2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same **** this year against OKC.
laugh.gif
No one will be confused next year since Memphis will be in the lottery.
Seriously how does he do it? Hes always when BHZ is here

I think pop leaves when Duncan rolls out.. hope they do it together after this season, Manu too.. as champions

Last edited:
I hear the people who say KL can be a first option I do...but in my opinion it's clear as day that that's not who he is, or is going to be. I can't imagine KL being the face of a 50 win team. Could be wrong, but I don't see it at all. He lacks the offensive creativity and instincts to be that. Even with low usage and being with 3 HoF'ers, if it was there you would see it peaking through. Like Harden in OKC, or Kobe in his 2nd year in the pros, or T Mac in Toronto to name a few.

Pinpointing a "star" isn't an exact science, but you can just see when a player has the offensive tools to be a dynamo wing in the league and I don't see it in KL. He just flat out doesn't have the individual offensive tools to be the lead man on a winner. And that's not bad or slandering him, being a 3rd option on a winner is a great career, he just isn't a first option.

i think the spurs blew game 2. yes lebron is great, this is the finals and you have to make plays. in the final 7 minutes the spurs made 3 field goals, all 3 pointers. and one was manus meaningless shot to end the game.

i hope the spurs can turn it around but it seems against the heats D they aren't comfortable in crunch time.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they aren't comfortable against the heat's D in crunch time. I will say however, that the spurs ball movement stops down the stretch when it's tight and I think that has everything to do with the Heat's defense and this is when the one semi - weakness the spurs have come into play.

If they're going to put Bron on TP down the stretch, Manu needs to be the ball handler, he is just bigger and sees the floor better than Tony does. Also they need to keep going to Tim down the stretch especially when Miami has those little guys on him when they switch the pick and roll. I thought uncharacteristically they went to hero ball and panicked down the stretch of Game 2. Heat's defense had something to do that, but there was also plays to be made if they just move the ball like they are capable of.

would really like to see duncan and pop retire together. something i think kobe and jackson should have done :smh:

good way to usher in the next era, whether it be rebuilding or retooling for another run with the guys in place.

I CANT HELP BUT THINK, IF IT WASNT FOR THE CRAMPS LEBRON GOT IN GAME 1 MIAMI MIGHT BE GOING HOME UP 2-0

Its one thing for him to be efficient when he's in that kinda system playing with 3 HOF's.

Let's see what happens when Manu and Duncan retires and defenses are game planning for him night in and night out. IMO, he's one of those players that will put up similar numbers even if his usage rate increases. I don't see him taking 15+ shots a night to even become an elite offensive player.

He's Nicholas Batum in a better structured system.

pre contract Trevor Ariza

When their big 3 retire, that'll open up 30mil in cap so they will sign 2 max guys who are better than him most likely.

Last edited:
It's Very similar to how if the Heat beat the Spurs - Lebron is the Best Ever look how he dominates

If he Loses to the spurs - It isn't his fault he put up great numbers, this heat team doesn't really have a chance if he's not playing Elite

Why wouldn't you say the best player dominates? :rolleyes

Wtf :lol: no one says that :rofl:

Last edited:
Its one thing for him to be efficient when he's in that kinda system playing with 3 HOF's.

Let's see what happens when Manu and Duncan retires and defenses are game planning for him night in and night out. IMO, he's one of those players that will put up similar numbers even if his usage rate increases. I don't see him taking 15+ shots a night to even become an elite offensive player.

He's Nicholas Batum in a better structured system.

pre contract Trevor Ariza

When their big 3 retire, that'll open up 30mil in cap so they will sign 2 max guys who are better than him most likely.

Will SA realistically be able attract max level stars? There's no state tax I understand that, but Dallas hasn't been able to land anybody of that caliber.

Duncan would have retired if they won last season

Pop x Duncan want to go out as champs so if they fail they will try one more time next season

I don't see San Antonio getting more max players.

Best case scenario is for them to repeat what happened in '97 :lol:

When Manu and Duncan retire and Parker is near the end of his career, they need to go full on tank mode to get the next big superstar. Pair that player with Parker for the last few years of his career and Leonard. History repeats itself and DBD returns.

I CANT HELP BUT THINK, IF IT WASNT FOR THE CRAMPS LEBRON GOT IN GAME 1 MIAMI MIGHT BE GOING HOME UP 2-0

yup

not sure why people still fall for the spurs and their oustanding regular season play.

their main 3 guys have been there forever and they havent won a title since 2007.

you mean to tell me them getting older is gonna give them a better chance?

guys like green, leonard, diaw, and splitter are nothing special

they wouldnt even be in the finals if ibaka was 100 percent an scott brooks had a brain

by the way why the hell didnt the thunder fire scott brooks after being eliminated??? like are they really going to stick with this guy??

seems like the owner wants this team to lose and his two main stars bolt to big city teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom