2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20/10 and all star appearances. I'll allow it.

Adjusted for pace, it'll be more like 16 and 8. I don't know the exact numbers, but I don't think the Spurs play at the same pace those Phoenix teams played at or will ever play that fast.

Adjusted for pace, it'll be more like 16 and 8. I don't know the exact numbers, but I don't think the Spurs play at the same pace those Phoenix teams played at or will ever play that fast.

Depending on who replaces Pop, and what Parker does.

Parker could leave if Pop, Manu, and Duncan are all gone.

Or he could stay with Splitter and Kawhi and try to add a couple vets to make another run at it. Will be interesting.

Respect on that bosh article. That was wicked and I really liked how he challenges himself off the court. Dudes good people in my books.

Khaled though. I didn't think it was possible to dislike him anymore.

Depending on who replaces Pop, and what Parker does.

Parker could leave if Pop, Manu, and Duncan are all gone.

Or he could stay with Splitter and Kawhi and try to add a couple vets to make another run at it. Will be interesting.
If that happens I dont think Parker will stay and I honestly would not blame him. Few people who are used to winning would want to end their careers playing for a "sinking ship"

Respect on that bosh article. That was wicked and I really liked how he challenges himself off the court. Dudes good people in my books.

Khaled though. I didn't think it was possible to dislike him anymore.
I knew you were Canadian as soon as I read that 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Lebron ain't ever seeing or challenging jordan.

That article is weak

if the heat win the title this year lebron has the chance to do something jordan, shaq,kobe,and magic never did next year

4 peat

the heat will still have the big 3 and shooters

the other 2 top teams in the east will have regressed

must suck to be an eastern conference fan knowing the heat got a stranglehold on the conference

if the heat win the title this year lebron has the chance to do something jordan, shaq,kobe,and magic never did next year

4 peat

the heat will still have the big 3 and shooters

the other 2 top teams in the east will have regressed

must suck to be an eastern conference fan knowing the heat got a stranglehold on the conference

Alonzo gif.

That's a big IF, it's only Game 3. Heat lose this series he's 2-3 in the Finals, 2-2 with Miami, there isn't a single soul that can put him anywhere near the same book as MJ if he loses this series. His ceiling will be #3 all time for me behind MJ and Magic.

Last edited:
Lol he could win 6 straight and ****** will be like

He's still 6-2. MJ never lost :lol:

Would be as dumb as dudes who put pop over phil jackson as head coach because pop was undefeated in the finals before last year lol

11 to 4 titles

Lol he could win 6 straight and ****** will be like

He's still 6-2. MJ never lost :lol:

He didn't though. 6-6 is untouchable. 33 ppg, 6 rpg, 6 apg in the Finals, never went to Game 7. His legacy at the top is secure. I mean the man avg 41 points 9 rpg, and 6 apg in the Finals in 1993 and lower than 30 ppg once. I'm not even an MJ guy, Magic is the guy in my eyes, but Jordan's credentials are undeniable.

dudes act like MJ only played 6 years and won the chip every year

what about all the years he came up short?

He didn't though. 6-6 is untouchable. 33 ppg, 6 rpg, 6 apg in the Finals, never went to Game 7. His legacy at the top is secure. I mean the man avg 41 points 9 rpg, and 6 apg in the Finals in 1993 and lower than 30 ppg once. I'm not even an MJ guy, Magic is the guy in my eyes, but Jordan's credentials are undeniable.

That's what I'm saying. Even his heart on the court man. Unreal.

Lebron is great but jordan is god.

A question for those who are old enough and hopefully objective enough:

How does a squad like 2012, 2013 San Antonio compare to the Karl Malone / Stockton Jazz squads? And more curiously, how do they compare to the Payton/Kemp squads?

When I review the film and stats, I just see a huge dropoff in terms of talent when you look at the runner-ups in the 90s. Am I missing something?

That's what I'm saying. Even his heart on the court man. Unreal.

Lebron is great but jordan is god.
But if you guys are posting stats and whatnot, does that mean Wilt was the best regular season player of all time? Or Duncan because he has the highest regular season winning percentage? 

Like someone else said, Jordan was 6-6 in the Finals and it's a nice stat....but what's the difference between 6-2 in the Finals and 6-6? Like does MJ get bonus points for losing in the conference finals and avoiding a possible loss? 

But if you guys are posting stats and whatnot, does that mean Wilt was the best regular season player of all time? Or Duncan because he has the highest regular season winning percentage? 

Like someone else said, Jordan was 6-6 in the Finals and it's a nice stat....but what's the difference between 6-2 in the Finals and 6-6? Like does MJ get bonus points for losing in the conference finals and avoiding a possible loss? 

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom