2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Well I'm getting more than one gift because he was kinda hard to shop for IMO. So I figured a variety of things he would like.

didn't want to ask for too much but after seeing other NTers wish list, might as well too :lol: to my SS, if you havent gotten me anything yet or wanna add in more:
KD IV weatherman :D
A&F Fierce cologne
2012 world series film/Dark Knight Rises on bluray

don't have much on my instagram but here: NINO_BRY

Last edited:
to my SS if you got the jordan 1 gucci sz 10 i would like that as well lol :tongue:

Last edited:
To my ss I was probably vague but if u want help my twitter is @sole_woman

Just in case my Santa got a connect or something.. I would love a pair of Nike Romaleos 2 Weightlifting Shoe ( not expecting it but you never know), Rogue Fitness monster bands (green one). I'll be thankful for anything I get

Last edited:
If my elf sees and has any lebron Vii Big Apples laying around :pimp: lol but I just hope everybody gets something they like and nobody gets flaked

Need to go get my second gift

My elf is hard as hell to shop for!

I'm thinking about emailing cuhz because this questionnaire is bad lol

Now that i think about it I was pretty vague in my responses. I had a deadbeat last year so if i get anything at all im thankful

Yeah I pretty vague..I thought I was detailed last year and my SS ended up emailing me so I said eff it this year
laugh.gif

dont email me SS.

Would like to get my Elf a few more things..maybe a card or somethin..but I gotta look at their questionnaire just to get some more ideas..

Just ordered my elf's gift online. Makes it two years in a row that I got exactly what they asked for.
Hoping I can squeeze in few more gifts before I send the gift.

Just to clarify, e-gift cards, and having gifts shipped directly to your Elves is cool right? Cause in all honesty, I am more about getting it to them in a timely fashion then waiting on it all to show up at my place and then worrying about shipping it out. Just wanna make sure thats kosher for dudes in the continuous 48?

Thanks

TO CINCO:
Your Thank You package was mailed today via USPS Priority , scheduled to arrive on Wednesday 12/5. Please PM or post here when you get!

TO ELF:
Your GIFTS were also mailed via USPS priority today, also scheduled to arrive on Wednesday 12/5. Please PM or post here when you get!

Funny how Cinco is in Cali but myEelf is in NY and they both getting Wednesday. Surprised no 1-2 day delay in between lol.

hope to start seeing posts of people getting their gifts i'm almost about to send mine out by the end of the week to my elf.

Do you think it's a cop out if I only give gift cards? I'd love to get my SS something he/she can open but they were so vague that I am having a lot of trouble finding something they'll like. :smh: :smh:

Do you think it's a cop out if I only give gift cards? I'd love to get my SS something he/she can open but they were so vague that I am having a lot of trouble finding something they'll like. :smh: :smh:

Its not a cop out but its just makes it seem like you didn't even try IMHO. I would at least get one gift and then throw some gift cards in with a note saying that you didn't want to get them something they wouldn't like/use.

But I think most of us would be cool with anything. Its the thought that counts. I'll be happy with whatever I get but I'm more excited about trying to find a gift that my elf will enjoy and remember. Don't get me wrong cause I wouldn't mind some gift cards but nothing beats that feeling of seeing a package and acting like a little kid opening it up wondering what's inside :lol:

Its not a cop out but its just makes it seem like you didn't even try IMHO. I would at least get one gift and then throw some gift cards in with a note saying that you didn't want to get them something they wouldn't like/use.
But I think most of us would be cool with anything. Its the thought that counts. I'll be happy with whatever I get but I'm more excited about trying to find a gift that my elf will enjoy and remember. Don't get me wrong cause I wouldn't mind some gift cards but nothing beats that feeling of seeing a package and acting like a little kid opening it up wondering what's inside :lol:

Thanks, I think that's what I'll try to do. He/she mentioned a few things that they were interested in but they were things that I would guess they already have seeing as they are simple things. Also, their request list was ridiculous :smh: I have no problem with dreaming or wishing for something nice, but put some realistic things as well. Oh well, I'm still gonna hook up my elf as best as I can!! :smokin

My secret santa emailed me today to tell me I should be getting my goods tomorrow I'm so excited. Im bot opening until christmas though. I finished getting all the things I wanted for my elf. I hope he likes it I tried to be different...

Back
Top Bottom