2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

It isn't that serious, but I would prefer I don't get a deadbeat. If it happens I will live. Wasn't being serious at all with my post.

It isn't that serious, but I would prefer I don't get a deadbeat. If it happens I will live. Wasn't being serious at all with my post.

Is it that bad or petty to be upset?...IMO getting a deadbeat is no different than getting scammed or deceit, of course you'll live...but stop acting like ya above it to not be upset, don't wish a deadbeat upon none of you, but it would be ironic if one of you get one.

Is it that bad or petty to be upset?...IMO getting a deadbeat is no different than getting scammed or deceit, of course you'll live...but stop acting like ya above it to not be upset, don't wish a deadbeat upon none of you, but it would be ironic if one of you get one.

Not trying to be above it at all. Of course I would be mad, but I would have to get over it.

Been busy with my 9-5 and also my business so haven't even started picking up anything for my elf :smh:

Think the only days I'm not working this month is this Sunday and next so ill go shopping then

Also I grab something for you Op. Crazy with that weight lost Cinco. Congrats with that

some of ya'll are so extreme

Now somebody can't be upset cause they got a deadbeat because it's not life and death?
laugh.gif

As someone who got a deadbeat last year...It sucks.

Mainly because it's people taking advantage of something nice we try to do as a community and ruining it.

I understand things come up and maybe you can't come through. I would have been cool with getting a PM from my deadbeat but I didn't even get one.

Package was delivered to my elf on Monday but they havent responded to this thread. Is there anything else else we need to do to make sure we arent classified as deadbeats if our elf doesnt respond to this thread?

is it really that serious? smh some of you guys are acting like it'll be the end of the world if you get a deadbeat. if I get one, it'll be a little disappointing that someone signed up and didn't come through, but it's not like my life is riding on this or something lol. just do your part and hopefully your Santa does theirs, but regardless, hopefully you make your elf happy and I think that's really the most important part. if people signed up for this strictly to get theirs, then they're really missing the point of this.

I agree with this. repped.

Package was delivered to my elf on Monday but they havent responded to this thread. Is there anything else else we need to do to make sure we arent classified as deadbeats if our elf doesnt respond to this thread?

What i've been going by is if you don't respond or post, you're good as an SS

Thanks NYC :smokin it's pretty awesome

Hey Cinco, was wondering If you had the chance to send my better list to my SS.........

Last edited:
got a package this morning from amazon. thought it was the headphones i had just ordered yesterday and was thinking "wow that's pretty fast shipping". opened it up and got the dark knight trilogy on bluray. i'm assuming it's from my SS, because it didn't have a note or anything...to whoever it was THANK YOU!!! absolutely love these movies and i've been meaning to buy them on bluray for a while now. i'm supposedly a huge batman fan, but i've been so busy with work the past few months that i never even got a chance to see the dark knight rises :smh: i'll make sure i make time for it this weekend!!!!

My package number from my elf hasn't updated since 12/4 when the "electronic shipping info was received".

It was shipped USPS Priority Mail, signature confirmation but no delivery confirmation.

Can't wait to get it. :pimp:

Sorry Elf, I've been lagging on my gift to you.  It'll ship out by next weekend at the latest. I'll make sure to expedite the shipping as well because I do want your gift to get to you before Christmas.

Anyway, cheers everyone!

P.S. You were vague as a mutha!

To my SS, if you're still mulling over what to get me, a musical keyboard would be great. I too was vague as a mutha.

To my elf...soon.

I'm just waiting on a DVD from Amazon, I haven't been home so they've been leaving me notes. I should get it Saturday/Monday and ship out Tuesday :pimp:

Cinco, should I leave like a note with my NT name in it? :lol:

So I think my Santa is in the early running for best of the year. FYI, I mentioned in my questionnaire that I'd like something funny to put in my cubicle and that I'm a SF Giants and 49ers fan.

IMG7022.jpg

IMG7023.jpg

IMG7024.jpg

IMG7026.jpg

IMG7025.jpg

IMG7028.jpg

IMG20121207184824.jpg

Big thanks to NickTheSneakerKid. Made my month!

Last edited:
Based Mod, Merry Christmas! I really wanted to get you some local beer but was terrified of it getting damaged during shipping. My wife and I actually got a kick out of the fact that I replaced the beer with a couple of toys. I'm so happy you like everything. Unfortunately, I can't see your pictures. Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Back
Top Bottom