2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's
All Rashad and Ray are asked to do is give good effort on D and shoot 3's. It's not as if they are being asked to do anything special.

Who is going to expose Rashard on defense? It's not as if he is guarding some dominant one on one player

This. People always complain about how the role players are so good on here Heat. All they really do is hit open 3's, not like they running the offense or creating for others. Although, Rashards resurgence has been amazing, he's hitting 3's he's missed all season and his defense has been excellent.

That whole 6/6 thing isn't what separates them for me . Dudes in here act like lebron would've been better off losing in the earlier rounds. :smh:

Jordan averaged 41,8,6 in one finals and 31,11,6 in another. We haven't seen THOSE type of performances from lebron and we have to consider 2011.

dudes act like MJ only played 6 years and won the chip every year

what about all the years he came up short?

I don't want to be that guy, but look at the competition he was going up against compared to Bron. Bird's Celtics, Isaiah's Pistons, etc. Point is when he got to the chip he never left any doubt who was the best. Bron is only about 60% through his career at this point, but this is huge for his perception historically.

That whole 6/6 thing isn't what separates them for me . Dudes in here act like lebron would've been better off losing in the earlier rounds.
mean.gif

Jordan averaged 41,8,6 in one finals and 31,11,6 in another. We haven't seen THOSE type of performances from lebron and we have to consider 2011.
TheRockClapping.gif

Damn thinking about it, Miami can still go to the finals the next 2 years for sure :wow:

Go to the finals? For sure. I posed the question earlier this postseason, who in the east can stop Lebron and co. from getting to the chip for the foreseeable future? Barring injury it's really hard to pick against the Heat and the only team right now IMO who could beat them in a 7 game series is the Spurs.

Danny Green shooting damn near 50% from 3 during this playoff run, dude been flipping that switch the last two years come spring time.

MJ's 1st 3 peat Finals stats:

vs Lakers: 31.6 ppg, 11.4 apg, 6.6 rpg (age 27)
vs Blazers: 35.8 ppg, 6.5 apg, 4.8 rpg (age 28)
vs Suns: 41.0 ppg, 6.3 apg, 8.5 rpg (age 29)

Untouchable.

Last edited:
Only team from the East that might give them a little run is Chicago IF Rose can get healthy (wishful thinking, but I think not) and they can make a power move to get another quality dude ala Melo... But ya no :lol:

I don't want to be that guy, but look at the competition he was going up against compared to Bron. Bird's Celtics, Isaiah's Pistons, etc. Point is when he got to the chip he never left any doubt who was the best. Bron is only about 60% through his career at this point, but this is huge for his perception historically.

but if jordan was sooo much better it shouldnt have mattered who he was playing right?

and i didnt know Pierce Allen & KG and those Pistons teams where pushovers

losing is losing if its in the finals or the the first round

and I for one think Jordan is still better

but i dont think LeBron can never be better i dont see how anyone could say that until his career is over dude is 29 and should legit be contending for chips for another 6-10 years

what if winds up with 8 rings he still not better?

Lol he could win 6 straight and ****** will be like

He's still 6-2. MJ never lost :lol:

He didn't though. 6-6 is untouchable. 33 ppg, 6 rpg, 6 apg in the Finals, never went to Game 7. His legacy at the top is secure. I mean the man avg 41 points 9 rpg, and 6 apg in the Finals in 1993 and lower than 30 ppg once. I'm not even an MJ guy, Magic is the guy in my eyes, but Jordan's credentials are undeniable.

6-6 is not untouchable. If Lebron were to get 6 ships, he'd be atleast 6-8. You can't tell me losing in the finals is worse than losing in a previous round. MJ is that dude though, what he did in the finals was down right dominant.

mj never ran to get help
:smokin

come at me 'sis

*stays away from this thread until gm time*

Last edited:
Uh it does matter. Jordan was young not even in his prime against those developed Celtics, Pistons, Hawks teams. Retired came back, lost, reasonably, came back the next year and won :lol:

Speaking of Jordan...i was bored as hell last night and wanted to review his early career numbers again.

His 3rd season (really his sophmore season)....27.8 shot attempts, 11.9 free throw attempts, 37 pppg. Only attempted 66 3's during that season. :x

Can you imagine if a player attempted 28 shots a game in today's game and went to the line 12 times a game? :lol: Kobe the only one that came close to it and he was called selfish :lol:

Last edited:
but if jordan was sooo much better it shouldnt have mattered who he was playing right?

and i didnt know Pierce Allen & KG and those Pistons teams where pushovers

losing is losing if its in the finals or the the first round

and I for one think Jordan is still better

but i dont think LeBron can never be better i dont see how anyone could say that until his career is over dude is 29 and should legit be contending for chips for another 6-10 years

what if winds up with 8 rings he still not better?

It doesn't matter, he was so much better, partly why it never went to Game 7 on the biggest stage. So if losing is losing we need to take the first 9 years of Bron into account no?

Contending for chips is one thing, winning them is another; he was contending for chips in CLE with the Cavs having the best record in the league 2 years straight. He lost the 1st year in Miami, which as much as you guys want to erase it from the memory it happened and the way he performed that series is a stain on his record. He's bounced back the last two years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom