2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Sent my Elf's gifts out Thursday and they should arrive by the 21st. Ha vent seen them post in here except to sign up so I hope they enjoy what I got them. 

Waiting on something to come in on Monday then I will ship on Tuesday. I think I might have been vague as well so if u haven't gotten me anything yet I haven't picked up Entourage seasons 7 or 8 on bluray yet or Cowboys fitted

Sent my Elf's gifts out Thursday and they should arrive by the 21st. Ha vent seen them post in here except to sign up so I hope they enjoy what I got them. 

are you overseas or something? why would it take over 2 weeks for something to ship. i hope that's not how long holiday deliveries usually take, because i still haven't received the gifts i bought my elf yet so i haven't been able to ship out yet. i hope they get here early next week.

USPS still having issues with gift i sent my elf smh

Priority Mail[emoji]174[/emoji]
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 06, 2012, 4:00 am
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Expected Delivery By:
December 5, 2012
Delivery Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Missent
December 05, 2012, 7:23 am

Based Mod, Merry Christmas! I really wanted to get you some local beer but was terrified of it getting damaged during shipping. My wife and I actually got a kick out of the fact that I replaced the beer with a couple of toys. I'm so happy you like everything. Unfortunately, I can't see your pictures. Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

You laced him well with that hoodie.

Based Mod, Merry Christmas! I really wanted to get you some local beer but was terrified of it getting damaged during shipping. My wife and I actually got a kick out of the fact that I replaced the beer with a couple of toys. I'm so happy you like everything. Unfortunately, I can't see your pictures. Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Ha! I wasn't sure if I should have listed the craft beer drinking part in the questionnaire because of the chance the bottle would break. With the toys, it looks like I'm going to be extra unproductive at work come Monday :lol:

The packaging was amazing too! I was thinking to myself "this Nick guy's got a mean gift wrapping game." Then I figured you probably had a woman help you out with that part :lol: I feel like crap now because I had my items shipped directly to my elf instead of shipping it home and wrapping it. Guess I'll have to step it up next year.

I fixed the pics.....imgur doesn't like me.

Ha! I wasn't sure if I should have listed the craft beer drinking part in the questionnaire because of the chance the bottle would break. With the toys, it looks like I'm going to be extra unproductive at work come Monday :lol:
The packaging was amazing too! I was thinking to myself "this Nick guy's got a mean gift wrapping game." Then I figured you probably had a woman help you out with that part :lol: I feel like crap now because I had my items shipped directly to my elf instead of shipping it home and wrapping it. Guess I'll have to step it up next year.

that's funny! just make sure you email me a pic of batman taking on the dinosaur on your desk. the wrapping idea was hers but i did it all. i'm a bit of a perfectionist which works well with things like this. except that the wife makes me do it every christmas. it was certainly tougher this year because we're trying to be eco-friendly by not using tape.

are you overseas or something? why would it take over 2 weeks for something to ship. i hope that's not how long holiday deliveries usually take, because i still haven't received the gifts i bought my elf yet so i haven't been able to ship out yet. i hope they get here early next week.
No it won't take you that long. I just wanted it to get there close to xmas so I shipped parcel post with delivery confirmation.

that's funny! just make sure you email me a pic of batman taking on the dinosaur on your desk. the wrapping idea was hers but i did it all. i'm a bit of a perfectionist which works well with things like this. except that the wife makes me do it every christmas. it was certainly tougher this year because we're trying to be eco-friendly by not using tape.

well done then :pimp: your wife has trained you well

Last edited:
Just shipped my elf's stuff.

I hope you like it. Unfortunately I couldn't spend a lot .. on a college student budget :frown:

Shout out to my SS, dude hooked up. I can confirm JackKnoff is legit. Love the shirt :pimp:

Just copped 2/3 of my elf's gifts....plan on one more pickup for him/her and then it'll be shipped asap!

Just placed the order for my Elf....I will shoot the tracking when I get it but it's looking like it'll be there between the 17th and the 20th....

Hope you like it my dude...

been busy with finals, i'll have to ship my stuff out towards the end of next week or beginning of the week after. i'll do my best to make it arrive before the 25th though

Wasn't able to ship this weekend cuz I've been waiting for a package to get here. This week for sure...

Back
Top Bottom