2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

My package to my Elf on USPS has status of "MISSENT" the hell does that mean :nerd:

Someone's been naughty this year. Santa decided to re-route that thing to someone more deserving.

But seriously, it might mean it was delivered to the wrong address or there was an incomplete/incorrect address. How was it sent? Delivery confirmation? Signed return confirmation?

Someone's been naughty this year. Santa decided to re-route that thing to someone more deserving.
But seriously, it might mean it was delivered to the wrong address or there was an incomplete/incorrect address. How was it sent? Delivery confirmation? Signed return confirmation?

Delivery Confirmation, no signature required. Don't know how hectic people schedule are. I copy and pasted the address from the Email Cinco sent. Hopefully the sorting department just effed up and sent to wrong post office. Was scheduled to be delivered today. :frown:

Delivery Confirmation, no signature required. Don't know how hectic people schedule are. I copy and pasted the address from the Email Cinco sent. Hopefully the sorting department just effed up and sent to wrong post office. Was scheduled to be delivered today. :frown:

After a quick Google search:

"that just happened to one of my packages. it just means that it was misrouted by the post office. my customer received her package the following day."

It seems quite common, the package appears to be misrouted and will be delivered eventually. I would just call customer service to find the actual story behind it and obtain an ETA.

After a quick Google search:
"that just happened to one of my packages. it just means that it was misrouted by the post office. my customer received her package the following day."
It seems quite common, the package appears to be misrouted and will be delivered eventually. I would just call customer service to find the actual story behind it and obtain an ETA.

Yea I'll call them tomorrow if nothing updates. Appreciate it.

Looks like Cinco package is still good, no problems there. Scheduled to get today.

^Yes very common.

I finally bought my gift and I should have it Saturday. I might hold off on sending it right away though so my elf gets it closer to Christmas.

Dear Elf,

You won't be receiving anything from me until after the 14th, since I'll be through with school and Finals.

My elf should be getting his package later today. You are more than welcome to open it now or wait until christmas if you like. I hope you enjoy your presents!

The element of surprise and mystery is underrated.....or maybe it's played out these days.
The element of surprise is the reason why I enjoy this so much. Last year, I had to spoil it for my elf cause he was in the process of moving, killed me inside but I wanted to make sure he got his gift. This year, my elf is not getting no heads up from me. I'll just track the package until it says delivered then I'm lurking the thread until I see him reply.

I don't think I got my elf's list. I e-mailed op and didnt get a response back. I just want to make sure if he sent it out or not.

I figured most would wait it out. I know when I get mine that it will go under the tree until the day of. I'll let the suspense build. 8)

I really didn't want to post what I wanted but now I feel I was to vague I really really need a pair of Oakley googles my elf is gonna be very happy :pimp: I think it's great we can do this hopefully their aren't any deadbeats

Got these in from bigsupa a couple days ago.

Good looking out. There was a matching shirt and hat too. :nthat:

Should be sending mine out soon. Waiting for something to come in the mail...

Last edited:
I pray to god I didn't get a deadbeat

is it really that serious? smh some of you guys are acting like it'll be the end of the world if you get a deadbeat. if I get one, it'll be a little disappointing that someone signed up and didn't come through, but it's not like my life is riding on this or something lol. just do your part and hopefully your Santa does theirs, but regardless, hopefully you make your elf happy and I think that's really the most important part. if people signed up for this strictly to get theirs, then they're really missing the point of this.

is it really that serious? smh some of you guys are acting like it'll be the end of the world if you get a deadbeat. if I get one, it'll be a little disappointing that someone signed up and didn't come through, but it's not like my life is riding on this or something lol. just do your part and hopefully your Santa does theirs, but regardless, hopefully you make your elf happy and I think that's really the most important part. if people signed up for this strictly to get theirs, then they're really missing the point of this.

I don't think anyone's life will go to **** If they get a deadbeat, doesn't mean a deadbeat gets a pass and is act like its all cool, it's all about giving anyways, if it was all about giving ill give to a toy drive, not join a SS with a bunch of dudes I don't even know, do my part...go out my way to do something nice for someone I don't know, turn around and the person that has me doesn't have the decency to do so for me....effffff out of here.

People take advantage of the anonymous nature of this forum, it's obvious by previous years and its sad....I don't think anyone would pull the deadbeat stun if there is a SS at their workplace...

Super serious....

Back
Top Bottom