2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ's 1st 3 peat Finals stats:

vs Lakers: 31.6 ppg, 11.4 apg, 6.6 rpg (age 27)
vs Blazers: 35.8 ppg, 6.5 apg, 4.8 rpg (age 28)
vs Suns: 41.0 ppg, 6.3 apg, 8.5 rpg (age 29)

Untouchable.

:rofl: Imagine what he would've done to Houston, oh lawd

He would've put up some numbers, but Hakeem's Rockets would've handled the Bulls. Come at me.

But who is checking MJ stop the foolery. Ill even go as far as this Jazz 97' n 98' >>>>>> HOU

Vernon Maxwell. He ain't gonna shut down MJ' but he was known to get into MJs head and give him problems. Nasty defender. Yes, jazz and sonics were a problem for the rockets, but that has nothing to do with bulls vs rockets. It's all about matchups. Rockets dominated everytime they played in the regular. The **** is gonna check Hakeem, dude was beasting on prime Ewing and Robinson. Perdue? Longley? Cartwright? Please don't say Rodman :x

Lol but you mentioning Robinson and Ewing like the Bulls ain't thrash them hahah

That's really all you can say? Didn't know Hakeem's was the same as Robinson and Ewings and their team was built and played the same way as the Knicks band Spurs. You even watching ball at the time?

Bruh is been watching prob b4 you was born I've seen Hakeem play and I've also watched some great other Centers as well point blank period when MJ retired that's when Hakeem finally won n the yr he came back when he was rusty. Hakeem was a beast but don't tell me the rest of that rockets team can handle Pippen n Jordan. Lakers 91' Blazers 92' Suns 93' >>>>>>>>

Before I was born, right. Yet you can't understand matchups. Probably think MJ would've won 8 in a row had he not retired :lol:

Just curious. What do y'all think of Shaq's run from 00-03. Compared to Lebrons current one.

I feel Shaq gets kinda forgotten about when talking about Greats

Untouchable.

He would've put up some numbers, but Hakeem's Rockets would've handled the Bulls. Come at me.

But who is checking MJ stop the foolery. Ill even go as far as this Jazz 97' n 98' >>>>>> HOU

Vernon Maxwell. He ain't gonna shut down MJ' but he was known to get into MJs head and give him problems. Nasty defender. Yes, jazz and sonics were a problem for the rockets, but that has nothing to do with bulls vs rockets. It's all about matchups. Rockets dominated everytime they played in the regular. The **** is gonna check Hakeem, dude was beasting on prime Ewing and Robinson. Perdue? Longley? Cartwright? Please don't say Rodman :x

Lol but you mentioning Robinson and Ewing like the Bulls ain't thrash them hahah

That's really all you can say? Didn't know Hakeem's was the same as Robinson and Ewings and their team was built and played the same way as the Knicks band Spurs. You even watching ball at the time?

Bruh is been watching prob b4 you was born I've seen Hakeem play and I've also watched some great other Centers as well point blank period when MJ retired that's when Hakeem finally won n the yr he came back when he was rusty. Hakeem was a beast but don't tell me the rest of that rockets team can handle Pippen n Jordan. Lakers 91' Blazers 92' Suns 93' >>>>>>>>

Before I was born, right. Yet you can't understand matchups. Probably think MJ would've won 8 in a row had he not retired :lol:

You laughing like Bill Russel hasn't done that before :lol:

Just jokin' with ya on this Kobe/Lebron/Jordan debacle.

Got Spurs winning tonight

I expect it to be 2-2 heading back to SA

I understood, I just had to take a shot back against Kobe (and his fans) haha.

I can see the series tied at 2-2 heading back to SA, but I only see the spurs winning game 4, not game 3. Just my opinion

Last edited:

Untouchable.

There were 8 teams in the league when Russell played, comparing that to 90's physical *** basketball. Before I was born, riiiiight. :rofl:

That's why its dumb to compare players from different eras, Bill Russell was the best player during his time, but there's no way he's doing that in any other era.

Shrugs.

Untouchable.

There were 8 teams in the league when Russell played, comparing that to 90's physical *** basketball. Before I was born, riiiiight. :rofl:

I bet you rooted against MJ every chance you could get. Lol you act like the Bulls didn't play against great Centers yes you talking about matchups but the bulls had more than one guy to gameplan against. Yeah before you was born you would know the 80s n 90s had some of the best centers ever! MJ could have easily had 8 rings. 2 3peats in a decade are you really questioning that your a joke :lol:

A) I think ya'll are BUGGING with that 8 peat talk. Seriously. The Bulls would've dropped dead by then or lost simply due to circumstances/luck/whatever. The ball can only bounce your way so many times.

B) Vincent Yarborough hasn't been heard from ever since Kobe got that dunk

Damn there's actually dudes on here that think MJ would've 8 peated? Dat stannery, I'm done.

But there's dudes here think Miami is going to win the next 3-4 chips including this season going to 7-8 Finals in a row.

Last edited:
Damn there's actually dudes on here that think MJ would've 8 peated? Dat stannery, I'm done.

But there's dudes here think Miami is going to win the next 3-4 chips including this season going to 7-8 Finals in a row.

With how weak the east is now, I can see them going the next two years. But talking 8 peat, nah. Physical 90's ball plus the competition back then, thought of an 8 peat is a joke.

the bulls wouldve ten-peated if he wasnt trying to hit a curveball and krause wouldve rode a couple more yrs

shoot, come to think...they would twelve-peated

Last edited:
The guy never learns. Been banned 918 times, comes in and posts with my name in his mouth on post #2.

Single White Female type dude. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom