2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I have my elf's gift but I'm gonna hold out until the 18th to send it. Judging from his location it should only take about 2 days to get there, but you never know with the holiday rush.

Just shipped my elf's stuff.
I hope you like it. Unfortunately I couldn't spend a lot .. on a college student budget :frown:

This....Will be shipping out my gift this week! Be on the lookout for it early next week elf! Hope you like it even though it isn't much. :/

To My secret santa, I sent something out today hopefully I will send something else this week. Again sorry for the delay.

To my elf, I see you posting. I'm watching you like a hawk! :nerd:

I'll send out on Friday after court :tongue:

Just waiting on a few more items to come in but I'm sure you're going to happy. First time doing this so I want to make sure I make your X-Mas.

Glad to see everyone doing their part and the great gifts, small or large.

NT=NorthpoleTalk 8)

Last edited:
To my ELF your package is still coming according to USPS. Had to open a case # with them because it's in limbo according to the tracking #. If you received it and USPS Just never updated, PLEASE post here or PM me.

Ordered a couple things for my elf...still trying to figure out a last item to get them.

pickin up my elf's gift today, since i'm asian i'll be giving a little piece of jade as a gift.

managed to get all of my gifts today, a couple small things but theyre all awesome imo, didn't have much to work with from the questionnaire so i hope my elf likes em, shipping out tmrw probs

shout outs to IMRICHBOY :pimp:

Ordered a couple things for my elf...still trying to figure out a last item to get them.
Basically this. I'm just trying to find one more thing before I box it all up. Stores been lying to me man
mean.gif
. Its been said dozens of times but words cannot describe how dope that snow globe with the stoneface in it is.

Last edited:
to my elf, been a little busy, gift will go out by the end of this week. :smh:

Last edited:
Got a box from Amazon today. Whoever my SS was, 'preciate it fam :nthat:

As for my elf, I'll be shipping as soon as I get one last item this week...

Back
Top Bottom