2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

i hope my santa didn't send my gift within the last 3 days, I've ordered so many things online. Post office is going to hate me lol

To my elf, your gift will be shipped as soon as the last item comes in the mail. Should be on Thursday. California members, be on the look out 8)

got excited today because I thought my gift arrived :nerd:

buuuuuut it was just some other stuff I ordered for my friends xmas gifts :rolleyes

to my Elf plz be paitent with me im going through a lil rough patch right now my home was broken into over the weekend & that pushed back everything including christmas shopping for my family & you.........so your package may come late but it will be there hopefully before christmas

Last edited:
to my Elf plz be paitent with me im going through a lil rough patch right now my home was broken into over the weekend & that pushed back everything including christmas shopping for my family & you.........so your package may come late but it will be there hopefully before christmas

Sorry to hear that, hope they catch those who did it

Will repeat that my elf's package will leave Texas on Friday! You should have it by Tuesday next week! 8)

Excited to see that there is no dead beats... yet... hoping that there won't be. Tis the Season! 8)

Aye cinco you need anything from best buy? I know you wanted gift cards for yogurt places but I've been sitting on store credit that I'lll most likely end up using on something I really dont need.

If not I'll let coldcity use it if his elf wanted something they sell.

Last edited:
To my ELF your package is still coming according to USPS. Had to open a case # with them because it's in limbo according to the tracking #. If you received it and USPS Just never updated, PLEASE post here or PM me.

Bro, just PM your elf. I know it's all about catching them off guard but, the package might be lost if you don't.

Elf, got all your stuff in the mail today. Will ship tomorrow. :D

ordered today off amazon for my elf

should all be there in 3 separate packages :lol: but oh well

Hopefully the big ticket item arrives in time for christmas :nerd:

4-14 day shipping ftl :x

Anybody sending something to Chula Vista, CA? I'm like a little kid waiting to see if anything came in the mail haha

Nothing yet but I have hope in my Santa and if I get a dead beat its whatever not gonna let it ruin my Christmas

I still need to get a another gift but I want it to be original spent $75 so far but in my mind money doesn't make a gift special

Happy holidays NT

I've been traveling for work the past 2 weeks.  I've ordered the gifts for my elf.  I will ship them out this weekend when I finally get home.  I apologize for being a few days late.

ahhhhhhh i'm dealing with the same problem as someone else in this thread kinda. i ordered some autographed memorabilia off ebay and got it shipped to me, but the the tracking info was last updated on the 10th and it's in the wrong (albeit nearby) city as just says "missent". hope it gets here soon....i'm definitely going to use ups or fedex to get it to my elf though...seems like usps is messing up with all the heavy traffic.

Got these in from bigsupa a couple days ago.
Good looking out. There was a matching shirt and hat too. :nthat:

Should be sending mine out soon. Waiting for something to come in the mail...

NO DOUBT MOOMOOPANDA HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

NOT SURE IF THIS WAS FROM ONE OF YOU... I JUST GOT THESE IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY...

NOT SURE IF YOU WERE TROLLING WITH THE SPLIT ENDS TREATMENT. :\ :rolleyes :wow: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Got my gift on monday! Will post pics when I get the chance.

I've been dealing with some things so I have to be a cheapskate this year with my elf but I'm going to hook him up when I can when this money situation gets better, that's my word :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom