple fact of knowing that a complete stranger took time out of their day to get something for me is good enough.

:pimp:

I don't really care what I get. I could get a card and I'd be good. Just the simple fact of knowing that a complete stranger took time out of their day to get something for me is good enough.

Check and Mate!

Its the thought that counts in the long run. 8)

I have my list for my elf, just need to go buy. but I'll ship out as early as Dec. 14th and as late as Dec17th. Unless the 17th is too late which I'm sure some of you will be able to let me know if it is. Not sure how packages during the holiday season go.

8)

USABasketball08 - your package is packed up and ready to go! Will get tracking number to you as soon as its shipped later on today!

and I also got confirmation from my santa!
pimp.gif

^looks dope. Wonder if my Santa made me a stone face ornament, would definitely appreciate it :nerd:

My Santa from last yr gave me a mcd gc & a $20 that he wrote a funny message on..... I used the gc but still have the $20 right now ....

just ordered my elf's gifts...he didn't ask for anything specific and has only had like 3 posts in the past 4 months (one of which was signing up for secret Santa)...made it kinda hard to get excited about it. regardless, I ordered a couple things and will be shipping them out whenever I get them.

Yaaaay got my goodies I'm not opening until Xmas though! Thank you to my ss I don't want to put your real name on here

I Checked and my elf should have received his gift already. Hope u like it.

cinco... I sent you a few emails... my phone deleted my first page of email and it had my persons info on it... could you please please resend :nerd:

Since I was vague in my questionnaire. A gift card to Best Buy or Ipod would be a good idea for my secret Santa. Please no dead beat.

Back
Top Bottom